(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

I'm quite new to BBP or TBBP' date=' not used it so far due to the walking/running/idle animations being extremely girly, are there any 'plain' animations? I've been pretty much using the vanilla running animations catwalk fix for walking and momo dash for sprinting with the UNP body.

I'm assuming a BBP or TBBP needs its own set of animations for the jiggle to work? Has anyone ever made catwalk fix with BBP? I'm mainly interested in this because there are some kickass armors that need BBP or else they crash the game. Or is there a way to use BBP armor without the BBP?

I know this might be the wrong place to ask this bit I'd appreciate if someone explained this to me =o

[/quote']

if you dont want to have the jiggle or bounce then just dont install animations that have BBP. all you need is the BBP compatible skeletons, 1stperson skeleton and the body.

I don't mind the jiggle or bounce. It's the walk/run animations I mostly don't like (the way they flap their hands or hip sway). Is there perhaps a catwalk fix BBP/TBBP walk animation?

if you dont like it try the other walk idle and run animations

First off thank you Dragonfly and other contributors to this improved system.

I am switching over from the cbbe body to the unpb body at 1/2 weight via a fresh install. (Please children don't ask me to explain
to you the concept of people actually having different likes and dislike than yourself.) And i want to make sure I understand the
process of installation correctly. I read nearly all of the 150 pages of this thread (well 76 now with the new format) but it was a bit of
an information overload and the instructions on the first post are really geared towards cbbe bodies with slider. And it is my
understanding that UNP bodies do not use the slider from the download links.

So have I have a couple of questions...

Is this the correct install order assuming a UNPB body...

1 FNIS

2 unp body

3 unpb body with BBP (According to unpb you must install unp first hence why i have both listed.)

4 unp textures

5 TBBP main files @ http://www.mediafire...41qfpe7uojuxcc2 (i assume that there will be a cbbe mesh overwrite here but the later unpb tbbp body meshes will correct issues here)

6 UNPB supported skeleton

7 UNPB TBBP body meshes

8 done (I don't need the eros motion files and i am aware i have to run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe after installing new animations)

Is the above correct if i want TBBP and BBP with the UNPB body? I want BBP support for clothing as there is very little TBBP clothing
support for UNPB as of yet. It is also my understanding that a TBBP skeleton supports both animations at once.

I have one of troublemakers mesh packs for my UPNB body as I recall that Skulltyrant's was a stop gap measure and he was hoping
someone would come along with more experience with adding weight to meshes and improve upon his work. (Or did I screw this up and get
them reversed? Read too many pages over the last two days)

One final question (i hope). I have been using Xp32's skeleton previously (i prefer the dagger placement on the back hips) and there
is an issue with this skeleton with butt sag as i understand it. If I am not using the eros motion files the only animations that use these
butt bones, will I still have an issue? And i just read that Skulltyrant's skeletons now have some other bugs with the newest
patch thank god I disabled auto-update (I hate steam). So switching to his isn't with out its own issues.

Thanks for the help.

First off thank you Dragonfly and other contributors to this improved system.

I am switching over from the cbbe body to the unpb body at 1/2 weight via a fresh install. (Please children don't ask me to explain

to you the concept of people actually having different likes and dislike than yourself.) And i want to make sure I understand the

process of installation correctly. I read nearly all of the 150 pages of this thread (well 76 now with the new format) but it was a bit of

an information overload and the instructions on the first post are really geared towards cbbe bodies with slider. And it is my

understanding that UNP bodies do not use the slider from the download links.

So have I have a couple of questions...

Is this the correct install order assuming a UNPB body...

1 FNIS

2 unp body

3 unpb body with BBP (According to unpb you must install unp first hence why i have both listed.)

4 unp textures

5 TBBP main files @ http://www.mediafire...41qfpe7uojuxcc2 (i assume that there will be a cbbe mesh overwrite here but the later unpb tbbp body meshes will correct issues here)

6 UNPB supported skeleton

7 UNPB TBBP body meshes

8 done (I don't need the eros motion files and i am aware i have to run GenerateFNISforUsers.exe after installing new animations)

Is the above correct if i want TBBP and BBP with the UNPB body? I want BBP support for clothing as there is very little TBBP clothing

support for UNPB as of yet. It is also my understanding that a TBBP skeleton supports both animations at once.

I have one of troublemakers mesh packs for my UPNB body as I recall that Skulltyrant's was a stop gap measure and he was hoping

someone would come along with more experience with adding weight to meshes and improve upon his work. (Or did I screw this up and get

them reversed? Read too many pages over the last two days)

One final question (i hope). I have been using Xp32's skeleton previously (i prefer the dagger placement on the back hips) and there

is an issue with this skeleton with butt sag as i understand it. If I am not using the eros motion files the only animations that use these

butt bones, will I still have an issue? And i just read that Skulltyrant's skeletons now have some other bugs with the newest

patch thank god I disabled auto-update (I hate steam). So switching to his isn't with out its own issues.

