(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

Ok when I use the CB++ body slider in the CB++ folder under Caliente Tools I see the CB++ Bodies Group Filter and then CB++ Body TBBP under Sliderset but when I click on preview small and large there is no box that shows the body. I installed all the mods and moved them to the specified folders http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=11463 following the green texted instructions. I upgraded the CB++ Body to v0.9.3 When using the slider from the actual Caliente Tools-Body Slider folder the small-large boxes show. Do I need to do something with the screenshots folder in the CB++ Body v0.9.3 rar download?

I have a theory for the crushed breasts. I remember the first time I made an animation with Cherry Hotaling's skeleton there was a mismatch between the number of bones in the animation and the skeleton. The breasts were staying up in the air even during the animation. After I took it back to max again and made sure the bone mapping was correct to the new skeleton I rexported and the animation worked fine, so I wonder if there's a death animation or placeholder that needs to have those extra bones added for the animation otherwise it's like the bones have no data to read from.

Negative it's something else.

New here hey! Ok i just installed everything and it works like a charm. I have to say this is the sweetest mod i've seen so far. When i tryed CHSBHS i wasn't impressed at all and i uninstalled it completely. But this...oh man. And the animations, amazing job! I hope u make more of them!

Idle animation is really good however i like swaying standing idle animation better, so i changed the idle file. No bouncing breast physics on that idle though. Could someone give me a link for armors and clothes for TBBP? I quess TBBP does not work with this mod and armors? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25259

New here hey! Ok i just installed everything and it works like a charm. I have to say this is the sweetest mod i've seen so far. When i tryed CHSBHS i wasn't impressed at all and i uninstalled it completely. But this...oh man. And the animations' date=' amazing job! I hope u make more of them!

Idle animation is really good however i like swaying standing idle animation better, so i changed the idle file. No bouncing breast physics on that idle though. Could someone give me a link for armors and clothes for TBBP? I quess TBBP does not work with this mod and armors? http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25259

[/quote']

it works but you wont get the full tbbp effect, you effectively get half of the effect, and its the half that has little to no actual animation.

The animation has two bones for animating the motion of the breasts, and the main portion of the motion is on breast01 bone, which is the weighting necessary for the TBBP animations to work properly, Any BBP armor uses breast bone for their animations so the effect is deminished.

Bone Structure (roughly)

Prebreast>Breast>Breast01

bbp/tbbp-bbp/tbbp-tbbp only

Thanks for the answer Jonus. I noticed that the body style changed after installing these files, it's not like it was with CBBE 3,2 and with the original bodyslide. Did it changed because of the bodyslide CB++?

Also one more thing, that gif on the first page.. I can see that the breasts bounces little bit more at the sides which makes it looking nice. I don't have that kind of effect and i wonder why?

Edit: Ok so it's about how you walk. Tryed those optional walks number one is what i was looking for. However, the walking style looks really stupid imo but the breasts bounces nicely. Hell, i quess i can't get everything in a same package.

Hey Sulltyrant or xp32,I know this is off topic but I'm trying to change position of my two hand weapons (horrid clipping through butt when i walk) I dont know nif scope too well but made changes to *skeleton.female nff* weaponback[153] both translation vector 3 and rotation matrix33.I see it making changes in niff scope when i enter and save as but nothing shows up in game..could one of you pm me with help?

Using TBBP basic 3 from Skulltyrant atm

Hey Sulltyrant or xp32' date='I know this is off topic but I'm trying to change position of my two hand weapons (horrid clipping through butt when i walk) I dont know nif scope too well but made changes to *skeleton.female nff* weaponback[153'] both translation vector 3 and rotation matrix33.I see it making changes in niff scope when i enter and save as but nothing shows up in game..could one of you pm me with help?

yea that will take ALOT of movement to get it to change my suggestion is to replace the whole weapon back node witht he 2 nodes from WPWQ that way you can use the first node to move the second more easily. if you dont want to do that then you just have to do alot of adjustments to the rotation.

