(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

I don't know if this been brought up before' date=' but my character does something strange. I'm using the default run with optional walk 2 and optional idle 2. When i tell her to strafe right she does a sort of twirl left until shes facing right, then when it stop twirls back the way she came.

[/quote']

That is correct. Something internal of the anims that causes that.

I'm not seeing much bounce either except during the twirl/idle animation but I switched over to acdale's body (ADEC TBBP body version 2_4) to get rid of the crushed breast issue on dead npc's. Not sure what change he made to the skeleton but it seems to fix the crushed issue only the bounce is minimal while walking, running.

I'm not seeing much bounce either except during the twirl/idle animation but I switched over to acdale's body (ADEC TBBP body version 2_4) to get rid of the crushed breast issue on dead npc's. Not sure what change he made to the skeleton but it seems to fix the crushed issue only the bounce is minimal while walking' date=' running.

[/quote']

it all has to do with the Skeleton_female.hkx file.

im not getting quite the exagerated bounce like in the first page gif.

is there another type of file that gives more bounce?

what body are you using?

do you mean what skeleton im using? im using the default one that comes with the:

tbbp main file v.1.01 by dragonfly.

i heard a tbbp skeleton was included with that file.

but the bounce seems almost the same as bbp. give me bouncy boobs!

what body are you using?

do you mean what skeleton im using? im using the default one that comes with the:

no what body are you using?! UNPB? CBBEv3.2? ADEC? if youre not using a TBBP compatible body and the skeleton_female.hkx isnt the one from here you wont get the bounce like in the gifs.

Skulltyrant is the skeleton Acdales's body v2_4 one you made?

The crushed breast thing is annoying enough that I'm ok with less bounce until a fix has been found (if its possible). I prefer the CBBE body but at least Acdales is not doing that.

Is it possible to just use the female skeleton from acdale's with the CBBE body or would I just be making a mess out of it?

Skulltyrant is the skeleton Acdales's body v2_4 one you made?

The crushed breast thing is annoying enough that I'm ok with less bounce until a fix has been found (if its possible). I prefer the CBBE body but at least Acdales is not doing that.

Is it possible to just use the female skeleton from acdale's with the CBBE body or would I just be making a mess out of it?

yes the one in Acdales is one i made, he did a slight edit to it though. yea you should be able to use it with CBBE with no problems. since i started getting the crushed breasts and butt i started using the skeleton_female.hkx from the UNPB BBPx body.

what body are you using?

no what body are you using?! UNPB? CBBEv3.2? ADEC? if youre not using a TBBP compatible body and the skeleton_female.hkx isnt the one from here you wont get the bounce like in the gifs.

in bodyslide, i use CB++Body TBBP

what body are you using?

in bodyslide' date=' i use CB++Body TBBP

[/quote']

i dont know if you will have the same amout of bounce with a bodyslide body. i dont know though. what skeleton_female.hkx file are you using?

Finished - Craftable & using larger breast CBBEv3M base body' date=' so it works with panties, stockings, etc. from Mak (found here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/16837)

http://filesmelt.com/dl/Corrupter_TBBP1.7z

This should go without saying: This requires the TBBP animations in OP & TBBP skeleton.

Corrupter-TBBP-Forward.gifCorrupter-TBBP-Back.gif

Thank you, this is soooo good! :D

Been working on this armor. Just about finished with it. It uses that "spillage" effect I was talking about earlier. It's pretty much just a slightly modded version of Sovngarde Steel Armor. I think Gatti released the same armor underneath a different name.. but whatever.

TESV-2012-09-28-14-20-11-15.gifTESV-2012-09-28-14-20-11-30.gifTESV-2012-09-28-14-20-11-65.gif

I know the last gif is messed up.. I just stopped caring after the first 2.

The spillage is more aggressive with the other animations.

I don't think I've seen any armor mod that achieves this effect.

This is a masterpiece.

about corupter armor i can only craft the armor i can't find boots and gauntlets if anyone can help...thank's

I've been using UNPB BBP for quite some time, unaware of this skeleton and it's animations. I'm actually pretty impressed, despite the emphasis in femininity with the character's walk and run animation. The sprint is just fine. All in all, I appreciate the mod and variety that comes with it. I mostly have Elysees2 (Youtube) to thank for leading me to curiously search for the animations he was utilizing. After doing some digging I found they were tied into TBBP, which, lucky for myself could easily be stitched into UNPB. The directions were a bit vague, but seeing as most of the body modifications have similar install procedures I have it working just fine.

