(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

AWESOME' date=' REALLY AWESOME!

Didn't play Skyrim lately but i think i will start it again with mods like this one :).

I hope that the crushed breasts issue with dead actors will be fixed soon and the static idle breast dropping as well.

Really, this is the best mod so far!!! Thank you and i am looking forward for new stuff :)

[/quote']

i finally seen the crushed breast and butt yesterday. for some reason it was only on one race and not any others. one thing i noticed is that the breasts werent crushed very deeply only to about 1/3 the normal size. im wondering if this can be fixed in CK.

Don't know about CK' date=' i am not quite familiar with it. However i red a post from Canderes in this thread (first post on page 137) who has a theory about the crushing. Something about a mismatch between the number of bones in the animation and the skeleton.

By the way i found a temporary solution for the breast dropping when the NPCs are in static idle. I took the "skeleton_female.hkx" file from "UNP BLESSED BODY UNPB- BBP" by Calyps - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14899 and replaced the original file and it worked. The breasts are fine now.

[/quote']

yes that will fix it. i dont think the breast bounce will be the same though.

you are right the bouncing is reduced. Didn't notice that yesterday :/

Is the unpb supposed to bounce as much as the cbbe. If so I DLed wrong and have no idea how to get it working right. I'm also using the ashen race and I put in the body and skeleton meshes but I still cant get it working on my ashen save.

check back through the posts MrTroubleMaker added several in one of his posts and there are several versions of the UNPB body in there

How can u copy those boobs from the first page? I don't mean the jiggling but the shape. Bodyslide++ has only 2 sliders that works for breasts sizes' date=' BreastsFantasy and DoubleMelon. Is it working as intended?

[/quote']

i think its the vanilla CBBE body from the first post.

Is the unpb supposed to bounce as much as the cbbe. If so I DLed wrong and have no idea how to get it working right. I'm also using the ashen race and I put in the body and skeleton meshes but I still cant get it working on my ashen save.

check back through the posts MrTroubleMaker added several in one of his posts and there are several versions of the UNPB body in there

I was requested to add butt weighting to my first pass UNPB body (it has heavy Breast bounce). So here it is (plus the others)

My modification of calyps/xp32's UNPB-BBP bodies for TBBP' date='

UNPB-TBBP - heavy breast bounce

UNPB-TBBP-Body-MrTroubleMaker

Breast Butt jiggle UNPB body

UNPB-BreastButtPhysicsX-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1

TBreast Butt jiggle UNPB body

UNPB-TBreastButtPhysics-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1

TBreast Butt jiggle UNPB body - heavy breast bounce

UNPB-TBreastButtPhysicsX-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1

I also have it here

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27579

info

Thanks ! :P

I forgot to mention' date=' when I originally did the weighting for that body over two months ago. I was using

http://filesmelt.com/dl/skeletons_of_original_size.7z (Optional, vanilla skeleton with added breast bones, this skeleton fixes hovering sit and horse-riding animations) The bounce is close to the gif in the OP. I tried it with another one and the bounce is crazy, maybe to much? Also the shape was different then what was intended.

This is with the skeleton I used

[attachment=20208']

The less bounce UNPB-TBreastButtPhysics-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1 is probably more compatible with different skeletons (bounce wise).

I was requested to add butt weighting to my first pass UNPB body (it has heavy Breast bounce). So here it is (plus the others)

My modification of calyps/xp32's UNPB-BBP bodies for TBBP' date='

UNPB-TBBP - heavy breast bounce

UNPB-TBBP-Body-MrTroubleMaker

Breast Butt jiggle UNPB body

UNPB-BreastButtPhysicsX-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1

TBreast Butt jiggle UNPB body

UNPB-TBreastButtPhysics-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1

TBreast Butt jiggle UNPB body - heavy breast bounce

UNPB-TBreastButtPhysicsX-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1

I also have it here

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27579

info

Thanks ! :P

I forgot to mention' date=' when I originally did the weighting for that body over two months ago. I was using

http://filesmelt.com/dl/skeletons_of_original_size.7z (Optional, vanilla skeleton with added breast bones, this skeleton fixes hovering sit and horse-riding animations) The bounce is close to the gif in the OP. I tried it with another one and the bounce is crazy, maybe to much? Also the shape was different then what was intended.

This is with the skeleton I used

The less bounce UNPB-TBreastButtPhysics-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1 is probably more compatible with different skeletons (bounce wise).

[/quote']

ah thanks ill have to put a link to that

HELP~~~~~~~~~~~~~I cant use this :(( I'm using UNPB 2.4(with zyd's texture) and xp32's maximun skeleton. When i install TBBP and all of it's patch and fix like the instruction, my character ends up with crappy texture: blackened under breast, strange lines all over body, distortion around the hip and belly >.< Somebody help~~~

HELP~~~~~~~~~~~~~I cant use this :(( I'm using UNPB 2.4(with zyd's texture) and xp32's maximun skeleton. When i install TBBP and all of it's patch and fix like the instruction' date=' my character ends up with crappy texture: blackened under breast, strange lines all over body, distortion around the hip and belly >.< Somebody help~~~

[/quote']

If it looks ok when wearing something, then you need to make sure that tbbp is loaded before unpb.

uhm, I hope im not the 100th guy who asks this.

