Hello guys!

I'm new to the forum.

For a couple of weeks I've been trying to make beautiful sex scenes thanks to Skyrim and his mods.

I began to try some combination and I managed to create beautiful bodies with real textures and rebound for tits and asses. But I'm not satisfied yet.

I want to find the right setup for a better camera (pov), I would like to give more realism to the penetration, add euaculations and other nice details.

What mod do you recommend? If you can help me with the installation process I would be grateful!

We accept tips and tutorials on how to start editing Skyrim to make it even more exciting!

Thank you in advance!

IMG_20180125_161222.jpg

7 hours ago, LLuser13 said:

You're trolling with this title. You're making a request for.. what? and your title suggests you made a mod alot of members are waiting for. 

Absolutely no!

I tried to make the best use of the mods available.

I have not yet been able to apply physics to the vagina, female squirting and male ejaculations (available only for Skyrim Old Edition I think).

Also I have to improve the alignment of the genital organs during penetration because in some animations it is ugly to see.

For the rest I'm quite satisfied. I want to add skimpy clothes and new hairstyles to the characters but I still have to find the right balance between the mods.

I wrote this post to share my experiences with Skyrim Special Edition with you.

On 2/2/2018 at 1:33 PM, luc87 said:

Absolutely no!

I tried to make the best use of the mods available.

I have not yet been able to apply physics to the vagina, female squirting and male ejaculations (available only for Skyrim Old Edition I think).

Also I have to improve the alignment of the genital organs during penetration because in some animations it is ugly to see.

For the rest I'm quite satisfied. I want to add skimpy clothes and new hairstyles to the characters but I still have to find the right balance between the mods.

I wrote this post to share my experiences with Skyrim Special Edition with you.

oh yes you are, you are posting in downloads section but havent made anything

1 hour ago, Ed86 said:

oh yes you are, you are posting in downloads section but havent made anything

Thank you very much!

I was just looking at your mods. I will do some more experiments in the next days.

Can you just explain me better how to install "Dripping when aroused SE"?

Thanks!

21 minutes ago, luc87 said:

Thank you very much!

I was just looking at your mods. I will do some more experiments in the next days.

Can you just explain me better how to install "Dripping when aroused SE"?

Thanks!

erm... no..., i think description is quite clear,

install SexLab Framework 1.63b1 

install Dripping when aroused SE

play

2 minutes ago, Sabrina Saberhagen said:

ugh I thought someone had figured out how to port SOS full ¬¬ 

Try to be patient :')

I'm new to the forum and I'm unfamiliar with the mods.

But something I managed to combine with attempts and tutorials!

Archived