(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

This is such a great mod. 10/10. It's unfortunate that there are not many armors to go along with it. Or at least I have not seen many.

there arnt many made yet because this mod still is not complete. there are a few major bugs that need to be worked out yet.

I really think it needs to be rebuilt from step one... take the vanilla skeleton, add the bones, add the animation.

when I import the vanilla skeleton/animation into max there's absolutely no problem. It goes right in and animates properly. Cherry's has import errors and animates crazily. this one has more error and has a misshapen skeleton that doesn't animate worth a shit.

it's like it's a clone of a clone. and max isn't completely absolved of fault. it can be a fucked up tool that can cause fucked up problems. like a tempermental child if you don't know exactly how to stroke it.

This is such a great mod. 10/10. It's unfortunate that there are not many armors to go along with it. Or at least I have not seen many.

there arnt many made yet because this mod still is not complete. there are a few major bugs that need to be worked out yet.

I really think it needs to be rebuilt from step one... take the vanilla skeleton' date=' add the bones, add the animation.

when I import the vanilla skeleton/animation into max there's absolutely no problem. It goes right in and animates properly. Cherry's has import errors and animates crazily. this one has more error and has a misshapen skeleton that doesn't animate worth a shit.

it's like it's a clone of a clone. and max isn't completely absolved of fault. it can be a fucked up tool that can cause fucked up problems. like a tempermental child if you don't know exactly how to stroke it.

[/quote']

then why dont you try to do better? or get in contact with dragonfly and find out whats going on with the mod.

I really think it needs to be rebuilt from step one... take the vanilla skeleton' date=' add the bones, add the animation.

[/quote']

then why dont you try to do better? or get in contact with dragonfly and find out whats going on with the mod.

That's what I was trying the other night when Max got under my skin; it's why I say Max can take a chunk of the blame for the buggery. And d'flys pm and email both return as "full", so that's out of the question as well.

Yeah. I've tried.

im not getting quite the exagerated bounce like in the first page gif.

is there another type of file that gives more bounce?

what body are you using?

do you mean what skeleton im using? im using the default one that comes with the:

tbbp main file v.1.01 by dragonfly.

i heard a tbbp skeleton was included with that file.

but the bounce seems almost the same as bbp. give me bouncy boobs!

no what body are you using?! UNPB? CBBEv3.2? ADEC? if youre not using a TBBP compatible body and the skeleton_female.hkx isnt the one from here you wont get the bounce like in the gifs.

im using the chsbhc bbp body.

im not getting quite the exagerated bounce like in the first page gif.

is there another type of file that gives more bounce?

what body are you using?

do you mean what skeleton im using? im using the default one that comes with the:

no what body are you using?! UNPB? CBBEv3.2? ADEC? if youre not using a TBBP compatible body and the skeleton_female.hkx isnt the one from here you wont get the bounce like in the gifs.

thats your problem then you need a TBBP body you wont get the TBBP bounce from a BBP body. as of now i dont think anyone has made a CHSBHC TBBP body yet.

what body are you using?

thats your problem then you need a TBBP body you wont get the TBBP bounce from a BBP body. as of now i dont think anyone has made a CHSBHC TBBP body yet.

Using the max skeleton by xpms I'm able to run tbbp and bbp animations simultaneously on my player character. I believe I'm using the ADEC body and materials, with fair skin textures made for ADEC.

Forgive me if chsbhc isn't bbp, but I was under the impression it was.

Yeah you can have bbp and tbbp meshes at the same time if you have a tbbp compatible skeleton like XPMS or one of Skulltyrant's skeletons. It's when you have only a bbp skeleton like Cherry's skeleton installed and try to use tbbp bodies/outfits that you'll run into crashing.

Chsbhc is bbp but like Skull said it hasn't been converted to tbbp yet that I know of either.

Really? It seems to work fine for me. At least I don't notice anything wrong. What are the problems?

Really? It seems to work fine for me. At least I don't notice anything wrong. What are the problems?

sinking in to horses while riding, crushed butts and breasts on dead NPC and living. thats mostly it. but its just like any other issue with skyrim some people get the bugs others dont.

