Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

On 3/7/2019 at 7:26 PM, Night_Thastus said:

Instead of doing the normal SSE conversion process, do you think it would be fine to use this tool: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316?tab=files

It handles meshes, textures, BSAs and animations all in one go.

It looks really handy. Now I wish there were a tool to convert  ESPs w/o dealing with CK at all, like some "save as..." in xEdit.

edit: After trying this out, I wouldn't use it anymore for anything but textures. I don't know, maybe I've done something wrong, but it seems to fuck up some meshes for me. 

9 hours ago, llanga said:

Like Realistic Water 2, in example? nice to know, thanks for the info

Right. From what I remember, Realistic Water 2 adds its own custom waterflow to all of Skyrim.

So you'd want it loading after Requiem (or find/make a patch), or you'll have weird seams in your rivers and lakes.

Anybody using SSE Requiem with more than a few mods should get into the habit of applying conflict filters in SSEEdit.

With newer versions of SSEEdit, you can apply the filter to a single plugin, which makes creating your own compatibility patches very simple.

How do I disable the ingame notification from popping up about the DLLs about the fixes? I use "SSE Engine Fixes (skse64 plugin)" by aers and contain both the fixes (if you edit the ini to set both settings to true).

I dont need to be reminded about these things I have already fixed.

EDIT: Never mind, I thought configuration menu meant ini for some reason, when its in the MCM menu under Requiem, Compatibility and debug, disable non-critical warnings. Gonna leave this here if someone else needs it.

added Requiem v3.0 SSE fomod installer to everplanet server, updated first post removing old info and directing people to use Raziara's guide no matter the version, just finished fixing the DNAM records for NPC's for Requiem.esp

can get the Full Setup for 3.0 here >>> http://www.everplanet.tk/SkyrimSSE/Requiem_v3.0.0/Requiem_v3.0.0_for_SSE-FULL.zip

otherwise if you wanna convert it yourself, can dl individual files for 3.0 here

oh and as you can read on first page, there is bug when doing the default new game sequence. horse carriage gets stuck along the way, dunno if this can be fixed somehow, to get past this just use an Alternate Start mod

I've converted 3.0.1 and placed here.

It's the full default installation with the Dragonborn DLC enabled. Everything  - esp, meshes, animations, textures, Reqtificator, except the dll - has been converted, checked in xEdit, playtested for an hour or so. Records fix included.

On 3/17/2019 at 11:57 PM, phillout said:

I've converted 3.0.1 and placed here.

It's the full default installation with the Dragonborn DLC enabled. Everything  - esp, meshes, animations, textures, Reqtificator, except the dll - has been converted, checked in xEdit, playtested for an hour or so. Records fix included.

took your conversion and made it into fomod installer, i assume it's all done right way, links on first page

AZTweaks on Skyrim LE site says it is for Requiem v1.9 version, you can always try using for later Requiem version, i did personally use it for Requiem v2 (which wasn't recommended by mod author though) it seemed mostly fine though, don't really know if it is badly gamebreaking in latest Requiem

you might instead use Minor Arcana if you want some additional content to Requiem, it has been updated to v3.0, just finished converting the latest MA (v2.71) to SSE, can dl it "here"

Hi there, I have just downloaded the REQUIEM 3.0.1 FULL FOR SE. When installing with Mod Organizer, it shows me two warnings:

- The BUG FIXES mod from "meh321" was not found in your stup. You can download it on NEXUS.  (IGNORE /// LET ME FIX THIS FIRST...)

- The CRASH FIXES mod from "meh321" was not found in your setup. You can download it on NEXUS. (IGNORE /// LET ME FIX THIS FIRST....)

OK. The problem its that both mods links from the warning are for OLD SKYRIM. Should I install this mods? or can I ignore them? There r SE versions?

CHEERS

9 hours ago, pruilop said:

Hi there, I have just downloaded the REQUIEM 3.0.1 FULL FOR SE. When installing with Mod Organizer, it shows me two warnings:

- The BUG FIXES mod from "meh321" was not found in your stup. You can download it on NEXUS.  (IGNORE /// LET ME FIX THIS FIRST...)

- The CRASH FIXES mod from "meh321" was not found in your setup. You can download it on NEXUS. (IGNORE /// LET ME FIX THIS FIRST....)

OK. The problem its that both mods links from the warning are for OLD SKYRIM. Should I install this mods? or can I ignore them? There r SE versions?

CHEERS

yeah, i guess that was only explained in Raziara's guide, anyways, those don't exist for SSE, instead use this mod >>> https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/17230

and then just disable the warning msg ingame in Requiem's menu

sorry but i lost all the files on my server over the weekend, haven't bothered yet to remake everything, in the mean time you can get the Requiem 3.0.1 converted files here (these files are from phillout)

server is back up, but i don´t have any of the files that were on it recreated yet, can send me the files you downloaded if you want to so i can put them back up, otherwise just gonna have to wait a bit till i do them again, otherwise, currently just have  @phillout 's file on the server

Climbatiz, so you've lost Gorgeous George? I just couldn't resist saying that :)

I've also decided to upload some of my converted patches . Sorry, it's not a full FOMOD installer as it used to be in the original, and it's certainly not all patches from the Central - only those I've used myself - still I hope this will save some time to some people.

1 hour ago, Night_Thastus said:

I converted Requiem myself, and then got the Reqtificator and Records Fix.

However, I've got this error https://imgur.com/YSIGwBC

And here's my executable setup in MO2 https://imgur.com/121tMUU

That should be right, that's exactly what I used in Requiem 2.0.2

Did I goof somewhere?

EDIT: It also freezes upon reaching Destructible Display Cases.esp in my load order. :(

i see you got this fixed reading on reddit ;}

anyways, recreated the Requiem v3.0.1 FOMOD installation, also converted latest Minor Arcana and added the Alternate Start patch that is in Requiem Patch Central, considering AS is currently nessicary for the new Requiem, links on first page

how alternate start is mandatory for requiem 3.01?

edit: I know it's dumb, but if you're stuck on 88% on reqtificator's process just download and install the unnoficial patch for sse 

edit2: hey climbatiz can you check if Skyrim Unbound (https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/6532) needs a patch for requiem 3.0.1? many thanks man, u got patreon?

edit3: I'm getting some weird triangles, and I only have requiem and skyui installed

seems to be related with shields and helmets, also I'm using your link

ScreenShot9.png

On 4/1/2019 at 12:58 PM, TheLegg said:

Sorry to be a pain but the everplanet link is still not loading for me, can anyone confirm if this is happening on their end also or if it is just me?

thanks for the notice, happens sometimes that dispite server software is running that the server is in fact not working, fixed now, hopefully won´t happen again in the near future