LoversMotionNT

goblin ' date=' lich , skeleton , minotaur , and dog arent working for me

the others from NT are working but not this ones.

Anyone know how i can solve that I readed i must rename some of them.

[/quote']

I heard you can use a fresh IdleAnimsPriority to get the animations to work, but it didn't work =/

Also

Oh yes Donkey's animation replacer don't use the normal LoversCreatuers kf-files for Goblin' date='dog,Landdreugh,Lich,Minotaur,Scamp,Skeleton and Zombie.

All other changed creatures must have new animation or your instalation was wrong.

To use the new animations with "Donkey's animation replacer" rename the ini and kf files.(replace a animation you don't like)

Goblin: 2001 to 2004

Dog: 1101 to 1111

LandDreugh: 2601 + 2602

Lich: 2701 to 2704

Minotaur: 2901

Scamp: 3501 + 3502

Skeleton: 3801 + 3802

Zombie: 4701 to 4706

( to change the Mintaur: rename all 4 225_OffMotion(creatures-folder) and all 4 225_DefMotion(characters-folder) and the 225_Motion.ini. Change the 225 to 2901)

[/quote']

It's a pain in the ass to rename all 25 creatures...

When you use "Donkey's animation replacer"!!!!

I had problems with animations of skeletons, my character and the skeleton didn't move. Then I checked the folders. Some creatures have Def AND Off motions in the ani2 folder, and Def and Off motions in the characters ani2 folder( all with the same number).

To get the skeleton ani to work: Rename all 4 234_OffMotion(creature folder) to 3802_OffMotion, and all 4 234_DefMotion(characters folder) to 3802_OffMotion. Then copie ALL 8 Motions in characters\_male\idleanims\ani2\ AND in creatures\idleanims\ani2\ !!!So 4 Def and 4 Off Motions in each folder!!! Don't forget to rename the ini file!

The same if you want to replace the following motions:

Baliwog: 501 and 502

Goblin: 2001

Lich: 2701,2702,2703,2704

Minotaur: 2901

Scamp: 3501 and 3502

Skeleton: 3801 and 3802

Zombie: 4701,4702,.....,4706

!!All need 8 kf files of the same number(4 Def and 4 Off motions) in the characters AND creatures ani2 folder.!!!

I don't know if it's realy necessary for all these creatues, but my Skeletons and Zombies animations are OK.( I didn't test the others, till now)

You only need the offmotions in the creature folder and the defmotions in the characters folder, unless there is actually a specific animation for the actor doing the deed.

Yes, all other creatures working thet way. But the Skeleton and Zombie animations didn't work till I put Def and Off motions in both folders. !!The normal Lovers creatures has no Def AND Off motions in one folder!! It's for "Donkeys Lovers Creatures Animation Project"!!!

And till now I don't know if it is necessary for Baliwog,Scamp,Minotaur,Lich and the one Goblin(2001) animation. But if someone have problems with these creatures, try with Def and Off kf-files in both folders.

The "hack" to get things working is only temporary. Remember that this is a fairly new mod that is getting pretty regular updates. Once the updates slow down, then it will be possible to merge this with donkey's new animation pack.

Also remember that erc1971 is cataloging all of the creature animations that he can get his hands on, so it is possible that this may solve the problem as well. Link to erc1971's thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10356

Only for Donkeys New and improved animation project (All creatures included, for all the next updates of "LoversMotionsNT")

For those who do not want to search in folders and esp.

NO Rename! ( These creatures works with Donkeys and with Normal LoversCreatures "LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp" )

202-Bear,203-Boar,

204-Clannfear,

205-Daedroth,206-Deer,

208-Elytra,

209-Atronach Flame,210-Atronach Flesh,211-Atronach Frost,

212-Gate Keeper,213-Gost,214-Gnarl Dementia,215-Gnarl,217-Grummit,

219-Hunger,220-Imp,221-Jyggylad,

224-Mehrunes Dagon,226-Mountain Lion,227-Mud Crap,228-Murk Dweller,

229-Ogre,230-Rat,

232-Skambles,233-Sheep,235-Slaughterfish,236-SpiederDaedra,237-Spriggan,238-StormAtronach,

239-Troll,

240-Will to the Wisp,241-Wraith.

