Muscle textures for HGEC

farlibarcai

Not sure if you would be able to adjust the glossiness float down much more in the nif for the body to bring the gloss look down. Most of my stuff is glossified to the max from using glossmax which can gloss the whole game folder to a specific number that you can set in it's .ini file for me I set that sucker to 1000.

Spoiler

Untitledddd.png

Sculpting is a dream. I did the whole HDL body using sculpt in blender. (Yes I still have it).

I don't really care for him but NightroModzz may have a lot to offer you when doing a project like this. I do love his work though in all fairness.

Normally if I have to sculpt an area with a lot of detail I subdivide and re-triangulate. The more verts you have in an area the better the sculpt but if you divide too much I can cost you in render time and cause lag. I'm going to post a pic or 2 of my HDL body. IV done a little more work with it but it's benched until I learn more tricks.

8 minutes ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

Actually he is the reason I stopped production on this body. He made me feel like my work was worthless then the thread turned into his fan boys bashing me so I removed the thread. But this is where I was when I left off.

Hey...tummies are sexy on certain ladies. And girls come in ALL shapes and sizes (♬California Girls starts playing♫). Oblivion men...now there's a haha. Everybody is fresh back from the gym, I see...including the beggars. 

Speaking of that whatever happened to curved weenies?

A majority of the men I have been with have had a curved dick. To the left... To the right... Is having a straight dick something men fantasize about? I know most women including myself have an issue with thigh gap. I was curious if guys have a silent pride/shame about their cocks being straight/curved.

Actually finding a guy with a straight dick is kinda rare. The curved ones feel better anyways the straight ON s kinda hurt if they are too long. FYI.

If you have a curved weenie be happy. :smile:

5 hours ago, TheRealMissAmber said:

Speaking of that whatever happened to curved weenies?

A majority of the men I have been with have had a curved dick. To the left... To the right... Is having a straight dick something men fantasize about? I know most women including myself have an issue with thigh gap. I was curious if guys have a silent pride/shame about their cocks being straight/curved.

Actually finding a guy with a straight dick is kinda rare. The curved ones feel better anyways the straight ON s kinda hurt if they are too long. FYI.

If you have a curved weenie be happy. :smile:

Differences in human bilateral symmetry pretty much ensure things like curved dicks and one boob slightly larger than its sister next door. Varying degrees, of course...

Spoiler

d7a9a31115842eb737ee7d04d52145db--ebony-bbws-monsters.jpg.9902a7cc6ad825ea7cf43a4243764c31.jpg

Uhhhhh.....hi there.

:classic_smile:

Archived