Thank you TBBP team.

2j0i8lz.jpg

I have a character using this but is using the 'Small' Bosy selection for CB++ TBBP and the breats are crushed. Anyway I can fix this? I'm using the supposed 'fix' for this issue, so i'm not sure what the problem is. The LArge Body variant works fine.

Other than that, It seems that while this is installed, that my game decides when it wants to work. I have been crashing to desktop while loading up any of my svaes and every now and again does it actually not crash.

@skulltryrant

for a few months now, to myself I've wondered about you "why the hell doesn't he just learn animations? His skeletons are consistently high demand and ppl are always asking. what's the big deal? clearly has the base skill... just take a w'end and learn it."

I've used it some before for modelling, but tonight, for the 3rd time, I opened 3dsmax with animations in mind. (thanks to a .max file that acdale gave me.)

after a couple of hours of use, reverting to the base document several times and getting zero accomplished, here's me...

"WOW. Ok. Now I know."

I tell you... everytime I open it, everytime without fail... I hate 3dsmax more and more.

@skulltryrant

for a few months now' date=' to myself I've wondered about you "why the hell doesn't he just learn animations? His skeletons are consistently high demand and ppl are always asking. what's the big deal? clearly has the base skill... just take a w'end and learn it."

I've used it some before for modelling, but tonight, for the 3rd time, I opened 3dsmax with animations in mind. (thanks to a .max file that acdale gave me.)

after a couple of hours of use, reverting to the base document several times and getting zero accomplished, here's me...

"WOW. Ok. Now I know."

I tell you... everytime I open it, [i']everytime without fail... [/i]I hate 3dsmax more and more.

lmao i dont know how to use 3ds max or Blender, i just dont have the patience to. i know how to use nifscope so i do what i can in that. i have alot of respect for people who make armors from scratch and people who do animations.

Okay, I'm confused. If you check out the video at http://leileifou.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-91.html it's in between the two images. Anyways, check out the ass movement. I am not getting any ass movement with ero-motion also, with the new racemenu at http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624 I am not noticing ANY glute difference in the sliders. All other sliders, the individual breasts, the bicepts, etc. all work, just not the butt. The TBBP animations even work great except the butt.

So, either the mesh or the skeleton is off. I used the standard as I am coming from CBBE 3.2. The skeleton is the standard XPMS at the top of http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800

Any suggestions?

Okay' date=' I'm confused. If you check out the video at http://leileifou.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-91.html it's in between the two images. Anyways, check out the ass movement. I am not getting any ass movement with ero-motion also, with the new racemenu at http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/29624 I am not noticing ANY glute difference in the sliders. All other sliders, the individual breasts, the bicepts, etc. all work, just not the butt. The TBBP animations even work great except the butt.

So, either the mesh or the skeleton is off. I used the standard as I am coming from CBBE 3.2. The skeleton is the standard XPMS at the top of http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/26800

Any suggestions?

[/quote']

check the front page. did you download the ero motion animations? does the body youre using have the butt bones attached to the body? the other TBBP animations DO NOT have the butt animations only the 2 ero motions animations. does the skeleton your using have the butt bones? (if is one if mine it has them)

Figured it out. One of the updated files here actually has butt bones. According to the guy at http://leileifou.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-91.html don't use XPMS skeleton. He says the bones are different. The Ero-motion files actually have the bones programmed into it.

The actually body on the other hand, was a bit of an oddity for me. I don't know what I did or didn't do... but I could not find a TBBP body with butt bones, unitl... I found them in the body for the sliders. Maybe I missed them elsewhere with the tones of files I'm dealing with... but I was able to make a CBBE++ TBBP set using the preset V3.2 standard with but bones and weights in the bodies. Now everything works. So everything is here. must have goofed install order.

Oh, and seeing my character with a 5.0 setting on her bottom is just wrong. Loaded save with everything fixed and it was definitely LARGE!!!