Only rename (4 Def-kf-files in characters ani2; 4 Off-kf-files in creatures ani2; and the ini-file in the ini-folder!) Choose ONE animation you don't like and replace it with the renamed "LoversMotionsNT" animation!

207-Dog(1101,...1111)

216-Goblin(2002,2003,2004)

218-Horse(2201,2202)

222-LandDreugh(2601,2602)

! first number = Normal LoversCreatures, second number in (XXXX) = Donkey !

Rename AND 4Def+4Off in both ani2 folders! And rename the ini-file! (see Post 53) Choose ONE animation you don't like and replace it with the renamed "LoversMotionsNT" animation!

201-Baliwog(1,2,3...9,10,501,502) !!! I never saw ani 1 to 10 ingame with Baliwog, but they are listed in the script. Don't change them, that are animations for human with human. Take 501 or 502!!!

216-Goblin(2001)

223-Lich(2701,...2704)

225-Minotaur(2901)

231-Scamp(3501,3502)

234-Skeleton(3801,3802)

242-Xivilai(4601,....4611)

243-Zombie(4701,...4706)

! first number = Normal LoversCreatures, second number in (XXXX) = Donkey !

Eradawn, nice to hear. I tested only Skeleton and Zombie.( to much Skyrim :rolleyes: )

What the f*** happened with Donkey? He sounds like WolfZQ to me.

Donkey left over some trivial dispute in a thread by gingertom (another member who left). He believed that ashal or the site was bending the rules and it was going against what LL was supposed to be or something like that. He was an awesome modder and animator, and it really sucks that he left.

But let's not derail the thread.

That's not a derail. Well, not completely, at least.

A fix for animation project&LoversNT compatibility is up on up.mnty.net

And the readme says:

Simple fix adding animation reference from Lovers Creatures MotionNT making these 2 compatible again. Now you don't need to rename the animation files and ini it will keep the normal structure but also my added animations. Should also contain the fixes for randomness. Just override the original Lovers IdleAnimsPriority.esp with one in this zip file.

I have read thread complaining about my mods being quick and containing dirty edits.

This comes from a person who himself only made 1 just one crappy animation for Fallout 3 and never even released any mods in his entire life.

I really think it is low accusing me this way even though i have no means of defending or even replying to that thread.

Yes i made Animation project but look at how it turned out. i never claimed my mods where compatible with all others,

i made it my way.

In the future i will password protect my files and only share my work with Japanese community,

instead of the whining English Community who also like to steal other peoples work and upload without permission.

ps, I had to switch some advanced animation also advanced scripting making able to use the z key to switch position, who i created from scratch, these will no longer be shared on-line now.

Donkey

Hes probably referring to GrimReaper's post on the second page, to quote:

his (Donkey's) work often contained quick and somewhat dirty edits so that's not really a surprise.

I suppose his remark (about stealing others' works) is aimed at me, who was probably the last one to "steal" work - as in, I actually dared to make poses easy to install for others in the community, in one neat esp. The horror.

Unfortunately, it seems the chinese and their friends like to forget that they can download whatever they want for free, without passwords or other such things, and that's a shame.

So, if you read this, Donkey - which I am sure you will, here's my opinion:

I am amazed time and time again, to see how immature the chinese and their friends can be.

I am amazed and saddened, because the basic concept of equality is, apparently, not taught where you are. I am saddened because you are racist.

And racist you are. By calling the entire english community "whiny" over a perceived slight - real or imagined - that one or two of it's members have done, you become racist.

By keeping your mods within the chinese community alone, you are acting as a racist.

And an ungrateful racist at that, because you have taken anything you wanted, for as long as you wanted, completely free and without having to go through anything like this.

You want to keep your mods? You want to take what we give, but give nothing in return? Think how it would be like if we would do the same. "Oh, I'd get along just fine" you might think. Well, so will we.

The truth of it is, the chinese community depends on the english community more, because it never actually had to do without. We won't feel your absence now any more than when you unregistered, but if we protected our mods with passwords you would certainly feel that.

We won't do that, because we are not racist. We won't do that, because we believe in equality. We won't do that because we like to see others pick what we do and expand on it. We won't do it because we are who we are.

So let me ask you: are you sure you want keep your mods to yourself? Is that who you really are?

