Guess This Screenshot

Inte

11 hours ago, Storms of Superior said:

The Flying House

Yes indeed. Some people say that Tatsunoko is the Japanese equivalent of Marvel Entertainment but I don't recall Marvel doing a series about time traveling children and a robot meeting Jesus and pals.

Sure, Liefeld worked for Marvel and he did a story about Jesus slapping around the Greek pantheon but it isn't the same thing.

On 2/20/2018 at 12:30 PM, Millicent Bystander said:

Hide contents

oh wow, I remember this movie, they are enslaved on a mining planet, can't remember the name though :frown:

See the top of this page for the name. 

Actually they are enemies and after they fought in spcace they crash on that inhospitable planet where they are forced to work together to survive untill rescue arives. 

The whole concept was redone in an episode of ST: Enterprise with Tucker. 

On ‎2‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 8:17 AM, Mr. Trigun said:

Close. KITT had red lights in the center part. So I guess this is KARR's voice box?

That is correct, you even got the 'tricky' part. Well done. 

Cookie? :cookie:

Keeping with the theme of screenshots from shower scenes in Japanimation that I seem to have going here, this is yet another one which fits taken from one of the most popular shows around right now:

tumblr_o6vekuMWYl1rfspyyo1_500.png.1e4ba4f6284426d6de3b73688489ccfa.png

Archived