Hey Skull I remember a few pages back someone mentioned your skeletons seem to work pretty well as far as the issues. You mentioned that it was pure luck. I just wanted to second that persons post in saying that I have no saggy butt and dead npc's no longer have crushed breasts. They might have twitching titties, which is kind of comical, but no crushing. I haven't jumped on a horse yet but just wanted to say thanks again for your skeleton contributions. I'm using TBBP Female Skeleton Custom Combo 2 and love it. Not to mention yours is much easier to import into Max without contorting arms going on.

Hey Skull I remember a few pages back someone mentioned your skeletons seem to work pretty well as far as the issues. You mentioned that it was pure luck. I just wanted to second that persons post in saying that I have no saggy butt and dead npc's no longer have crushed breasts. They might have twitching titties' date=' which is kind of comical, but no crushing. I haven't jumped on a horse yet but just wanted to say thanks again for your skeleton contributions. I'm using TBBP Female Skeleton Custom Combo 2 and love it. Not to mention yours is much easier to import into Max without contorting arms going on.

[/quote']

thanks. but yea the last skyrim update cause me to start getting the crushed breasts and butt, so had to stop using the skeleton_female.hkx from here.

BTW I just got this up and working for the first time with a custom bodyslid CBBE body, and it looks really good. The walking jiggle looks especially perfect, and I'm glad that the bounce in the running animation is noticeable but restrained. The very best part is, unlike CHSBHC, they just sit and hang there like boobs should when she's just standing there, instead of having that odd "floating" effect.

If I had a criticism, it'd be that I'd like at least one set of animations that isn't exaggeratedly feminine. Lydia or Mjoll strutting around with elbows in, hands out, and hips swaying like a runway model just doesn't seem to be in keeping with their personality (or the fact that they're wearing heavy armor and toting sharp chunks of heavy steel). Tough, undainty women are still women though, and their boobs still jiggle when ya play with em ;D

Chsbhc is bbp but like Skull said it hasn't been converted to tbbp yet that I know of either.

Yeah' date=' about that... the bodyslide TBBP pack has actually had a CHSBHC preset for quite some time.

[/quote']

that i did not know (apparently im not the only one though) thanks for letting us know

Yeah' date=' about that... the bodyslide TBBP pack has actually had a CHSBHC preset for quite some time.

[/quote']

that i did not know (apparently im not the only one though) thanks for letting us know

Double Facepalms. I completely forgot about that, sorry bunny thanks for pointing that out.

I'm quite new to BBP or TBBP, not used it so far due to the walking/running/idle animations being extremely girly, are there any 'plain' animations? I've been pretty much using the vanilla running animations catwalk fix for walking and momo dash for sprinting with the UNP body.

I'm assuming a BBP or TBBP needs its own set of animations for the jiggle to work? Has anyone ever made catwalk fix with BBP? I'm mainly interested in this because there are some kickass armors that need BBP or else they crash the game. Or is there a way to use BBP armor without the BBP?

I know this might be the wrong place to ask this bit I'd appreciate if someone explained this to me =o

I'm quite new to BBP or TBBP' date=' not used it so far due to the walking/running/idle animations being extremely girly, are there any 'plain' animations? I've been pretty much using the vanilla running animations catwalk fix for walking and momo dash for sprinting with the UNP body.

I'm assuming a BBP or TBBP needs its own set of animations for the jiggle to work? Has anyone ever made catwalk fix with BBP? I'm mainly interested in this because there are some kickass armors that need BBP or else they crash the game. Or is there a way to use BBP armor without the BBP?

I know this might be the wrong place to ask this bit I'd appreciate if someone explained this to me =o

[/quote']

if you dont want to have the jiggle or bounce then just dont install animations that have BBP. all you need is the BBP compatible skeletons, 1stperson skeleton and the body.

I'm quite new to BBP or TBBP' date=' not used it so far due to the walking/running/idle animations being extremely girly, are there any 'plain' animations? I've been pretty much using the vanilla running animations catwalk fix for walking and momo dash for sprinting with the UNP body.

[/quote']

if you dont want to have the jiggle or bounce then just dont install animations that have BBP. all you need is the BBP compatible skeletons, 1stperson skeleton and the body.

I don't mind the jiggle or bounce. It's the walk/run animations I mostly don't like (the way they flap their hands or hip sway). Is there perhaps a catwalk fix BBP/TBBP walk animation?