You wrote that:

[ Furthermore I made some hair and cloak animations before TBBP and XPMS and but they never came to light cuz there was no unified bone system. Now with XPMS, I just wanna give you a little taste about what a maximum skeleton can do, check these videos out:

(Nov. 22nd)

Sorry guys, I've been too busy to mod lately so didn't do anything about this MOD. But I will get more done as soon as I have time. Thank you all for your replies and comments! (Oct. 7th) ]

I just wanna ask, if you start working on it again or when you will start? I guess im not the only one whos really interested in this :)

HELP~~~~~~~~~~~~~I cant use this :(( I'm using UNPB 2.4(with zyd's texture) and xp32's maximun skeleton. When i install TBBP and all of it's patch and fix like the instruction' date=' my character ends up with crappy texture: blackened under breast, strange lines all over body, distortion around the hip and belly >.< Somebody help~~~

[/quote']

of course its going to look crappy. your trying to install a CBBE body with UNPB textures. you need to install one of MrTroubleMakers TBBP UNPB bodies. look on this page he has media fire likes to all of them or you can go here to get them http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27579 . you will still need the animations from here and the skeleton_female.hkx

I installed BBP already. Can I install this TBBP without uninstalling BBP and have it work/test it out and then uninstall TBBP if I don't want it?

And do the current armors for BBP work for TBBP?

First question: Sure. A safe way is to create a folder structure like this (at your desktop, not your skyrim folder right now!): "data/meshes/actors/character/female/character assets female/" put your "skeleton_female.nif" and "skeleton_female.hkx" there (the TBBP ones) and do the same for "femalebody_0.nif" and femalebody_1.nif" under

"data/meshes/actors/character/female/character assets/". Repeat this for the TBBP animations as well (you should know the path by now), or you'll not see the right "bounce" (BBP walk animations behave way differently with TBBP). Important: I am referring to all the TBBP-files here, make shure you have the right skellie, body-nifs and anims.

Now you should have a "data" folder on your desktop with the right structure for the files to go to (could be different from what I wrote if you're using custom races, but then you should already be able to tell your own paths).

Now use your favorite zip tool on that data folder and call it "myTBBPtest.7z" or whatever, haul it into NMM and ACTIVATE! Overwrite when asked.

Now run FNIS, log into Skyrim and feel the magic. If you do not like what you see, close Skyrim deactive "myTBBPtest" in NMM and run FNIS again. All your previous BBP files are now active again thanks to NMM.

Second question: Yes, TBBP works with BBP armor, but with less bounce. However, I like it more on some armor than the usual TBBP bounce and thinks it's way better than the usual BBP bounce (in my opinion). Important again: use the right animations along with the skellie and .hkx, or you'll not see what you're supposed to :)

[/quote']

of course its going to look crappy. your trying to install a CBBE body with UNPB textures. you need to install one of MrTroubleMakers TBBP UNPB bodies. look on this page he has media fire likes to all of them or you can go here to get them http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27579 . you will still need the animations from here and the skeleton_female.hkx

hey i've been using an hkx from the Blessed body mod (as recommended by Jonus awhile back) because it's the only one i've found that will fix the arm problem when casting magic. is there a better hkx to use now?

I installed BBP already. Can I install this TBBP without uninstalling BBP and have it work/test it out and then uninstall TBBP if I don't want it?

And do the current armors for BBP work for TBBP?

if you use mod organizer (linked in my sig) then you can install everything you want and then just put a checkbox next to the mods that you want running at any time.

it really is pretty slick. It is a very good piece of software for managing these mods.

[/quote']

Ah, i mean, i use NMM to install all mod.First is UNP, then UNPB, then a custom HD texture (sry i forgot the author's name, zyd**** maybe?). Then UNPB body for TBBP, then TBBP main file+patch. And finally is XPMS. All files is up to date. Then use BOSS to sort the files loader. Have no idea where did i go wrong?:huh:

Now i can use TBBP walk and run and idle animation only, but no jiggling boobs :((

Sorry if this has been answered but I read through like 10 pages and couldn't find an answer.

I got the tbbp working with cb++ body and now my lunari mage is looking pretty nice. My issue is with character creation. The tbbp idle makes the character spin around slowly which is a major pain when you're trying to build the face since you have to wait for her to face you over and over again. If I turn off tbbp this does not happen. Is there an alternate default idle for tbbp and where would I put the file?

Nevermind, I'm an idiot, found them on the first page. Awesome mod.

only butt bounce is in Dragons Nov.28 file "Skyrim Ero Motion TBBP"

its on the 1st page of this thread

and read the green text on the first page

of this thread it tells how to make it work.

[/quote is there a way to just get the bounce nif and add it on the original mod i dont want to use eromotion

only butt bounce is in Dragons Nov.28 file "Skyrim Ero Motion TBBP"

its on the 1st page of this thread

and read the green text on the first page

of this thread it tells how to make it work.

is there a way to just get the bounce nif and add it on the original mod i dont want to use eromotion

no

its the animation that makes the butt bounce.

hope one day Dragon will add butt bounce to his TBBP walk animations