Thanks for the help.

ok first your installing alot of unnecessary things.

just install FNIS then this. then install UNP then one of the TBBP UNPB bodies Mr.T made, then install the UNP/B textures, then last the skeletons.  most of mine dont have problems its just like anything else to do with skyrim some people have issues other dont, if youre switching to UNPB and dont use the eros animations then try downloading one of Mr.T's  with out the Butt bones.  that should eliminate any issues with the Butt. as for the crushed breasts its really either you will or wont get it with any body you use.   yes BBP and TBBP outfits and animations can be used with TBBP at the same time.

i personally manually install the body meshes and textures,  have had some issues with NPC's not using the right textures/meshes. 

ok first your installing alot of unnecessary things.

just install FNIS then this. then install UNP then one of the TBBP UNPB bodies Mr.T made, then install the UNP/B textures, then last the skeletons.  most of mine dont have problems its just like anything else to do with skyrim some people have issues other dont, if youre switching to UNPB and dont use the eros animations then try downloading one of Mr.T's  with out the Butt bones.  that should eliminate any issues with the Butt. as for the crushed breasts its really either you will or wont get it with any body you use.   yes BBP and TBBP outfits and animations can be used with TBBP at the same time.

i personally manually install the body meshes and textures,  have had some issues with NPC's not using the right textures/meshes. 

Thanks.

Okay so you say install the body after this mod yet the first post says install the body before this mod. Is the load order different from the first post because of the UNPB body?

And sorry I didn't mean to imply the bugs were a result of your work.

Thanks.

Okay so you say install the body after this mod yet the first post says install the body before this mod. Is the load order different from the first post because of the UNPB body?

And sorry I didn't mean to imply the bugs were a result of your work.

after you install this you want to over write the meshes with the UNP and TBBP UNPB. same with the textures.   i dont know if its different because its UNPB. im just saying how i would install it.   the only thing is to get the TBBP bounce you must use the skeleton_female.hkx file from here. 

after you install this you want to over write the meshes with the UNP and TBBP UNPB. same with the textures.   i dont know if its different because its UNPB. im just saying how i would install it.   the only thing is to get the TBBP bounce you must use the skeleton_female.hkx file from here. 

Thank you got it to work first try.

The TBBP Bodyslide doesn't work can someone fix it please

Could you give some more information, details about your problem? and I think that it is better to point that it does not work for you because it is working correctly for many other people so pointing in that way is quite general and incorrectly.

Okay, everything seems to have installed just fine. No CTD issues. However, I have tried the XP32 skeleton and I assume the one from this thread is contained in the TBBP main file and I still get little or no jiggle. The same with vanilla the armour replacer that has BBP, although thats probably because the armours are not TBBP enabled. Do I need to play around with the sliders?

if you dont like it try the other walk idle and run animations

I guess you're right. I ended up using the 2.7 run animations. Walk and Sprint I left what I had before, no jiggle but at least I like them. Here's hoping xp32 will convert his Catwalk fix to TBBP :P Finally I'll be able to use those juicy BBP and TBBP armors ^^.

BTW,  is there a way to make the character wear some underwear when naked, instad of being naked? I know this sounds weird :P

One thing I noticed bugging out thou, female npc when dead have their boobs sucked inside. Is that me doing something wrong?

Okay, everything seems to have installed just fine. No CTD issues. However, I have tried the XP32 skeleton and I assume the one from this thread is contained in the TBBP main file and I still get little or no jiggle. The same with vanilla the armour replacer that has BBP, although thats probably because the armours are not TBBP enabled. Do I need to play around with the sliders?

are you using the skeleton_female.hkx from here? if you dont you wont get the jiggle. also is the body youre using a TBBP body?

I guess you're right. I ended up using the 2.7 run animations. Walk and Sprint I left what I had before, no jiggle but at least I like them. Here's hoping xp32 will convert his Catwalk fix to TBBP :P Finally I'll be able to use those juicy BBP and TBBP armors ^^.

BTW,  is there a way to make the character wear some underwear when naked, instad of being naked? I know this sounds weird :P

One thing I noticed bugging out thou, female npc when dead have their boobs sucked inside. Is that me doing something wrong?

nope youre just getting one of the bugs that can come with this mod.  its something in the skeleton_female.hkx  thats causing the problems.

skulltyrant, thank you for responding. I tried the body that came with CB++Body v0.9.4, then Manga CBBE Original- TBBP from another thread. As to your first question, I haven't a fecks notion as to where to find this skeleton_female.hkx you speak of. Might have something to do with broken links or tiredness mayhaps both.

skulltyrant, thank you for responding. I tried the body that came with CB++Body v0.9.4, then Manga CBBE Original- TBBP from another thread. As to your first question, I haven't a fecks notion as to where to find this skeleton_female.hkx you speak of. Might have something to do with broken links or tiredness mayhaps both.

if you downloaded the main file then its in there character assets female folder.

