LoversMotionNT

The problem is that some japanese authors prefer to remain anonymous so it's kinda hard to get in contact with them (which may very well be intentional).

From a psychological point of view it's easier to deal with an actual person than just a vague idea of a person' date=' i.e. it's easier to ignore the wish of someone you have no idea who that person is.

[/quote']

No, can't agree with this. Following that logic I could essentially 'ignore' everyone in forums and on the Internet since I don't actually 'know' them, just a user ID and an avatar; just a vague idea of an actual real person. Oh, wait a second I do ignore them, never mind:P

I would love to be able to contact whoever is working on the NT project to get permission to use the animations. Doing so may be hard as hell. The site where you get the latest NT version is just a clearing house and contains no way to contact whoever is making it.

As to the no redistribution part, I am wondering if this is more of a version control than a "hey hands off" deal. It is wise to keep a central site where the author can make a single upload to update things rather than have dozens of folks uploading it all over the place and creating more harm than good. Until we can track down the mod maker, I really don't know how to proceed. If no one can come up with a method of contacting them, then we may have to go the forgiveness rather than permission route.

As to Donkey and the fix for those that are interested here is a direct link to the file: http://up.mnty.net/img/up002168.zip

I would love to be able to contact whoever is working on the NT project to get permission to use the animations. Doing so may be hard as hell. The site where you get the latest NT version is just a clearing house and contains no way to contact whoever is making it.

As to the no redistribution part' date=' I am wondering if this is more of a version control than a "hey hands off" deal. It is wise to keep a central site where the author can make a single upload to update things rather than have dozens of folks uploading it all over the place and creating more harm than good. Until we can track down the mod maker, I really don't know how to proceed. If no one can come up with a method of contacting them, then we may have to go the forgiveness rather than permission route.

As to Donkey and the fix for those that are interested here is a direct link to the file: http://up.mnty.net/img/up002168.zip

[/quote']

Well if we reach a point where someone does want to include it in a MOD here on LL, I'll craft a permission request (maybe with PerfectionCat's help?) and post it on the site. The less than perfect English to Japanese Google Translation could end up asking for them to kiss our virtual asses. ;)

I think it isnt so easy, it will go into more problems.

what the Do Not restribute part and anonymous modder.

to donkey you will read that I know. I personally think you work is perfect and thank you for you esp it saves alot of work to rename the entire files of creatue animations.

And please think about the other member who are respect your work and want to have you here.

And if not, then thank you for your hard work.

You only live once.

greetings.

I didnt want to attack anyone I just wanted to say that I miss the work. I know iam not the only one. so I hope everything is damn ok with my text.

It sounds a bit gay but I can live with that.

New statement from Donkey on the oblivion uploader.

If you read this: I can understand there is a language barrier, and your reasons for keeping your mods within the chinese community are a little clearer now.

They are understandable, of course.

It's unfortunate that you decide to let these people, who take your mods, keep you away from the entire english community, but nobody can blame you now.

Donkey, you can always make a new account here on LL, you are not banned here and no one has a grudge against you or anything like that. So you can reply if you want to, just sayin'. All you need to do is to make a new account here or reactivate your old one, even if it is just for the sake of replying to this thread.

'MERENKANPU' of the original writer of LoversMotionNT is sure to see the site of Lovers of Japan about once a month.

He was contributing the comment before.

If the comment is written addressed to him' date=' it is likely to see because the answer was written in the question to him.

[/quote']

What is the URL for Lovers of Japan?

'MERENKANPU' of the original writer of LoversMotionNT is sure to see the site of Lovers of Japan about once a month.

If the comment is written addressed to him' date=' it is likely to see because the answer was written in the question to him.

[/quote']

http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%b4%d8%cf%a2MOD%b0%ec%cd%f7#content_6

That is the site (I think). Now I am not sure how to navigate it to get to the area where you can post but if you translate it I am sure you can figure it out.

Here is the front door page: http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/FrontPage That may help you navigate easier.

[/quote']

http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/Lovers%b4%d8%cf%a2MOD%b0%ec%cd%f7#content_6

That is the site (I think). Now I am not sure how to navigate it to get to the area where you can post but if you translate it I am sure you can figure it out.

Here is the front door page: http://wiki.livedoor.jp/oblivion_jp/d/FrontPage That may help you navigate easier.

Thanks g'. I thought that was it, just wanted to be sure before I posted something.

For now I will post a request for potential use of the animations in erc1971's Daedra Sutra, since he is currently working on creatures.

If others are considering using it, point them to this thread and I'll also help by posting requests for their work. Hopefully, and if we acquire permission to use it, as PerfectionCat already pointed out, a generic addition to their readmes should I think suffice.

Cheers,

V'

[/quote']

Thanks g'. I thought that was it, just wanted to be sure before I posted something.

For now I will post a request for potential use of the animations in erc1971's Daedra Sutra, since he is currently working on creatures.

If others are considering using it, point them to this thread and I'll also help by posting requests for their work. Hopefully, and if we acquire permission to use it, as PerfectionCat already pointed out, a generic addition to their readmes should I think suffice.

