(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

How do i get this to work with unpb ._. sorry i'm a complete noob.

It´s simple. Just install the original TBBP main package, install a UNPB BBP body from Nexus, e.g. UNPB-BBP v2-2x Pack Fixed followed by a matching UNPB TBBP package like TroubleMakers UNPB-TBreastButtPhysicsX-Body. Then you can install the texture like the original 1.51 UNP texture and a matching face mod. If needed you can also replace some of the animations of the main package with the alternative animations found in the first post. If you prefere a different skeleton like XPMS it´s up to you to install it. You will just need to check if the skeleton you are going to use is compatible with TBBP.

How do i get this to work with unpb ._. sorry i'm a complete noob.

It´s simple. Just install the original TBBP main package' date=' install a UNPB BBP body from Nexus, e.g. UNPB-BBP v2-2x Pack Fixed followed by a matching UNPB TBBP package like TroubleMakers UNPB-TBreastButtPhysicsX-Body. Then you can install the texture like the original 1.51 UNP texture and a matching face mod. If needed you can also replace some of the animations of the main package with the alternative animations found in the first post. If you prefere a different skeleton like XPMS it´s up to you to install it. You will just need to check if the skeleton you are going to use is compatible with TBBP.

[/quote']

Can't believe i understood all that! Thanks a bunch!

Can the walk' date=' idle, run, and sprint animation be used in conjunction with non BBP/TBBP without using the BBP/TBBP skeleton?

[/quote']

as far as i know they can be.

Many thanks skulltyrant.

IS there a page here showing what the other versions of the idle and walk/run animations look like?

I don't know if this were the right animation.

[video=youtube]

Can someone help me? I am total noob with these kind of mods :(

I followed the instruction on the first page but i can't get it working 100%.

Or, to be more specific, it works untill female npcs die, after their death their chest and (not always) butt just vanish or become a blended mass of texture which i can't describe. Tried many things but seems like i can't do this.

Sorry for my english :(

Hey' date=' having troubles with down loading the optional walk and run files through filesmelt. When i go to their page it says my download is ready with the name of the download in white at the bottom and when i click it, it opens to the same page

[/quote']

Use Firefox. Sometimes Filesmelt gets temperamental and won't deal with Chrome or IE or even Opera.

with skyrims most recent version im seeing more and more crushed butts and breasts.

Maybe savegames keep skeleton information kind of like Lydia's man stance?

Your skeletons seem to be the most well behaved, though, so props for that.

Hey' date=' having troubles with down loading the optional walk and run files through filesmelt. When i go to their page it says my download is ready with the name of the download in white at the bottom and when i click it, it opens to the same page

[/quote']

Use Firefox. Sometimes Filesmelt gets temperamental and won't deal with Chrome or IE or even Opera.

with skyrims most recent version im seeing more and more crushed butts and breasts.

Maybe savegames keep skeleton information kind of like Lydia's man stance?

Your skeletons seem to be the most well behaved' date=' though, so props for that.

[/quote']

that skeletons is just luck thats all

i have no idea im using one of mrtroublemakers UNPB bodies but what i dont understand is for the female NPCs im not even using a TBBP skeleton. the body im using doesnt even have the second breast bones attached to the body. so i dont know why its doing it. i think im gunna use the original UNPB BBPx body for NPCs and the skeleton_female.hkx from the UNPB mod. hopefully that will fix it. i have a feeling that there is something in the skeleton_female.hkx file that is causing problems.

few... finally fixed it <3 So it was xp32's skeleton that isn't compatible with the mod. I use the skeleton came up with TBBP then it's working fine now.

But i still adore XPMS so hope that you guy can fix it soon

if you would' date=' please, post the steps of what you did in the crushed breast thread I started.

I'm curious of the consistency of setups, and the problems that individuals are having.

I think that skulltyrant is coming around to a conclusion similar to what I came to earlier... that something at the engine level is responsible for the inconsistent results

skulltyrant - You can get crush a single breast model sometimes. like I was pointing out in the UNP Bodyslide thread try running xp32's Victorias Less Exaggerated walk on a non xp skeleton.

Speaking of xp32 and skeletons I was screwing around in 3ds max and it looks like xp32 ditched the PreBreast bones altogether...? I see the bones in his reference .max file, but when I import the TBBP fixed nif the breast bones are floating. I guess that could explain the very different crushed look on xpms than on other skeletons. Still not clear why skulltyrant 3-2 seems to work fine for me and Dragonfly crushes like crazy.

skulltyrant - You can get crush a single breast model sometimes. like I was pointing out in the UNP Bodyslide thread try running xp32's Victorias Less Exaggerated walk on a non xp skeleton.

Speaking of xp32 and skeletons I was screwing around in 3ds max and it looks like xp32 ditched the PreBreast bones altogether...? I see the bones in his reference .max file' date=' but when I import the TBBP fixed nif the breast bones are floating. I guess that could explain the very different crushed look on xpms than on other skeletons. Still not clear why skulltyrant 3-2 seems to work fine for me and Dragonfly crushes like crazy.

[/quote']

yea i dont know either. all i did was delete the original breast nodes and add the ones from Dragonfly's vanilla female beast skeleton. the female vanilla is missing the flag/next controller between the prebreast and breast. also something that was brought to my attention Acdale updated the ADEC body to a TBBP body and will not require TBBP skeleton other wise it will CTD. if anyone needs a TBBP version of the regular BBP skeleton i made let me know and i will get them up.

Quick Guide say need CB++ bodyslider.But I just have FNIS ' date='CBBE v3.2 and TBBP main file .So TBBP work or not?[/quote']

CB++ is not required, but supports TBBP (body and LayerBikini). CB++ is an add-on to Caliente's Bodyslide.

The main TBBP package contains Dragonfly's own reshape of a CBBE body. The Bodyslide TBBP package requires Bodyslide, and supports 11 CBBE variants, or Caliente's CBBE sliders.

Then there are a few UNBP bodies (with various amount of jiggle) by TroubleMaker. ADEC support is also available, somewhere...

Finally, Bodyslide UNP supports TBBP (body only, with various amount of jiggle).

Quick Guide say need CB++ bodyslider.But I just have FNIS ' date='CBBE v3.2 and TBBP main file .So TBBP work or not?[/quote']

CB++ is not required, but supports TBBP (body and LayerBikini). CB++ is an add-on to Caliente's Bodyslide.

The main TBBP package contains Dragonfly's own reshape of a CBBE body. The Bodyslide TBBP package requires Bodyslide, and supports 11 CBBE variants, or Caliente's CBBE sliders.

Then there are a few UNBP bodies (with various amount of jiggle) by TroubleMaker. ADEC support is also available, somewhere...

Finally, Bodyslide UNP supports TBBP (body only, with various amount of jiggle).

ACDale has updated his body to support TBBP just go to the ADEC body's mod page

Thank you for reply .Now I know what to do:D

Thank you for your reply .Now I know what to do:D

Anyone else using TBBP with the Unique Character mod (by roberto400 on Nexus)? After getting everything installed and building the bodies & outfits with CB++, I loaded up the game, and got a CTD when I removed my armor. I tried disabling Unique Character and rebuilt the body for all characters instead of using ctrl+click on the Build button & putting the body files in the unique folder. Then when I load up and remove my armor, everything works fine. Weird.