I still respect the guy for what he's done. If he wants to be that way then there's nothing that we can do to stop him. If his claim that people have been "stealing work" is true than those people are the only ones to blame. At any rate, bashing him isn't the purpose of this thread, if you'd like to discuss this further then it would be better to create a new one.

He really is so butthurt just because I said this? Delicious tears, you must drink them. Also I won't take back what I've said because from my point of view it was the simple truth. I didn't say his stuff was bad or shitty or anything like that, just that he didn't always work throughly when tinkering with mods. If he can't stand this tiny bit of criticism without bursting into tears then... well. His problem.

Accusing others of being whiney when you are obviously writing something with tears of anger and sadness in your eyes is ironic enough in itself, no need to bash him, he already bashed himself more than any other person could have.

Regardless of how\why Donkey left he still deserves a great deal of thanks and admiration.

If you cruise through the Lovers with PK downloads section you will find that a vast majority of the lovers plugins were translated by him. Having translated a major mod myself (bravil underground) I can tell you that it is no picnic! That one plugin took upwards of 100 hours to do. Now I am not talking about a simple machine translation that is meaningless gibberish. I am talking about converting it to plain English. That equates into over twelve 8 hour work days. Now that isn't to pat myself on the back by any means! I owe this community far more as I had leeched lovers and other files and to that point had never really given anything back (I don't really count helping folks, as I have learned as much from trying to help others, as they picked up from me).

This doesn't even count the mods that he made. I know that just putting together a compilation pack of BU armors sure taught me that I have one hell of a lot to learn concerning releasing mods! I have had to patch my initial release 7 times due to forgetting things or just making dumbass rookie mistakes (still not done patching I don't think either!).

While I don't for a minute understand Donkey's reasons for leaving, I still respect what he did do for lovers with PK and this site. To demand more from someone who gave so much is pretty silly and selfish in my opinion. If he wants to hog his new toys, then let him. I never sent him a check for anything so what does he owe me?

This of course is just my opinion and you are free to rip me a new on if you like. Sorry about the wall of text and contributing to the thread derail!

Happy Gaming to all of you!

Greg

Of course I'm not going to try and stop him from hogging his mods. I'm just a "little" sick and tired of his and his fellows' attitude.

He doesn't owe us anything, but there are ways to communicate and calling the entire community whiners, thieves and the like is not a polite one.

I respect his skill in modding. I respect what hes done. But if he wants to join in on the "english community doesn't deserve my mods" trend then I'm afraid to say it will severely impact my respect for him.

Not that he'll care.

That is all.

Happy gaming!

Quick edit: oh, and this'll hopefully be my last thread-derailing post.

The "hack" to get things working is only temporary. Remember that this is a fairly new mod that is getting pretty regular updates. Once the updates slow down' date=' then it will be possible to merge this with donkey's new animation pack.

Also remember that erc1971 is cataloging all of the creature animations that he can get his hands on, so it is possible that this may solve the problem as well. Link to erc1971's thread: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=10356

[/quote']

First, it was good to learn of why Donkey moved on, at least it wasn't something I said or posted. I am also sorry he did move on, I found him always very helpful, especially when I was just starting out with the Lovers MODs.

Second, I'm curious gregathit what you mean by "...then it will be possible to merge this with donkey's new animation pack."

How will that be possible when the MOD author clearly states on their website for this MOD, "Do not redistribute"? I'll assume that applies to the animation files as well, and not just the entire MOD, which applies to erc1971's current work. I'm also not suggesting you need to solve/resolve this g', just that it needs to be at the forefront of any thoughts or usage of this or any other MOD here on LL.

So, might I suggest permission be obtained prior to using either of these approaches to avoid any accusations of 'stealing' as has happened in the past, which in turn causes some MOD authors to 'lock' and/or hide their work, which is a loss for the entire Oblivion community IMO.

Since the MOD author does have a link on their site to LL, one would assume they are open to this.

Some may see this post as the proverbial opening up of a can of worms, but it is not. It's about showing respect for the wishes of MOD authors, and taking the right steps when including/merging new MODs and evolving the Lovers Series for Oblivion. As a somewhat older than average forum member, and one that has worked not only in many States in the USA, but also other countries, I think I'm a bit more aware of the differences in social norms that have caused both past issues and subsequent losses. This is simply a proactive approach to avoid that.