Hey Sulltyrant or xp32' date='I know this is off topic but I'm trying to change position of my two hand weapons (horrid clipping through butt when i walk) I dont know nif scope too well but made changes to *skeleton.female nff* weaponback[153'] both translation vector 3 and rotation matrix33.I see it making changes in niff scope when i enter and save as but nothing shows up in game..could one of you pm me with help?

yea that will take ALOT of movement to get it to change my suggestion is to replace the whole weapon back node witht he 2 nodes from WPWQ that way you can use the first node to move the second more easily. if you dont want to do that then you just have to do alot of adjustments to the rotation.

Alright I'll try massive adjustments lol...thank you much for the reply

Ok..I give up..made adjustments that should have put that sword in the next room lol...no change . I just dont know enough about nif scope to fix that..although i can really screw up a body mod (deformed creepy bug looking thing) lol

can someone, who knows how to edit animations properly plz make one static pose for armor modding that has the breast bones in the right position as they are in the walking animations?

i mean the pose in the attachment

obviously the breastsbones are in the wrong position

as i know very little of animation editing i was not able to reproduce the right look even after 1.5 hours of trying...

so could someone help me?

post-90010-13597882137386_thumb.png

Hey SkullTyrant!...Fyi..your Perfect 3-2 for TBBP skeleton fixes the butt clipping for 2H swords' date=' thought you might like to know for future references ;)

Edit: I'm curently using ADEC,CBBE,UNP,UNPB and 3 variants of CBBE using body slide and it fixes it for all.

[/quote']

thanks for letting me know but from my experience something that may fix/not clip for one person could clip for another. its just how skyrim is. but im glad its working perfectly for you like its suppose to.

AWESOME, REALLY AWESOME!

Didn't play Skyrim lately but i think i will start it again with mods like this one :).

I hope that the crushed breasts issue with dead actors will be fixed soon and the static idle breast dropping as well.

Really, this is the best mod so far!!! Thank you and i am looking forward for new stuff :)

do I need to install XP32's skeleton before I install this or is it already included ? I have TBBP up and running but I want to keep my mod list short.

Thanks for this' date=' really awesome.

Edit: Is this compatible with UNPB now ?

[/quote']

No you don't need XP32 for this. MLX seems to be working better with XP32's skeleton though. I noticed after changing to XP's that i started to get that static idle breast dropping bug. Didn't even know it was a common bug until now. Actually i don't think my character gets it but my follower gets it.

I would love to see more of these animations from Dragonfly. These are just so much better than any other sex mod. U get the jiggling and they are stable.

AWESOME' date=' REALLY AWESOME!

Didn't play Skyrim lately but i think i will start it again with mods like this one :).

I hope that the crushed breasts issue with dead actors will be fixed soon and the static idle breast dropping as well.

Really, this is the best mod so far!!! Thank you and i am looking forward for new stuff :)

[/quote']

i finally seen the crushed breast and butt yesterday. for some reason it was only on one race and not any others. one thing i noticed is that the breasts werent crushed very deeply only to about 1/3 the normal size. im wondering if this can be fixed in CK.

Don't know about CK, i am not quite familiar with it. However i red a post from Canderes in this thread (first post on page 137) who has a theory about the crushing. Something about a mismatch between the number of bones in the animation and the skeleton.

By the way i found a temporary solution for the breast dropping when the NPCs are in static idle. I took the "skeleton_female.hkx" file from "UNP BLESSED BODY UNPB- BBP" by Calyps - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14899 and replaced the original file and it worked. The breasts are fine now.

Don't know about CK' date=' i am not quite familiar with it. However i red a post from Canderes in this thread (first post on page 137) who has a theory about the crushing. Something about a mismatch between the number of bones in the animation and the skeleton.

By the way i found a temporary solution for the breast dropping when the NPCs are in static idle. I took the "skeleton_female.hkx" file from "UNP BLESSED BODY UNPB- BBP" by Calyps - http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14899 and replaced the original file and it worked. The breasts are fine now.

[/quote']

yes that will fix it. i dont think the breast bounce will be the same though.