(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

skulltyrant' date=' I am really sorry to bother you but what is the skeleton that provides 3-2perfect proportion with none breasts collapses after lying or death for unpb body?

I have tried many of your skeletons but I could not find one. :(

If you have a time could you please suggest one for me ? :)

Cheers

[/quote']

honestly i have never had it happen to me, and im useing one of the UNPB bodies MR T made. all the skeletons i have made for TBBP use the breast nodes from dragonflys vanilla beast skeleton. all i can say is maybe try XP32's Maximum skeleton. im sorry i cant help more. perhaps try a different skeleton_female.hkx file maybe that will help.

skulltyrant' date=' I am really sorry to bother you but what is the skeleton that provides 3-2perfect proportion with none breasts collapses after lying or death for unpb body?

I have tried many of your skeletons but I could not find one. :(

If you have a time could you please suggest one for me ? :)

Cheers

[/quote']

honestly i have never had it happen to me, and im useing one of the UNPB bodies MR T made. all the skeletons i have made for TBBP use the breast nodes from dragonflys vanilla beast skeleton. all i can say is maybe try XP32's Maximum skeleton. im sorry i cant help more. perhaps try a different skeleton_female.hkx file maybe that will help.

Thanks a lot , I will try it.

ok so i think i got this mod working right with the UNPB body. is there a way to make the breasts bigger then whats given with the UNPB body? and also is there a way for the ASX, AP, or minilovers to actually use the weighted skeleton to actually have the breasts bounce in the anim? and if its obvious i apologize cause im not to good with all this mod stuff took me like 3 hours just to get TBBP working with UUNPB body =0

ok so i think i got this mod working right with the UNPB body. is there a way to make the breasts bigger then whats given with the UNPB body? and also is there a way for the ASX' date=' AP, or minilovers to actually use the weighted skeleton to actually have the breasts bounce in the anim? and if its obvious i apologize cause im not to good with all this mod stuff took me like 3 hours just to get TBBP working with UUNPB body =0

[/quote']

If you are familiar with nifscope, find your skeleton and find the nodes I have highlighted in the included picture. Change the scale (where it says float 4.5) to make the breasts larger. 1 is normal, 2 is double size, and so on and so on.

ok so i think i got this mod working right with the UNPB body. is there a way to make the breasts bigger then whats given with the UNPB body? and also is there a way for the ASX' date=' AP, or minilovers to actually use the weighted skeleton to actually have the breasts bounce in the anim? and if its obvious i apologize cause im not to good with all this mod stuff took me like 3 hours just to get TBBP working with UUNPB body =0

[/quote']

If you are familiar with nifscope, find your skeleton and find the nodes I have highlighted in the included picture. Change the scale (where it says float 4.5) to make the breasts larger. 1 is normal, 2 is double size, and so on and so on.

is this the directory to the right skeleton?

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets female\skeleton_female.nif

[/quote']

for UNPB i do NOT recommend increasing the breasts more than 20% (1.200) it makes the breast way to out of shape.

[/quote']

for UNPB i do NOT recommend increasing the breasts more than 20% (1.200) it makes the breast way to out of shape.

yeah i actually only went 1.15 do u know if there is a way to add the physics into some of the sex mods like minilovers atm the breasts and butt are just fixed

[/quote']

yeah i actually only went 1.15 do u know if there is a way to add the physics into some of the sex mods like minilovers atm the breasts and butt are just fixed

i dont know anything about animating sorry. i would suggest talking to either dragonfly or XP32 about it. as for the breast size with the UNPB i have the float set to 1.2000 on the prebreast and the breast (not Breast01) then i just keep my chars body weight to about 30 or 40. it looks natural (size wise) and it doesnt look deformed. also the movements look better like that.

[/quote']

i dont know anything about animating sorry. i would suggest talking to either dragonfly or XP32 about it. as for the breast size with the UNPB i have the float set to 1.2000 on the prebreast and the breast (not Breast01) then i just keep my chars body weight to about 30 or 40. it looks natural (size wise) and it doesnt look deformed. also the movements look better like that.

Nice advise for breast scaling.

for breast movement, it lies on the animation files. The reason why you don't see any BBP on minilovers or ASX or even AP is because the one who made them isn't animate the breast node point.

for breast movement' date=' it lies on the animation files. The reason why you don't see any BBP on minilovers or ASX or even AP is because the one who made them isn't animate the breast node point.

[/quote']

thanks trial and error. i noticed when i increased only the prebreast when the breast bounced it was smaller and the nipples pointed upward more than when standing still.