Any idea whats wrong with the boobs of dead people? =/ 

Using Xp32s Maximum Skeleton and a Custom TBBP Bodyslide Body.

Pictures:

screenshot19947tzu4c.png

screenshot19709inuck.png

yup thats one of the bugs. as far as i know the only way to fix it is to use a different skeleton_female.hkx  but then you wont have the same bounce.

Pictures:

screenshot19947tzu4c.png

screenshot19709inuck.png

yup thats one of the bugs. as far as i know the only way to fix it is to use a different skeleton_female.hkx  but then you wont have the same bounce.

Can't i just use one of your TBBP Skeletons?

re-post, its been a while and it might be buried to deep to be easily found.

Is
the unpb supposed to bounce as much as the cbbe. If so I DLed wrong and
have no idea how to get it working right. I'm also using the ashen race
and I put in the body and skeleton meshes but I still cant get it
working on my ashen save.

check back through the
posts MrTroubleMaker added several in one of his posts and there are
several versions of the UNPB body in there

I was requested to add butt weighting to my first pass UNPB body (it has heavy Breast bounce). So here it is (plus the others)

My modification of calyps/xp32's UNPB-BBP bodies for TBBP,

UNPB-TBBP - heavy breast bounce
UNPB-TBBP-Body-MrTroubleMaker

Breast Butt jiggle UNPB body
UNPB-BreastButtPhysicsX-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1

TBreast Butt jiggle UNPB body
UNPB-TBreastButtPhysics-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1

TBreast Butt jiggle UNPB body - heavy breast bounce
UNPB-TBreastButtPhysicsX-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1

I also have it here

http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27579

info

Thanks ! :P

I forgot to mention, when I originally did the weighting for that body over two months ago. I was using
http://filesmelt.com/dl/skeletons_of_original_size.7z
(Optional, vanilla skeleton with added breast bones, this skeleton
fixes hovering sit and horse-riding animations) The bounce is close to
the gif in the OP. I tried it with another one and the bounce is crazy,
maybe to much? Also the shape was different then what was intended.

This is with the skeleton I used
post-72193-0-91945300-1359981244_thumb.jpg

The
less bounce UNPB-TBreastButtPhysics-Body-MrTroubleMaker-v1 is probably
more compatible with different skeletons (bounce wise).

I am sad to report that female stormcloaks have started a propaganda campaign to try and intimidate loyal subjects of the empire. They are using implants to increase their breast size. i discovered this when I accidently puntured one of their implants in combat. Do not let these women intimidate you, their boobs are fake.

I have the bug using xp32 skeleton with the skeleton_female.hkx file from here.

I am just providing the info, to help show how common the bug is, I know there is no fix currently.

Pictures:

screenshot19947tzu4c.png

screenshot19709inuck.png

Can't i just use one of your TBBP Skeletons?

no the skeleton_female.nif is a mesh file where as the skeleton_female.hkx is (im not sure how to explain it) but it controls how i guess the skeleton behaves, i know the hkx is how the breast bounce is controlled.  my skeletons do not contain the hkx files.

I am sad to report that female stormcloaks have started a propaganda campaign to try and intimidate loyal subjects of the empire. They are using implants to increase their breast size. i discovered this when I accidently puntured one of their implants in combat. Do not let these women intimidate you, their boobs are fake.

I have the bug using xp32 skeleton with the skeleton_female.hkx file from here.

I am just providing the info, to help show how common the bug is, I know there is no fix currently.

there is a fix but you wont have the same bounce.

Ok, here's something I've noticed. With the new TBBP main file the whole crushed breast thing is fixed right? But the extended breast skeleton doesn't. I thought you would like to look into that because I use it and I would like to see it fixed.

the crushed breast isnt fixed dont know when it will be. dragonfly is MIA.

Well I only get the crushed bug on corpses so its not too big of a deal, except for when I loot their bodies and then they look pretty bad. But one thing I noticed is that for the non-white races I get crushed breasts but not crushed butt, wheras for the white races (nord, breton, imperial) I get crushed butt but no crushed breasts. It's weird ?? I am using a bodyslide cbbe tbbp mesh.

So! I figured the cause of my concern, nothing to do with the files downloaded from this thread. My hardware is not up to task of dealing with Bethesda's new Creation Engine. I got 5 fps in the opening stages of the game so I could not witness the skills of the creator as they were meant to be. Plus I think my second and last vid card is on its last legs.

Thank you Dragonfly0124 for providing this delicious distraction and thanks to skulltyrant for making things clearer to myself.