Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

On 10/26/2019 at 3:14 PM, Faithful32 said:

Opened CK, deleted DoomstoneVolcanicTundra/AntronachStone from locations or world, and now the area is safe from CTD, though this seems like just a temp fix, might need to be looked into further by someone who knows what they're doing with these tools

Sorry, You where right. I was using xedit. After CK area as no more CTD.

Also: Thank You!

This one already edited.

Requiem.rar

On 11/15/2019 at 9:26 PM, Belcanzor said:

I made my own patch and not sure how many errors I did.

Thanks for this one.

Its really that easy? You just use Wrye bash and thats all?

I didn't use wrye bash, I think I just renamed the unofficial patch header in xedit, opened in CK (with ck fixes) and saved the plugin again.

Having trouble installing REquiem 3.3.0 for SSE using MO2.

1. Downloded Requiem & installed in MO2. I see Requiem.esp & Requiem Records Fix.esp in my load order & have activated both.

2. SkyUI 5.2 SE & Unofficial Skyrim Special edition Patch.esp first & Requiem.esp last.

3. Created empty folder F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SkyProc Patchers\Requiem

4. Created executable shortcut in MO2 as described in the setup guide. Binary: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe    StartIn: F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SkyProc Patchers\Requiem  Args:  /k Reqtificator.bat

5. HOWEVER - There is no Reqtificator.bat in the "startIn" directory (the guide does not say to put one there.

6. RESULT - Outcome is variable, sometime an error window saying Rectificator.bat is not a valide windows command (becuase it can find the bat file obviously) OR MO2 just crashes (MO2 auto closes itself).

My question is "is the guide correct" because it appears there are steps missing. Can anyone identify where I'm going wrong. Thanks in advance.

8 hours ago, pcaviator said:

1. Downloded Requiem & installed in MO2. I see Requiem.esp & Requiem Records Fix.esp in my load order & have activated both.

2. SkyUI 5.2 SE & Unofficial Skyrim Special edition Patch.esp first & Requiem.esp last.

3. Created empty folder F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SkyProc Patchers\Requiem

4. Created executable shortcut in MO2 as described in the setup guide. Binary: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe    StartIn: F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data\SkyProc Patchers\Requiem  Args:  /k Reqtificator.bat

5. HOWEVER - There is no Reqtificator.bat in the "startIn" directory (the guide does not say to put one there.

6. RESULT - Outcome is variable, sometime an error window saying Rectificator.bat is not a valide windows command (becuase it can find the bat file obviously) OR MO2 just crashes (MO2 auto closes itself).

My question is "is the guide correct" because it appears there are steps missing. Can anyone identify where I'm going wrong. Thanks in advance.

I post a manually method above. Without MO2.

13 hours ago, pcaviator said:

you did one step incorrectly, numer 4, it´s not suppost to goto "SkyProc Patchers\Requiem", it´s only suppost to goto "\Data\"

read https://requiem.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/RS/pages/765394945/Installing+Requiem+with+Mod+Organizer+2+Requiem+3.3.0+and+newer

again

9 hours ago, Climbatiz said:

you did one step incorrectly, numer 4, it´s not suppost to goto "SkyProc Patchers\Requiem", it´s only suppost to goto "\Data\"

read https://requiem.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/RS/pages/765394945/Installing+Requiem+with+Mod+Organizer+2+Requiem+3.3.0+and+newer

again

Thanks, I *did* change the path to F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data which throws a 'unkown command error' It appears you also have to . copy Reqtificator.bat  into the ..../Data directory, which is not a step that's in the guide.

9qUE6Kn.pngyIL2eQ7.png

2mzbB9B.png

I wonder if anyone could help me. I am trying to install Requiem 3.3.0 and I'm having some trouble. I am following the instructions on this page: https://requiem.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/RS/pages/765394945/Installing+Requiem+with+Mod+Organizer+2+Requiem+3.3.0+and+newer

However, I'm not sure if these are the instructions I should be following as there is nothing on this page for me about creating a "SkyProc Patchers\Requiem" folder - I have done this only because other commenters have mentioned it. Like the above poster, these are the steps I have followed but I am getting the above error when trying to patch.

4. Created executable shortcut in MO2 as described in the setup guide. Binary: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe    StartIn: F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data  Args:  /k Reqtificator.bat

3 hours ago, AstonActual said:

9qUE6Kn.pngyIL2eQ7.png

2mzbB9B.png

I wonder if anyone could help me. I am trying to install Requiem 3.3.0 and I'm having some trouble. I am following the instructions on this page: https://requiem.atlassian.net/wiki/spaces/RS/pages/765394945/Installing+Requiem+with+Mod+Organizer+2+Requiem+3.3.0+and+newer

However, I'm not sure if these are the instructions I should be following as there is nothing on this page for me about creating a "SkyProc Patchers\Requiem" folder - I have done this only because other commenters have mentioned it. Like the above poster, these are the steps I have followed but I am getting the above error when trying to patch.

