Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

Couldn't find this issue searching but I got the Reqtificator to work but when it processes actors i get

"The patch generation failed because there is an invalid form reference in your mods!

FormId not found: 0BA395Requiem.esp
expected types: RACE

This kind of error is not supposed to happen with released plugins. In case you modified plugins yourself, please revert them to their original state and run the patcher again."

Any ideas? Gonna try looking through the internet and see what I can find but the initial results showed little.

EDIT: Error is in one the of Requiem ported patches. Not sure which yet but I did find it.

I installed 3.4 from the first post in this thread and everything seemed to work correctly except it complains I'm missing CrashFixPlugin.dll and BugFixPlugin.dll but I cant find ones for SSE and the oldrim ones crash on startup if I enable them. Requiem says it should work despite them missing if I toggle something in the MCM but when I start a new character Requiem never initializes and therefore the MCM just tells me to open my inventory/spells menu to initialize Requiem but nothing makes it start.

Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?

5 hours ago, interrobang said:

I installed 3.4 from the first post in this thread and everything seemed to work correctly except it complains I'm missing CrashFixPlugin.dll and BugFixPlugin.dll but I cant find ones for SSE and the oldrim ones crash on startup if I enable them. Requiem says it should work despite them missing if I toggle something in the MCM but when I start a new character Requiem never initializes and therefore the MCM just tells me to open my inventory/spells menu to initialize Requiem but nothing makes it start.

Anyone got any ideas on how to fix this?

SSE Engine Fixes is the alternative mod to those LE plugins, when ingame in Requiem MCM, goto Debug (i think) and disable the warning message for those things, this method was somewhat explained in the FOMOD installer

On 1/23/2020 at 2:33 PM, Climbatiz said:

SSE Engine Fixes is the alternative mod to those LE plugins, when ingame in Requiem MCM, goto Debug (i think) and disable the warning message for those things, this method was somewhat explained in the FOMOD installer

Thanks yeah I had that one installed and hoped/thought it might be equivalent. Turned out the real problem is I was being quite dumb. I have Maria Eden installed which puts you into a little alternate start cell. I spent hours fiddling with mods and restarting trying to get Requiem to initialize before I tried to just... leave the Maria Eden started cell which started Requiem up right away. 

When I've used LAL in the past it always initialized in the starter cell so it never occurred to me that might be the problem.

12 hours ago, MODZADROT said:

Climbatiz, bro, I can not write you in private messages.

Probably because I registered here jusn now.

How to contact you? I can port the old dll plugin for SSE.

Write me please.
Do you have a discord?
Find me:
MODZADROT # 0402

i'm on the Requiem discord, can talk to me there, or if you want, just port the plugin and post it here

• 2 months later...

I just upgraded to Windows 10 and I had to reinstall all my mods, so I figured I'd use the 3.4 all-in-one. The Reqtificator can't seem to see my Requiem.esm for some reason. I'm new to this so I'll try to be detailed.

image.png.d799f58d8d7437fe8c228d65a0dea27e.png

^ This is where the Reqtifactor.bat file put itself. I tried to put the load order .txt files in with it so it could find them.

image.png.3939ddc132aa5202ffa395bc91337e97.png

^ This is my load order. As you can see, it clearly includes Requiem.esp, which is also present in the directory.

image.png.e55fdbbb326d16f0c0ef68af12e25ce5.png

^ This is my executable configuration. This is the only directory that seems to launch the Reqtificator (because that's where the .bat is).

image.png.d77661e7810284605adbf121aced99e8.png

^ The app launches just fine. I specify that this is a new game with no pre-existing save file, and then I hit "patch..."

image.png.adf9c53e8d4cee7c22239a6a37dd4fbb.png

^ ... and I'm met with this.

image.png.d8cdee0c7b6c55d4598ed230ba9d4b8e.png

^ I couldn't find that "Overwrite" thing that the exception handler mentions, but for reference, this is the Reqtifactor.log file in the SkyProc Patches folder

On 4/14/2020 at 11:43 PM, ElDanteDelAnte said:

^ This is my load order. As you can see, it clearly includes Requiem.esp, which is also present in the directory.