Cheers,

V'

There are a lot of one to describe generous treatment concerning the re-distribution and remodeling clearly as for many of MOD distributed in the community etc. of Lovers of Japan.

It means you may make it like because it doesn't take the responsibility.

However, a clear intention is described clearly in the inside.

Permit it to distribute it again.

The re-distribution is a prohibition.

Remodeling is a prohibition.

These authors' intentions are clearly shown in ReadMe.

If this is not executed, the MOD should not be used.

Moreover, it doesn't make an excuse for not knowing because there is no such file.

Those who distribute it by enclosing it and no re-distribution are responsible.

When MOD of something is remodeled, it is necessary to describe MOD of the original and to show the original writer the address of thanks.

I think that it is manners as the member of society to report the effect to distribute the thing remodeled to the original writer of the best bet.

(It is time when it clearly understands the reporting method. )

It distributes to it, and I have installed a clear limitation for remodeling though I also am distributing MOD of making by oneself here.

If it is not defended, I cannot help thinking that the qualification that appropriately handles the book is a no potato on this site.

As for these things, the re-distribution is required.

It is not this when privately enjoying it.

However, I think that I am wrong to encourage it as a community.

When MOD of something is remodeled' date=' it is necessary to describe MOD of the original and to show the original writer the address of thanks.

I think that it is manners as the member of society to report the effect to distribute the thing remodeled to the original writer of the best bet.

[/quote']

So if I'm understanding you correctly all someone like erc1971 would need to do, to be able to include the LoversMotionNT animations in his The Daedra Sutra would be to include a thank you to the MOD author, a description and a URL to the originating MOD, is this correct? Plus maybe a post on the MOD author's site, informing them of it being used?

When MOD of something is remodeled' date=' it is necessary to describe MOD of the original and to show the original writer the address of thanks.

[/quote']

So if I'm understanding you correctly all someone like erc1971 would need to do, to be able to include the LoversMotionNT animations in his The Daedra Sutra would be to include a thank you to the MOD author, a description and a URL to the originating MOD, is this correct? Plus maybe a post on the MOD author's site, informing them of it being used?

The case where the recovery method is described clearly in ReadMe included in the package is most for MOD whose Japanese is an author.

It is not necessary to contact the author when written may keep free.

It only has to describe the address of thanks to ReadMe of distributed MOD.

When permission is necessary, it is necessary to be sure to permit it.

In that case, the contact method is sure to be described clearly.

When the reporting method cannot be used, it is necessary to give up remodeling and the re-distribution basically.

It is the best, except when the comment is filled in on the site where MOD of the original is distributed, and the thing that can be seen fortunately prays.

If it is a site where MOD is distributed, a clear standard of the handling is necessary.

It is necessary to observe it of the number of men in which they are observed.

If it is not done, no one will admit the distribution on the site.

It is not that when managing it as a site of the pirate edition.

By the way, it is clearly described in ReadMe included in the package of LoversMotionsNT, "Do not redistribute".

Author's "MERENKANPU" might be able to get permission if negotiating directly with him because it distributes the package with following URL.

However, it is not the one that is only the possibility and secured.

http://leileifou.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-58.html

I think the best idea is to for someone to create a helper tool(much like what daedra sutra has allready) included in the daedra sutra thread to rename all LoversMotion files to the correct names. This would require the prospective downloaders to go to Leifou's blog, DL the things, pay their respects, yet have the convenience of not having to manually rename all files. (though they are lazy as hell, I did it all myself :D)

I think the best idea is to for someone to create a helper tool(much like what daedra sutra has allready) included in the daedra sutra thread to rename all LoversMotion files to the correct names. This would require the prospective downloaders to go to Leifou's blog' date=' DL the things, pay their respects, yet have the convenience of not having to manually rename all files. (though they are lazy as hell, I did it all myself :D)

[/quote']

I sent a PM to erc1971 to bring his attention to this discussion, in case he does want to consider including these in The Daedra Sutra, and whether or not they need to be renamed, so that is the first next step, IMO. I like this idea though; automated or even semi-auto is always better than anything manually!

The problem is that some japanese authors prefer to remain anonymous so it's kinda hard to get in contact with them (which may very well be intentional).

From a psychological point of view it's easier to deal with an actual person than just a vague idea of a person, i.e. it's easier to ignore the wish of someone you have no idea who that person is.

Archived