[BotW] Zelda Adult Mods?

Oh so it goes in the DLC folder. Ok, since Cemu supports graphicsPacks mods now, I was using that version of Linkle and assumed it went there. I'll try this way and see if that fixes it.

*Edit* No dice, she was in her default underwear. This mod must not play nice with graphicsPacks versions.

1 hour ago, HyKilla said:

you can basically get the lastest CemuLinkleModPack from gamebanana Linkle Mod and replace the Link.Tex1.sbfres in Model and titlebg.pack in pack with the files from joisan139 and it'll work with GraphicPacks version.

That's what I tried and ended up with the buggy screencaps from above where she has dark spots above her nipples, the shading between the breasts doesn't look quite right, and there's a weird, blocky texture on her face.

3 hours ago, HyKilla said:

So i've i gave another try to make the updated nude mod with new eyes today and this is the progress so far (see picture)  , Now i cannot figure out how to add the nipples it's a weird texture to work with. If anyone has any ideea how to work with it please let me know. maybe we can even make it more detailed than before with shadows n all that.

Keep up the good work, you have fans following this! We'd love to see it finished on WiiU emulating, post more updates! ?

On 10/18/2018 at 1:57 PM, joisan139 said:

My mistake. Use EwalNaitsabes's TitleBG.pack from here:

https://botwmods.com/mods/nsfw-mid-twenties-linkle-mod-extension/

And replace (in Model folder) Link.Tex1.sbfres file from here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1v-8_uJHTeUSjfWjaqg6DbBqYWBTH0HZM

Should work.

1.png.3952cfedd384518c1efb0771f68a3d66.png

Do you mind updating the link for EwalNaitsabes's TitleBG.pack the link nolonger works.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/26/2019 at 5:45 PM, HyKilla said:

So i've i gave another try to make the updated nude mod with new eyes today and this is the progress so far (see picture)  , Now i cannot figure out how to add the nipples it's a weird texture to work with. If anyone has any ideea how to work with it please let me know. maybe we can even make it more detailed than before with shadows n all that.

image.png

This looks really good!
Were you able to finish the mod? If not, is it possible to download this version somewhere? (preferably the switch version :D)

5 hours ago, HyKilla said:

Hello. Not yet, been busy lately, will try to get it done if i can this month, unless some better modder creates one before me. if i will not be able to finish it soon enough,i will release this version, lets call it lore-wise version since link has no nipples either = ).

Ok that's great to hear.
Though, it would be great to have this version.
I previously retouched the skins of the 20-year-old version (changing the shadows and reworking the details on the texture. Some version is probably still floating around on the internet, though I didn't host it as it still had the weird eyes.

The main problem everyone had was that the original UV maps of the Linkle mod were badly made (it was not a priority at the time to have the nude model be detailed). So someone else tried to change the UV maps but then the eyes would pop out. As a hot fix he ended up removing the eyes and painting the eye sockets.

You on the other hand seem have been able to get these fixed UV maps, at least for the bottom half. Maybe we can work together to see if we can try to fix it? (and save the internet, because everyone wants this to exist :P)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 1/15/2018 at 4:34 PM, awkwardcultism said:

I doubt any console developers have a say in what I do with the game disc I bought in the privacy of my home.

But we're getting a tad off topic.

Brotigesbrot, I'd love to see something like this too, but I wouldn't hold your breath. Adult mods of Nintendo games are pretty rare due to NoA's litigiousness, and because of lack of interest. If you want to see this happen, you should read through your emulator's documentation and see if it has a texture dump feature and a texture replacement feature, like PPSSPP does. If it doesn't, contact the developers on their forums and let them know that you'd like these features. It's entirely possible that the only reason they haven't been implemented is because nobody's asked for it yet.

Once you have that you'll be able to do texture replacement modding, which is pretty dang easy, even for a total novice. Then you could publish your stuff and get interest, which could lead to getting more major changes made.

if you downloaded it off the internet that is breaking the law doesn't matter if you have the disc or not

On 5/10/2019 at 1:43 PM, pollock said:

there was a nude mod on gamebanana (by NeonJohannes) a few months ago, but it was removed from the website. Does anybody maybe still have it somewhere?

From the #nsfw-mods BOTW Discord channel (don't get too excited, not much happens there)

Newer version (graphics pack for CEMU) - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/391333445852332072/566758794156310543/mid20slinklenude.rar

Switch - https://mega.nz/#!QpVynYgY!qDcpm9gOlOXAJ3nOdPtZ0kyb4vxDbXxiDhBBEqMiobk

Attaching a quick screenshot as proof (CEMU version).

pict_010.jpg

On 5/18/2019 at 12:20 AM, Ludor said:

From the #nsfw-mods BOTW Discord channel (don't get too excited, not much happens there)

Newer version (graphics pack for CEMU) - https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/391333445852332072/566758794156310543/mid20slinklenude.rar

Switch - https://mega.nz/#!QpVynYgY!qDcpm9gOlOXAJ3nOdPtZ0kyb4vxDbXxiDhBBEqMiobk

Attaching a quick screenshot as proof (CEMU version).

pict_010.jpg

Looks great but it doesn´t work with me, I placed it in the corresponding folder but nothing happens, I´m using a WiiU by the way and I have the latest Linkle release.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Was waiting like a lot of persons here for an updated link but I saw there maybe will be no news so I decided to make my own textures.
I success to do something so if your interested : here
Work for me on cemu 1.15.10 and latest Linkle release.  (There is a bug with her face in the clothes menu but it's ok.)
I can help you a litle bit for the installation or if you want to do what I did yourself but remember that I'm still a newbie in Wii U file editing.
Hope it will work for you, have a nice day !

20 hours ago, J_brbr said:

Was waiting like a lot of persons here for an updated link but I saw there maybe will be no news so I decided to make my own textures.
I success to do something so if your interested : here
Work for me on cemu 1.15.10 and latest Linkle release.  (There is a bug with her face in the clothes menu but it's ok.)
I can help you a litle bit for the installation or if you want to do what I did yourself but remember that I'm still a newbie in Wii U file editing.
Hope it will work for you, have a nice day !

Thanks. Your post made me want to give this gave anither chance. I already installed it and works well so far.