Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

Is there a Requiem Records Fix for version 4.0.2 or is it included in that version? For some reason, the doors in my game can't be activated or interacted with. I read that the Record Fix fixes it but the one shown here is for 3.x and below. And when I try to use that Record Fix with Requiem 4.0.2 and run the Reqtificator, it reports an error about "BadRecord: Record lengths are off."

The most recent Reqtificator.log

21 hours ago, Trapezoid said:

Is there a Requiem Records Fix for version 4.0.2 or is it included in that version? For some reason, the doors in my game can't be activated or interacted with. I read that the Record Fix fixes it but the one shown here is for 3.x and below. And when I try to use that Record Fix with Requiem 4.0.2 and run the Reqtificator, it reports an error about "BadRecord: Record lengths are off."

The most recent Reqtificator.log

you can get standalone Records Fix here, http://www.everplanet.tk/SkyrimSSE/Requiem_Records_Fix.rar

i don't see USSEP nor Records Fix in your loadorder

Edited by Climbatiz

Yeah, it's a bit weird since USSEP is in my load order across all profiles and I didn't put it under the blocklist so I'm not sure why the log can't see it. 

Nonetheless, I downloaded the Requiem Records Fix and redid all the patches and the Reqtificator. As it turns out, Reqtificator does not agree with my Smashed Patch. Disabling it or putting it in the blocklist solved the "record lengths are off" issue.

So, thanks for the help! It works now!

Edit: I'm an idiot. I just have too many plugins installed. That's why that's happening. I removed a mod or two with multiple plugins and now it's working properly.

Edited by Trapezoid

I'm having a little bit of trouble with this. I followed every step of the guide, both this one and the linked in step 3, but whenever I run the Reqtificator executable it says Reqtificator.bat' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

• 1 month later...
On 10/13/2021 at 2:43 PM, Climbatiz said:

records fix is needed for every version after 2.0, it is also included in the packed files on the first page

Wait...so:

• The Records Fix is needed in Requiem 2.0 -> 4.0
  • It's already included in the "Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE" download on the first page
  • It is NOT included in the "Requiem v3.4.0 for SSE" download, and thus must be downloaded separately?

Is that right?

39 minutes ago, Night_Thastus said:

Wait...so:

• The Records Fix is needed in Requiem 2.0 -> 4.0
  • It's already included in the "Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE" download on the first page
  • It is NOT included in the "Requiem v3.4.0 for SSE" download, and thus must be downloaded separately?

Is that right?

nope it's included in 340, there´s a different Records Fix in 4+

technicly the Records Fix in 4 is better, and a seperate dl is available, but it's not game breaking afaik

Edited by Climbatiz
4 hours ago, Climbatiz said:

nope it's included in 340, there´s a different Records Fix in 4+

technicly the Records Fix in 4 is better, and a seperate dl is available, but it's not game breaking afaik

Then why does the main page say "(Download and replace in Requiem v3 and lower)"!?

Is the DLL already packaged with the 4.0.2 download?

"there´s a different Records Fix in 4" but is it already included with the 4.0.2 download?

I am so confused...

On 10/15/2021 at 11:50 PM, Night_Thastus said:

Then why does the main page say "(Download and replace in Requiem v3 and lower)"!?

Is the DLL already packaged with the 4.0.2 download?

"there´s a different Records Fix in 4" but is it already included with the 4.0.2 download?

