Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

On 1/1/2022 at 2:51 PM, Climbatiz said:

heya Faithful, i don't know how much time i have to do this work, but you can if you want take my Requiem CC mods now that Requiem official is released and it processes ESL files, take my CC patches and apply them to official CC mods and put it on nexusmods, you just need to change the masters back to the official CC mods

and ofcourse go over the data to make sure it's correct, can give me any credits if you like but it's not necessary

Hi Climbatiz

I was trying to change master of CC patches but no avail.

1 hour ago, tarkan9801 said:

Hi Climbatiz

I was trying to change master of CC patches but no avail.

yeah unfortunetly i didn't keep any backups of patches with the original formID, so it will take a bit of copypasting to do it, not unless there's some script that does it

• 3 weeks later...

So, I might just be dumb but I can`t find a patch for Immersive Horses anywhere, I saw that something was mentioned about it being on the MEGA waaay back but I didn`t find it there, so is there a version of the patch for SE anywhere, or do i have to somehow convert the LE version and perform other kinds of wizardry to make it work?

10 hours ago, Stokinac said:

So, I might just be dumb but I can`t find a patch for Immersive Horses anywhere, I saw that something was mentioned about it being on the MEGA waaay back but I didn`t find it there, so is there a version of the patch for SE anywhere, or do i have to somehow convert the LE version and perform other kinds of wizardry to make it work?

take LE version, if it has USLEEP as a master change that to SE version in xEdit, then take the ESP and open it in CK (with CKFixes installed), and then just save it, that's it, if the mod has any assets convert them with Cathederal Asset Optmizer

• 3 weeks later...