Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

so according to mod on Modding Tools discord channel somebody has already have a working zEdit Patcher using Requiem's SkyProc data, and is appearantly in talks with Requiem Devs... wonder if it could mean Official SSE not as far into the future as i would've thought

I can't seem to get the loot system to work in World's Dawn.  I love the renaming rpg element and I wish I could bring this to my game. I'm using requiem 1.9.4 and I really appreciate the work you have done to bring this to SSE.  Thank you for your time.  Cheers 

Hello,

Quick question regarding the converted mods from LE to SE, I see Widget mod has been converted.  I converted the latest version myself some time ago but had to give it up due to the log spam from the lockpick script, has this been resolved in your version?

Thanks

On 8/20/2018 at 2:44 AM, roninbydesign said:

has anyone converted the minor arcana reborn meshes to 2.0 requiem SSE with some success? I've tried but i think i made a misstep because i ctd in the reach without fail unless i hide the mesh folder in minor arcana

i do provide in the link on the first page a fully converted Minor Arcana (Original and Reborn) although i haven't tested it myself since i re-did all the files on my server

On 8/20/2018 at 11:13 AM, knightsk8 said:

I can't seem to get the loot system to work in World's Dawn.  I love the renaming rpg element and I wish I could bring this to my game. I'm using requiem 1.9.4 and I really appreciate the work you have done to bring this to SSE.  Thank you for your time.  Cheers 

i haven't tested myself whether the loot system in World's Dawn is working correctly in SSE now that SSE Engine Fixes mod fixes the loot in certain other LE>SE mods, the attribute system works though, i might check it out sometime later today if i find the time, however what you could do is use XTendedLoot mod instead (can find it on my server converted for SSE), it is very fun mod to use and makes up for World's Dawn loot system not working

On 8/21/2018 at 12:46 PM, TheLegg said:

Hello,

Quick question regarding the converted mods from LE to SE, I see Widget mod has been converted.  I converted the latest version myself some time ago but had to give it up due to the log spam from the lockpick script, has this been resolved in your version?

Thanks

ah, thanks for reminding me of that, no the file i provide does not fix that however i have fixed it in the past, i'll go check that out and re-up the SSE version once i've fixed it

* EDIT *

ok, i fixed the WidgetMod mod, if i remember correctly the spam was coming from this code "Form Lantern = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x06087FFB, "SurvivalistIngenuity.esp") as Form" which if you aren't using that mod will spam your log file, so i removed the line from the code and compiled it (in the unlikely event you are using that mod then there are original files incl. in the .rar file)

just download the file again from the first page link if you want the updated WidgetMod

* EDIT 2 *

ok, so i checked out World's Dawn and nopes i guess because it uses PapyrusUtil to enchant the loot which hasn't added 2 features the LE version has to SE which WDawn uses then nopes it does not still give you enchanted loot with SSE Engine Fixes mod, i will keep the download on server because although it is not 100% working as intended, it is fun to use this mod alongside "Xtended Loot" which i highly recommend, maybe when PapyrusUtil updates with the nessecary features it will be cool mod to use on its own but untill then, like i said i recommend you check out that other mod

I decided to give Fozar's Dragonborn patch a try but I found that the updated Fozar2.esp from the discord crashes the Creation Kit when you try to save.

In order to get it working I've basically merged the changes & fixes from the Fozar2.esp into the original Fozar patch. I also forwarded some USSEP fixes as well and made a few tweaks to food to bring it more in line with 2.0.2.

I'm playing with it enabled in my game right now but I haven't got anywhere near Dragonborn content so I can't say if it's working 100%. I also know that the creator of the fozar2.esp on discord only fixed errors and didn't bring the patch in-line with 2.0 changes so there's more than likely some issues.

Uploaded, use at your own risk!

Unofficial_Fozars_Dragonborn_-_Requiem_Patch_SSE.zip

On 8/22/2018 at 8:50 PM, Climbatiz said:

ok, i fixed the WidgetMod mod, if i remember correctly the spam was coming from this code "Form Lantern = Game.GetFormFromFile(0x06087FFB, "SurvivalistIngenuity.esp") as Form" which if you aren't using that mod will spam your log file, so i removed the line from the code and compiled it (in the unlikely event you are using that mod then there are original files incl. in the .rar file)

just download the file again from the first page link if you want the updated WidgetMod

Wow thank you so much, you are a legend.  I know many others would love this fix, do you mind if I link to this page from the posts tab of Widgetmod on Nexus?

So i uninstalled requiem due to some graphical bug: Shadow flickering ruining the look of my game and when my game used to look very bright and beautiful, it now looks a little more gritty and i don'T like this.

Problem:

I uninstalled requem, i even deleted requiem texture found in the meshe and texture folder. The only thing i did not delete manually is the skyproc folder.

I used vortex to install requiem

Now, the only solution that i see for this is to completely reinstall sse, but i don't want to do that.

What else can i delete to make my game look bright again with skyshade 2 and dolomite weather? 