4. Created executable shortcut in MO2 as described in the setup guide. Binary: C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe    StartIn: F:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\Data  Args:  /k Reqtificator.bat

now, umm "Args:" this is "Arguments" right?  i mean you didn't write it in "Start In", also you don't need to make a folder in Data (the guy above just did that on his own), follow the directions on the Requiem official site to the letter, they are suppost to be exactly like that (minus ofcourse where your Data directory is)

Im back with my skyrim playthrough that i left some months ago, and i was playing and enjoying this ""Skyrim as it should be" mod", mading some quests and i get to the shrine of Dagon, i entered there and suddenly after a while i got CTD inside.

I read somewhere that is for some "invisible entities" that arent well converted.

So what can i do to fix it? Where are the meshes of the invisible entities and what can i use to fix them. Cathedral assets optimizer gave me problems some months ago. So i guess ill use Nif optimizer.

Any suggestion? I also read that "saving the Requiem.esp in the Creation Kit" fix the issue, but i dont know how to do that, my knowledge of CK is almost zero.

4 hours ago, supercaca said:

Im back with my skyrim playthrough that i left some months ago, and i was playing and enjoying this ""Skyrim as it should be" mod", mading some quests and i get to the shrine of Dagon, i entered there and suddenly after a while i got CTD inside.

I read somewhere that is for some "invisible entities" that arent well converted.

So what can i do to fix it? Where are the meshes of the invisible entities and what can i use to fix them. Cathedral assets optimizer gave me problems some months ago. So i guess ill use Nif optimizer.

Any suggestion? I also read that "saving the Requiem.esp in the Creation Kit" fix the issue, but i dont know how to do that, my knowledge of CK is almost zero.

i repacked all the fomod installers a couple of days ago, if  you download it again and it fixes then cool, let me know if you do this and it works

Oh. My. God.

I just got into this, but..

I need too much stuff to get Requiem, and not only do I need one mod manager but I need 3! 

It's too complicated!

I have everything I need in vortex, but just discovered I'm not even 1/3 the way of getting to it in there.

8 hours ago, Envieeon said:

Ok so I did a bunch of researching and understand it now hehehh..

*inhales*

BUT NOW THE DOWNLOAD LINKS TO ANY OF THE REQUIEM VERSIONS AREN'T WORKING

*panic has commenced*

The very first one works for me: http://www.everplanet.tk/SkyrimSSE/Requiem_v3.x/Requiem_v3.3.0_FULL_FOMOD_INSTALL.zip

---

Created an account just to say thanks. I've never tried Requiem but I have been wanting to, unfortunately was using Skyrim SSE. Installed everything yesterday and its been working great. Took a little troubleshooting but this thread has been very helpful. 

19 hours ago, Climbatiz said:

i repacked all the fomod installers a couple of days ago, if  you download it again and it fixes then cool, let me know if you do this and it works

Sorry but i didnt download any update, when HDT SME gets updated i probably make a total refresh and a new playtrhough, but for now i stand with my actual version of Requiem i have multple merges and personal touchs to the mod list to make the update.

I fixed the CTD by making the Creation Kit maneuver. I opened CK, selected the Requiem.esp plugin, waited for the loading skip all the warnings and save it. Now no ctds at all. Long wait there i think its even more longer that making a DynDolod patch.

So the bug is fixed by doing that, buuuuutt.... Now for some odd reason i cannot get quest from npc, gonna try now some things, this is getting weird, never have this rare situation, npcs talks to you, fight walk and do his squechules but when you talk to then theres no option in dialogue to get supossed quests. Go try somethings and later if i fix it or something will post something.

On 11/28/2019 at 5:20 PM, Skata20 said:

I'm sorry, what?

Can someone help?

Screenshot_1.png

That is EXACTLY the same problem that I'm facing with Special Edition. Requiem.esp is last and checked in the order and that message makes no sense.

Not to mention that the Requiem for Indifferent.esp is NOWHERE to be found in my order after I installed the mod and patched it.

I cannot understand for the life of me why the creators of Requiem STILL haven't ported the mod to Special Edition. I hate that fact.

6 hours ago, Fire Lord said:

That is EXACTLY the same problem that I'm facing with Special Edition. Requiem.esp is last and checked in the order and that message makes no sense.

Not to mention that the Requiem for Indifferent.esp is NOWHERE to be found in my order after I installed the mod and patched it.

I cannot understand for the life of me why the creators of Requiem STILL haven't ported the mod to Special Edition. I hate that fact.

this same question has been asked many times, ... read the install notes....

There is no fix needed to change the Reqtificator in v3.3 (if you don't use the legacy SkyProc), so download the LE version, convert the meshes in your app of choice, and CK the esp, see Raziara's guide for information on any other steps, below is the text provided in the FULL fomod installer:

This text is for setting the Reqtificator properly for SSE in MO2, in Requiem v3.3.0 and later you will need to manually point the Reqtificator when run to the correct directories, if you have Skyrim LE installed you need to (backup) delete this folder from your "\%LocalAppData%\Skyrim" directory before you run the Reqtificator, then when it is run, and it asks for "Skyrim.ini" and later "Plugins.txt", you need to point it to your MO2 Profile directory, which is "...\MO2\profiles\Default" (if you use a different profile, point to that), NOTE! when it asks you to load the "Plugins.txt" file, you need to load, instead, "Loadorder.txt"... That's it, if in doubt, copy this text somewhere.