(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

With the first bbp animations, the sounds of steps when you walked did not work. Also, the same issue causes the Footprints mod [ http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/22745 ] not to work right.

I'm asking if these animations are working regarding this matter.

EDIT: Well, since it was a small file, I got it and it works with the footprints mod. [somehow, I still don't hear any footstep sounds... only when I fall down from a higher place or jump.] I was only annoyed by the slow walkbackwards animations. What are the other options available?

Is there a nice Tutorial on how to convert Armors for TBBP?

All I found till now is this: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?...3#pid86853 which seems quite complicated.. is there an easier way? Or do you have to go throu all the steps?

well there is this (start with video #1)(3D Stuido Max)

http://www.youtube.com/user/NightasyTutorials/videos

and here is another (blender tutorial)

http://wiki.tesnexus.com/index.php/Converting_an_armour_to_another_body_for_Skyrim

converting to TBBP is just like converting to any other bodymesh

ONLY difference is the skeleton you import.

you have to use a skeleton with TBBP bones

hi im new to this mod.....how do i make this work with custom race mod like lunari race?

if you have TBBP working for the default races

just copy/paste the femalebody.nif's to this folder

Data\meshes\bhakti\lunari\actors\character\character assets

I think the lunari have there own set of body textures

so if you want to keep them just edit the texture path

of the TBBP ones to match the default ones with NifSkope

I have a request. I got an Invisible Quiver mod a few days ago, maybe a week, dont remember how long i had it, but it wasnt recently. However, that mod requires a 'Skeleton.nif' file.

After picking up this mod, i realized it uses the Skeleton.nif file as well. So i felt like that "FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" meme. Which is why i request assistance from anyone who's able and willing to edit the Skeleton.nif file from this mod so that it'll make the Quiver invisible? Without breaking this mod of course.

It would be awesome to if i can get both mods working at the same time. I would appreciate it greatly if anyone can pull this off.

Edit: Also, is there any options anywhere to change the Idle animation back to the Vanilla animation? I dont like the whole swirl thing.

I have a request. I got an Invisible Quiver mod a few days ago' date=' maybe a week, dont remember how long i had it, but it wasnt recently. However, that mod requires a 'Skeleton.nif' file.

After picking up this mod, i realized it uses the Skeleton.nif file as well. So i felt like that "FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" meme. Which is why i request assistance from anyone who's able and willing to edit the Skeleton.nif file from this mod so that it'll make the Quiver invisible? Without breaking this mod of course.

It would be awesome to if i can get both mods working at the same time. I would appreciate it greatly if anyone can pull this off.

Edit: Also, is there any options anywhere to change the Idle animation back to the Vanilla animation? I dont like the whole swirl thing.

[/quote']

check my mod i might have one made already and if i dont let me know and ill add it to my list (its very short atm)

I checked through them all, didnt see one.. though alot of those terms i didnt understand. Any chance i can request TBBP with invisible quiver and that perfect 3.2 thing? I think one of my mods required 3.2 and i forgot about it. If you can do those 3, that would be awesome.

And if i can push my luck and get a 2nd file with all of that, plus like a 25% breast size increase, i'd love it. Reason why i'm requesting a second file, is so i can switch back easily incase i either get bored, or if the breast size will cause problems.

If you can do that, it'd be great. I'm gonna head to bed, and if its available, i'll grab it in the morning. :-D (if it can be done in that short amount of time.)

I checked through them all' date=' didnt see one.. though alot of those terms i didnt understand. Any chance i can request TBBP with invisible quiver and that perfect 3.2 thing? I think one of my mods required 3.2 and i forgot about it. If you can do those 3, that would be awesome.

And if i can push my luck and get a 2nd file with all of that, plus like a 25% breast size increase, i'd love it. Reason why i'm requesting a second file, is so i can switch back easily incase i either get bored, or if the breast size will cause problems.

If you can do that, it'd be great. I'm gonna head to bed, and if its available, i'll grab it in the morning. :-D (if it can be done in that short amount of time.)

[/quote']

oh i can do it and have it done in about 30 mins since i have so many made i have all the bases i need to do any combo. but i wont have it done till saturday since im getting ready to head to bed myself and im not at home and wont be till saturday. but yes i can do 2 skeletons with those. also i have a glossary on the description page that says what each of the abbreviations mean.

Would it be possible for me to get an explanation about how to get a skeleton to be TBBP compatible? I've been wanting to get the Elin race, which uses a custom skeleton, to support TBBP, and I'd like to give it a good try myself before I rely on someone else to do the work, but I ain't exactly sure where to start...

Although I get the feeling I'm in way over my head anyway.

Ok, thank you. I'll see if i can pick it up Saturday evening/night or Sunday morning depending on when you get it done.