Beside, my game was supposed to have no shadow with colour light no shadow instead with some skyrim.pref ini. Instead, i got some buggy shadows that don't make sense.

I used to have this problem in oldrim, but i didnt know that requiem was to blame this whole time.

I have installed the alchemy rebalanced plugin from the download section at the start, error checking in xEdit gave a few errors.  I downloaded the oldrim version and converted myself, no errors.

If this is something to do with my installation then fine, if not I am posting my converted version here, do with it what you will:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1vERPyxYEnPLGr-G7m0Sdhdq4NJKVI1rD

Thank you for bringing Requiem to SSE

On 8/28/2018 at 2:30 PM, Stackofbeef said:

So i uninstalled requiem due to some graphical bug: Shadow flickering ruining the look of my game and when my game used to look very bright and beautiful, it now looks a little more gritty and i don'T like this.

Problem:

I uninstalled requem, i even deleted requiem texture found in the meshe and texture folder. The only thing i did not delete manually is the skyproc folder.

I used vortex to install requiem

Now, the only solution that i see for this is to completely reinstall sse, but i don't want to do that.

What else can i delete to make my game look bright again with skyshade 2 and dolomite weather? 

Beside, my game was supposed to have no shadow with colour light no shadow instead with some skyrim.pref ini. Instead, i got some buggy shadows that don't make sense.

I used to have this problem in oldrim, but i didnt know that requiem was to blame this whole time.

You didn't know because it isn't to blame. Requiem does not affect your shadows or lighting at all. It isn't a graphics mod.

You installed something else, changed your load order with conflicting graphics mods, or changed your ini settings. If you don't know what did it, then you're probably going to have to do a clean install. There's likely some leftover files or ini settings from some other mod(s).

Hey guys, I noticed there was an iNeed patch in the file sections. I was wondering what I would need to do if I wanted the "full"-ish survival experience (basically just Forstfall, Campire and iNeed) does Requiem need patches for all those things and has anyone set things up successfully?

'REQUIEM_vALL-Survival_Mods-iNeed_v1.90a1_for_SSE.rar'

What is this actually for anyway? Which survival mods?

This one? https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56275 It's seems it's only for iNeed but i'm confused by the naming.

I'm also curious about Frostfall and Campfire. And Scarcity. I'd love to use them.

Perhaps the better question is how can I check myself if these mods require patches? And are the ramifications of not using patches game breaking?

Thanks

Been playing Requiem on SE for a while now, thanks to this guide, it is great.

CACO is officially on SE now, with updates, Wiseman Flora Fixes included, etc. Anybody working on a patch for Requiem?

Cause I've been fiddling with making an updated patch, based on LE ones, but dunno, it is a bit too much for me :(

upd: It seems the same update came to LE as well. Except WM is not included, so there will be differences.

upd: Actually, it may be fine: there was a patch for beta CACO and Req, by schofida. Only a few errors, fixed them now, and it would probably work.

Ooor not, may be more. Damn it.

On 9/5/2018 at 5:06 PM, Raziara said:

You didn't know because it isn't to blame. Requiem does not affect your shadows or lighting at all. It isn't a graphics mod.

You installed something else, changed your load order with conflicting graphics mods, or changed your ini settings. If you don't know what did it, then you're probably going to have to do a clean install. There's likely some leftover files or ini settings from some other mod(s).

You don't have to believe me, but i fixed it. Yes, i did change my ini, but as i kept on installing mods after mods, i kept-on testing. Requiem was the very very last mod i installed and then, i get this shadow bug effect. I fixed it with some ini tweaks i've done with the shadows, but again, i have to blame requiem; that's all.

Last time i tried to prove a mod author that he was wrong on something, i've made a video to prove it. After that, he never responded when i had proof.

And at this point, i don't even CTD at all, i have 0 atm. 

On 8/12/2018 at 7:16 AM, Interinactive said:

The fix for this that I found (not listed in the FAQ) was to do the following... 

For the Reqtificator, remove everything from the 'arguments' field and replace it with '-jar Reqtificator.jar' (without quotes). After attempting all of this 500 times, this is what finally fixed it.

You are a God my friend. 4h of my life looking for this.

On 9/16/2018 at 10:25 AM, Stackofbeef said:

You don't have to believe me, but i fixed it. Yes, i did change my ini, but as i kept on installing mods after mods, i kept-on testing. Requiem was the very very last mod i installed and then, i get this shadow bug effect. I fixed it with some ini tweaks i've done with the shadows, but again, i have to blame requiem; that's all.

Last time i tried to prove a mod author that he was wrong on something, i've made a video to prove it. After that, he never responded when i had proof.

And at this point, i don't even CTD at all, i have 0 atm. 

Well, at least you figured it out. I don't really see how it could be Requiem, but who knows with Skyrim. If you really think it's the culprit, you should post the ini tweaks you made for any other users who might have the same problem. 

On 9/16/2018 at 9:33 PM, MrPainting said:

You are a God my friend. 4h of my life looking for this.

Thanks for pointing that out again; I missed it the first time around. Added to the FAQ. 

• 2 weeks later...