^ This is my executable configuration. This is the only directory that seems to launch the Reqtificator (because that's where the .bat is).

^ The app launches just fine. I specify that this is a new game with no pre-existing save file, and then I hit "patch..."

^ ... and I'm met with this.

^ I couldn't find that "Overwrite" thing that the exception handler mentions, but for reference, this is the Reqtifactor.log file in the SkyProc Patches folder

you´re not suppost to put "start in" argument as Requiem directory, but instead Skyrim SE Data directory, read the instructions again

21 hours ago, Kaniel said:

Why is the installer missing the "Enable access to Vanilla Dragonborn content" option?
In the description of Fozar's Dragonborn Patch, it says "You do not need an option Enable access to Vanilla Dragonborn content from Requiem Installer. Delete it.", so I don't know if it will work correctly with this port.

because i was too lazy to CK the optional plugins that Requiem comes with and therefor removed them from the installer, if Fozar says you don't need it then you can safely ignore that

Hey, can someone tell me how do you chose loadorder.txt instead of plugins.txt, i tried everything and read all the instructions but it never asked me to chose the txt thing, so im facing the "missing mod" problem (yes, i tried to clean the overwrite folder)

9 hours ago, Kaniel said:

So the Vanilla Dragonborn Content is disabled by default with your installer?

yeah, if people want that they can convert them themselves

5 hours ago, Ajaaj said:

Hey, can someone tell me how do you chose loadorder.txt instead of plugins.txt, i tried everything and read all the instructions but it never asked me to chose the txt thing, so im facing the "missing mod" problem (yes, i tried to clean the overwrite folder)

did you have a SkyrimLE installation, there are two ways to get error messages, either you have a folder called Skyrim in appdata or you selected plugins and not loadorder, ... i don't provide much techsupport here, check the Requiem discord channel posted on reddit and ask there if you need more help ( https://discord.gg/0pBEeD7mhisZVv76 )

42 minutes ago, Climbatiz said:

did you have a SkyrimLE installation, there are two ways to get error messages, either you have a folder called Skyrim in appdata or you selected plugins and not loadorder, ... i don't provide much techsupport here, check the Requiem discord channel posted on reddit and ask there if you need more help ( https://discord.gg/0pBEeD7mhisZVv76 )

Yeah ok so there was a skyrim folder in my appdata, fixed it, i feel a little bit dumb now but thanks for your help and reactivity

• 2 weeks later...

A slightly dumb question.  Reading the installation instructions on page 1, it says:

Before we start, check your %localappdata% folder and if you have a directory there called "Skyrim", delete it (backup if you want).

My directory is Users/Username/Documents/My Games/Skyrim Special Edition.

So "Skyrim Special Edition" not "Skyrim".  Do I delete (backup) this?

17 hours ago, aristotle99 said:

A slightly dumb question.  Reading the installation instructions on page 1, it says:

Before we start, check your %localappdata% folder and if you have a directory there called "Skyrim", delete it (backup if you want).

My directory is Users/Username/Documents/My Games/Skyrim Special Edition.

So "Skyrim Special Edition" not "Skyrim".  Do I delete (backup) this?

no, %localappdata%" goes to your AppData/Local directory, not My Documents, copy the %localappdata% text and paste it into your explorer window, it´ll take you to that folder

also you are obviously not suppost to delete any directory with the name "Skyrim Special Edition", only delete (backup) folders called "Skyrim"

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if Unique Character (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/3006) is compatible with Requiem? You can have a read of it, but it basically edits the player record and redirects body mesh/texture file directories to it's own custom one. I really like this mod (don't want every npc to be a bombsell), so is there any chance of making it compatible with Requiem SSE?

I'd really appreciate if someone could help me, if anyone has been able to get this mod and Requiem working together!

I'd like to use Sacrosanct with Requiem SE (1.9.4) but the compatibility patch is only for oldrim.  There are a lot of different guides to converting mods but none I could find for converting simple patches. Could someone point me to the correct guide?