Also, is it possible to change the idle animation back to the default vanilla one? I dont like that swirl thing when i'm trying out new clothes. I'm not sure if its possible or not because i dont know what files the idle animations use. But if the idle animation uses the Skeleton, i would like to add that request. And if you can, 2 more different files.. incase the idle animation breaks the mod:

Edit: Oh, didnt realize you can make the weapons invisible too..

so could you make the weapons invisible too? In case it gets annoying when i cant tell which weapon i have equipped, i'd like to switch them out, so extra skeleton. Hopefully i'm done adding.

1: TBBP, Quiver, 3.2

2: TBBP, Quiver, 3.2, Breast Size 25%

3: TBBP, Quiver, 3.2, Idle

4: TBBP, Quiver, 3.2, Idle, Breast Size 25%,

5: TBBP, Quiver, 3.2, Idle, Breast Size 25%, Invisible Weapons

Hopefully #4 will work. If not, i'll grab the one that does. which will most likely be #1.

One question: Can I use TBBP with UNPB? When yes' date=' how? (:

[/quote']

Probably. Since i dont have UNPB, i dont know what it is, but i'm assuming its a type of mod similar to CBBE. If it is, then i think you can get it to work with TBBP. Keep in mind, i suck at modding, i pretty much followed the instructions on the first post on this thread.

Just go to page 1, scroll down to the bottom of the first post (all that green text), and download all the links. I'm assuming since you have UNPB, you dont need to get CBBE. But i could be wrong. If i am, someone will correct me. The first link in the Green text is FNIS, 2nd is CBBE, 3rd is TBBP, 4th is TBBP compatible bodyslider, 5th is the TBBP bodyslider, and the 6th one is the Eros animations. I assume all of them are critical to get TBBP to work.

Just install them in order as the instructions say. And read the directions carefully too.

I think most bodies that support the breast bounce should work with any skeleton that have the breast bones - all you actually need are the animations.

Sure, some skeletons are tweaked to work better with some bodies or animations or mods, same goes for bodies. Still, they should all have a high degree of compatibility.

That said, I never got a response on my "slow backwards run" subject. Is there a faster set of backwards run compatible with these animations?

Ok' date=' thank you. I'll see if i can pick it up Saturday evening/night or Sunday morning depending on when you get it done.

Also, is it possible to change the idle animation back to the default vanilla one? I dont like that swirl thing when i'm trying out new clothes. I'm not sure if its possible or not because i dont know what files the idle animations use. But if the idle animation uses the Skeleton, i would like to add that request. And if you can, 2 more different files.. incase the idle animation breaks the mod:

so could you make the weapons invisible too? In case it gets annoying when i cant tell which weapon i have equipped, i'd like to switch them out, so extra skeleton. Hopefully i'm done adding.

Hopefully #4 will work. If not, i'll grab the one that does. which will most likely be #1.

[/quote']

sorry but i dont do animations.

3 female skeletons

1st

-perfect 3-2

-TBBP

-Hide Quiver

2nd same as first

- TBBP 25% increase

3rd same as 2nd

- hide all weapons

Ok' date=' thank you. I'll see if i can pick it up Saturday evening/night or Sunday morning depending on when you get it done.

[/quote']

There are two other idle animations in the first page, they work well instead of the swirling one. [annoyed me too, thank gawd there were replacements]

3 female skeletons

1st

-perfect 3-2

-TBBP

-Hide Quiver

2nd same as first

- TBBP 25% increase

3rd same as 2nd

- hide all weapons

They're up in your Mod list? The top 3? i looked through the list, the descriptions of the first 3 mods seem to match any of the above mods. I checked the dates each mod was added, so the latest additions i've seen were from dec 9th. I'm guessing you havent had a chance to upload any. Maybe i misunderstood what you said, I apologize.

3 female skeletons

1st

-perfect 3-2

-TBBP

-Hide Quiver

2nd same as first

- TBBP 25% increase

3rd same as 2nd

- hide all weapons

They're up in your Mod list? The top 3? i looked through the list' date=' the descriptions of the first 3 mods seem to match any of the above mods. I checked the dates each mod was added, so the latest additions i've seen were from dec 9th. I'm guessing you havent had a chance to upload any. Maybe i misunderstood what you said, I apologize.

[/quote']

no they are not up yet. thats how i write them on my list. if these are acceptable then i will make them. i will have them done by x mas, i dont know if i will be able to do them tomorrow like i had planned seeing as i currently have a fever of 101.2 .

@Mud

The Elin race will use the TBBP skeleton' date=' like all custom races they use the same skeleton as the default races as long as you don't allow that race to overwrite the skeleton you have. The Elin race does come with a skeleton but it will overwrite the skeleton you have, just overwrite it with the tbbp skeleton. but even at that unless the Elin race supports bbp ot tbbp the skeleton wont make it bounce. The body mesh has to support it as well, which I think it does.[/quote']

But that doesn't seem to work. The Elin race's skeleton is necessary to give the body its unique shape, when you replace it with a different skeleton you get a tiny Elin head on a normal human body rather than the Elin's custom shape with thin shoulders and wide thighs.

The body mesh doesn't seem to support TBBP, but I'd like to take it one step at a time.