(REL new updates Nov. 28th) Tender BBP, A New BBP Simulation

Anyone else using TBBP with the Unique Character mod (by roberto400 on Nexus)? After getting everything installed and building the bodies & outfits with CB++' date=' I loaded up the game, and got a CTD when I removed my armor. I tried disabling Unique Character and rebuilt the body for all characters instead of using ctrl+click on the Build button & putting the body files in the unique folder. Then when I load up and remove my armor, everything works fine. Weird.

[/quote']

Could you link to this unique char mod?

Anyone else using TBBP with the Unique Character mod (by roberto400 on Nexus)? After getting everything installed and building the bodies & outfits with CB++' date=' I loaded up the game, and got a CTD when I removed my armor. I tried disabling Unique Character and rebuilt the body for all characters instead of using ctrl+click on the Build button & putting the body files in the unique folder. Then when I load up and remove my armor, everything works fine. Weird.

[/quote']

Yes, it's right here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13712

The thing that's really odd is that it works with BBP but not TBBP. I thought BBP and TBBP both affected the skeleton file which is why you can't have both active at once.

Hello i have a problem when the girl ride a horse, i tried the skeleton_female.nif in the first page but its dont change anything. If i change the skeleton_female.hkv they ride the horse normally but i have crushed breast if i do that. If someone can help me, thanks in advance.

[/quote']

Yes, it's right here: http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/13712

The thing that's really odd is that it works with BBP but not TBBP. I thought BBP and TBBP both affected the skeleton file which is why you can't have both active at once.

u just need replace the skeletion and body nif files of that race, it may break the skin textures on that,so u may need to fix that also, but my monli race works fine after I tweak the whole thing.

i'm using that new Race Menu mod. pretty sweet. but has anyone found a body that will work with the glute butt slider? i'm using an early Troublemaker TBBP bod because i was getting ctds with the newer ones with butt bones.

now correct me if i'm wrong, but the buttocks jiggle that the butt bones were made for, that doesn't work in the normal game. it just works for the EROS anims right? so do the bodies w/ butt bones work w/ the Race Menu butt slider? thanks

i'm using that new Race Menu mod. pretty sweet. but has anyone found a body that will work with the glute butt slider? i'm using an early Troublemaker TBBP bod because i was getting ctds with the newer ones with butt bones.

now correct me if i'm wrong' date=' but the buttocks jiggle that the butt bones were made for, that doesn't work in the normal game. it just works for the EROS anims right? so do the bodies w/ butt bones work w/ the Race Menu butt slider? thanks

[/quote']

yes you are correct they only work with those 2 eros animations. i have been using one of MrT's UNPB bodies with the but bones and the new race menu mod and when using the butt sliders i could see that the hips did get slightly wider so im assuming the butt got bigger since i couldnt see it.

Can anyone link the TBBP conversion for the Vicky armor set seen here

the UNPB BBP version will work nicely with TBBP but that isnt vickies top im not sure what bikini top that is.

He mouses over 'Vicky's Bra' in the video, so that is not from mrtroublemaker's bbp conversion I guess. Im using the BBPx conversion of those tops right now and not getting anywhere near the TBBP bounce I would like. Any recommendations?

He mouses over 'Vicky's Bra' in the video' date=' so that is not from mrtroublemaker's bbp conversion I guess. Im using the BBPx conversion of those tops right now and not getting anywhere near the TBBP bounce I would like. Any recommendations?[/quote']

I don't think skulltyrant saw the 2nd half of the video - that's definitely a conversion of Brokefoot's set, but its not the BBP weighting.

Might be around on some JP or KR sites, or it might be someone's unreleased personal project.

He mouses over 'Vicky's Bra' in the video' date=' so that is not from mrtroublemaker's bbp conversion I guess. Im using the BBPx conversion of those tops right now and not getting anywhere near the TBBP bounce I would like. Any recommendations?[/quote']

I don't think skulltyrant saw the 2nd half of the video - that's definitely a conversion of Brokefoot's set, but its not the BBP weighting.

Might be around on some JP or KR sites, or it might be someone's unreleased personal project.

i was going by the color of the top. i know vickies is red and i thought that the top in the vid had metal connectors on it.

this should be released at nexus so chronotrigger could maybe make it combatible with http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/25259/ since he's said that he wont be making tbbp support unless its released at nexus

Agree

i personally dont think it should be released on nexus yet till the crushed butt and breast as well as the sinking into the horse issues are fixed. and i have figured out they all have to do with the skeleton_female.hkx file. something in there is causing it.

Im sure there has been an answer for this already throughout these 145 pages but HOW DO FIX THE CTD WHEN I REMOVE ARMOR?

make sure the 1st person skeleton you are using is a BBP compatible skeleton. there is one available here in the old versions section http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14899

AWESOME IT WORKED! Thank you! Do I need the main file of the unp body or can I discard that? And just keep the skeleton file?

Im sure there has been an answer for this already throughout these 145 pages but HOW DO FIX THE CTD WHEN I REMOVE ARMOR?

make sure the 1st person skeleton you are using is a BBP compatible skeleton. there is one available here in the old versions section http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/14899

AWESOME IT WORKED! Thank you! Do I need the main file of the unp body or can I discard that? And just keep the skeleton file?

you dont need the main file you can discard it. you just need the skeleton