Cheers,

V'

Well, it may help if you point them to Erc1971's OP to see the compilation pack and the handy install\preview program, as I am certain that they (the guys making some of the lovers mods) would be thrilled to see it! Kind of a little 'give back' for all they have given us over the years. To date, no one ever made such a comprehensive and easy to use pack like that one!

[/quote']

Cheers,

V'

Well, it may help if you point them to Erc1971's OP to see the compilation pack and the handy install\preview program, as I am certain that they (the guys making some of the lovers mods) would be thrilled to see it! Kind of a little 'give back' for all they have given us over the years. To date, no one ever made such a comprehensive and easy to use pack like that one!

Good idea! Writing up the request now, found the blog section...

As to the no redistribution part' date=' I am wondering if this is more of a version control than a "hey hands off" deal. It is wise to keep a central site where the author can make a single upload to update things rather than have dozens of folks uploading it all over the place and creating more harm than good. Until we can track down the mod maker, I really don't know how to proceed. If no one can come up with a method of contacting them, then we may have to go the forgiveness rather than permission route.

[/quote']

This is excellent! Thank you (and Donkey)! Now I'm seeing all the new animations now, except for the Goblin one, but that's probably due to bad luck. It took 20-30 tries to get the new dog anim to play.

Thanks g'. I thought that was it' date=' just wanted to be sure before I posted something.

For now I will post a request for [b']potential[/b] use of the animations in erc1971's Daedra Sutra, since he is currently working on creatures.

Cheers,

V'

Small snag, I need a Livedoor ID to post on the blog and when I tried to signup it uses a Japanese form of Captcha, which I have no way of using...

Maybe PefectionCat can help with this?

[/quote']

This is excellent! Thank you (and Donkey)! Now I'm seeing all the new animations now, except for the Goblin one, but that's probably due to bad luck. It took 20-30 tries to get the new dog anim to play.

Curious, are you seeing the new and old or just the new?

whoa' date=' loverslab in japs? Never know that b4. Whats the catch/diffrent between eng-japs LL? Or its just translation mayhap?

[/quote']

That is where all original xLovers series MODs came from, which were later translated to English, German and Russian. Donkey I think did most of the Japanese to English trans.

whoa' date=' loverslab in japs? Never know that b4. Whats the catch/diffrent between eng-japs LL? Or its just translation mayhap?

[/quote']

Lovers with PK is a Japanese made mod. Most of the plugins here are translations of the Japanese originals. Now, there are some mods like lovers bitch and all of Galgat's work that are were made here and that they have translated from English to Japanese, but the bulk were made by them originally. This is the site we watch for updates and then translate them and make them available for English users.

Thanks g'. I thought that was it' date=' just wanted to be sure before I posted something.

For now I will post a request for [b']potential[/b] use of the animations in erc1971's Daedra Sutra, since he is currently working on creatures.

Cheers,

V'

Small snag, I need a Livedoor ID to post on the blog and when I tried to signup it uses a Japanese form of Captcha, which I have no way of using...

Maybe PefectionCat can help with this?

To our regret, the content that should be input cannot be supported though understands.

Because the input content is every time different.

The content that you see and the content that I see are another one.

If the same screen is seen, it is possible to help.

PropHour had written the comment for oneself only once before.

[/quote']

It is a correct answer.

The URL is correct.

[/quote']

That is where all original xLovers series MODs came from, which were later translated to English, German and Russian. Donkey I think did most of the Japanese to English trans.

Maybe, many of Japanese who are using PK know by what details the MOD was made.

Maybe, it knows whether it is the one that who had made MOD used was translated.

It is because of appending them to the package as material and distributing it.

In an old version, because the number of MOD was also little, it remains material like the genealogy.

My recognition might have been wrong.

When writing the site that "MERENKANPU" distributes is seen, the original writer of LoversMotionsNT has the possibility of it is separately.

"MERENKANPU" is pointed out that opening animation to the public was prohibited from another person's comment, too.

Moreover, the manager of 4Shared that downloads LoversMotionsNT is a name "NonokuraTyan".

When writing the site that "MERENKANPU" distributes is seen' date=' the original writer of LoversMotionsNT has the possibility of it is separately.

"MERENKANPU" is pointed out that opening animation to the public was prohibited from another person's comment, too.

Moreover, the manager of 4Shared that downloads LoversMotionsNT is a name "NonokuraTyan".

[/quote']

Do you think NonokuraTyan is the MOD author?

When writing the site that "MERENKANPU" distributes is seen' date=' the original writer of LoversMotionsNT has the possibility of it is separately.

[/quote']

Do you think NonokuraTyan is the MOD author?

The nature only as it introduces the distribution site of the 4Shared does "MERENKANPU".

However, the manager of the 4Shared seems not to have the art contacted by the setting it that doesn't accept PM.

If whether "MERENKANPU" knows something is confirmed about the original writer, details might turn out.

However, "MERENKANPU" seems to be busy, and there not to be time taking part in Lovers too much.

When LoversMotionsNT was retrieved on the Internet, the amount of the retrieval in the site of "MERENKANPU" was the highest, and it was convinced that I was an original writer.

Archived