Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I have another idea. How about adding maid mod? It would make it possible to assign anyone in the court to be a maid (both male and female). Something like jester job with prestige loss. And another thing would be good if it were possible to assign favourite child, person etc. Like to make anyone to be your favourite person with prestige gain.

  • 5 years later...
Posted

Is this mod still active enough that people would be interested in updates that I'm doing to it?  Specifically:

1) at least with my world conquest approach, and conversion/assimilation of Muslims, the vanilla leads to very ahistorical circumcision rates in Christian Europe, so  I am trying to make that more realistic.
2) I really loath the lack of a reason why many characters end up circumcised.  Obviously, parents should be part of it, but so should guardians, Muslim raiders, matching siblings, wife's request etc.

When it is ready to share, would this interest others, or have you all moved to  CK3 already?

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...