I am so confused...

oh that, so like for Requiem v4 a new Records Fix was made, better than previous ones, it's packed into the v4+ releases, but for anything 3 and lower it's still the old Records Fixes included in the packed files, it is recommended to download the seperate Records Fixes and replace the one included in previous releases

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/31/2021 at 3:44 PM, DEMENTEDSKY said:

heres this which might help i tried following this as you had said and i ended up messing up my dragonborn folder which had  me reinstall my game to reset the files other than that i was able to keep my mods but here is a link you might need for the multiple master = 1 

Creation Kit Multiple Masters Fix 1.2-2786-1-2.zip 976 B · 0 downloads

you could just install the premade files from the 1st post, the Raziara guide to convert it yourself is a little bit old and nolonger really used

• Climbatiz changed the title to Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer
  • 5 weeks later...

hello an error like this occurs:
There was an exception thrown during program execution! Check the Reqtificator.log file in your SkyProc Patchers / Requiem folder. If you cannot make any sense out of it, you can upload it to the Requiem Service Central and ask for help there. A note for Mod Organizer users: The log file is created in the special pseudo-mod named "Overwrite". thrown Exception: java.lang.Exception: This patcher requires the following mods, please add them to your load order: Requiem.esp

What am I doing wrong?

On 12/18/2021 at 10:24 PM, Morrak Direnni said:

hello an error like this occurs:
There was an exception thrown during program execution! Check the Reqtificator.log file in your SkyProc Patchers / Requiem folder. If you cannot make any sense out of it, you can upload it to the Requiem Service Central and ask for help there. A note for Mod Organizer users: The log file is created in the special pseudo-mod named "Overwrite". thrown Exception: java.lang.Exception: This patcher requires the following mods, please add them to your load order: Requiem.esp

What am I doing wrong?

missing Requiem.esp means you selected Plugins.txt when the Reqtificator asked you to do so, the directions specificly say you are suppost to instead select loadorder.txt, clear your overwrite dir and try again

6 hours ago, Faithful32 said:

Maybe I'll try to monkey around with the .esp and see what I can change then post it here

sorry about that, i made the patch in a hurry, not too much thought went into it, i'm not the greatest Requiem fanboy, i just happen to have made a patch for it, any1 else can expand on it, if you do feel free to share your creation and i'll add it

Edited by Climbatiz

Reqtificator keeps freezing for some reason. I would get around it by disabling the mods but i feel like that will back fire later . The mods that i disabled were MCM Helper SE(1.5) and Expressive Facegen morphs, the next mod or rather patch that freezes the Reqtificator  is "requiem - ussep.esp" from AZ tweaks - patches.

image.png.78eb326ae5d7b2d70fb77c1906da4b3f.png

1 hour ago, frette said:

Reqtificator keeps freezing for some reason. I would get around it by disabling the mods but i feel like that will back fire later . The mods that i disabled were MCM Helper SE(1.5) and Expressive Facegen morphs, the next mod or rather patch that freezes the Reqtificator  is "requiem - ussep.esp" from AZ tweaks - patches.

image.png.78eb326ae5d7b2d70fb77c1906da4b3f.png

update: changed it to esp and removed esl flags it works fine , but i am not sure what consequences will appear

8 hours ago, Kalysto said:

Is it possible to install Requiem just by dropping it into MO2? I don't want to deal with java tbh, I rather make a mutagen script to adjust the weapon and armor stats.

I used Requiem before it was taken care by ogerboss and was plenty fun.

The Reqtificator no longer uses java, it just uses windows cmd.bat instead I think

9 hours ago, Faithful32 said:

Does anyone know which spells in Requiem or Skyrim.esm cause skills to lower and which one causes experience gain to lower? I'm trying to adjust the survival mode some more

you should ask on Requiem discord, most people just ask same troubleshooting questions here, btw Requiem still uses Java it just comes packaged with it

Edited by Climbatiz
On 12/22/2021 at 11:34 PM, Faithful32 said:

I think I got it, changed the health thing to stamina and magicka outside of combat

Requiem_SurvivalMode_Patch.esp 56.7 kB · 1 download

heya Faithful, i don't know how much time i have to do this work, but you can if you want take my Requiem CC mods now that Requiem official is released and it processes ESL files, take my CC patches and apply them to official CC mods and put it on nexusmods, you just need to change the masters back to the official CC mods

and ofcourse go over the data to make sure it's correct, can give me any credits if you like but it's not necessary

Edited by Climbatiz