If you are familiar with nifscope' date=' find your skeleton and find the nodes I have highlighted in the included picture. Change the scale (where it says float 4.5) to make the breasts larger. 1 is normal, 2 is double size, and so on and so on.

[/quote']

for breast movement, it lies on the animation files. The reason why you don't see any BBP on minilovers or ASX or even AP is because the one who made them isn't animate the breast node point.

Actually yes they do..I use ASX with one of Skully's skeleton conversions for tbbp and they bounce just fine with the sex animations..in fact skully 's are all i will use atm since those and troubles skeletons are the only ones that function during sneak mode and with weapons drawn..dragonfly's and xp32's skeletons breasts go static in these modes.

P.S. I even have motion in kill cam cut scenes as well

[/quote']

Ya sorry I forgot to mention that. Scaling the skeleton can have a very weird effect on your body. For instance if you wanted to have a larger butt, you would increase the pelvis size...but then you need to decrease the thigh size because increasing the pelvis makes your legs longer. However, increasing it too much it just looks absolutely terrible. So basically all these things can really make your body look messed up. Just back up your skeleton and experiment and find what you like.

Actually yes they do..I use ASX with one of Skully's skeleton conversions for tbbp and they bounce just fine with the sex animations..in fact skully 's are all i will use atm since those and troubles skeletons are the only ones that function during sneak mode and with weapons drawn..dragonfly's and xp32's skeletons breasts go static in these modes.

you know ive always noticed the breasts still moved doing those but i guess i just thought that that was normal (ive been using BBP bodies since i started playing) i didnt know that some skeletons caused them to not move. one thing i didnt like about the TBBP that i noticed when sneaking (i noticed this with one of the TBBP UNPB bodies Mr T did) the breasts looked like they were attached to the legs they were stretched that much (this was with no increase in breast size at about 50%body weight) i guess technically the body mesh im using isnt TBBP (its the first UNPB one MrT made that has the butt bounce) but it works just the way i want.

the "bounce" that you are talking about are least to be expected for bounce. It came from "BSlagboneController". Depressed breast issue might happen with that. If it static then no animation that actually added for the motion.

so if i use skullys skeleton how do i get it to work with what ive got installed do i only just have to downloaded his skeleton and copy it into the directory and it will work with the meshes and textures or do i need to find those to work with it as well? also do u have a link for skullys skeleton

@Dragonfly:

can you make the Idle from "Run2" to a new Sprint-Idle?

It`s possible, that the Sprint-Animation can have the Camera-Look from the other Run and Walk-Animation (animcam)?

I have renamed the runforward.hxk from Run2 to sprintforward.hxk and it doesn`t work. I can`t see my character when sprinting from the front.

the "bounce" that you are talking about are least to be expected for bounce. It came from "BSlagboneController". Depressed breast issue might happen with that. If it static then no animation that actually added for the motion.

@Skully..Yikes..never had that problem b4, just gentle sway side to side and up and down with body movement

@Xp32..Not sure if your reffering to crushed breast issues, i dont have that problem..only issue i have in my game is the sinking in saddle trouble..but i gave up on horses a couple hrs into playing skyrim...its like playing old final fantasy without the cut scenes...ride 5 steps, dismount kill cat/bear/spider/wolf..ride five steps, dismount kill cat/bear/spider/wolf..fast travel to nearest stable and replace dead horse LOL. Anyhow you guys all do great work and am greatful for it since i couldnt mod myself out of a wet paper bag hehe..thanks to all for the efforts, we couldnt bounce without ya :)

to fix the arm issue first get fnis for your respected version of skyrim' date=' download calyps http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14899 unpb animation fix mod (you need one file from here, and I know of no other location for it). Navigate to this folder in the UNPB mod data/meshes/actors/character/Character assets female/Skeleton_female.HKX copy this file and replace the one from the tbbp mod. its roughly 72-73kb where as the tbbp one is 399kb or there abouts.

Run FNIS and tick gender specific animations and chsbhc arm fix, this should fix all the arm related issues, including the flipping offhand dual wield sword/axe/mace.

obviously only use this is you are CBB, otherwise you likely already have it installed.

[/quote']

has there been any other way discovered to fix the arm bug yet? because i'm using PCEA and i think using that skeleton_female.hkx from UNPB may be causing problems with pcea

so if i use skullys skeleton how do i get it to work with what ive got installed do i only just have to downloaded his skeleton and copy it into the directory and it will work with the meshes and textures or do i need to find those to work with it as well? also do u have a link for skullys skeleton

to answer your first question yes they will work with what you have. to answer your other question look just above my signature at the bottom of my post