Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

Updated the reqtificator / guide for 3.02. I'm not currently able to test any of it, so if anyone has some issues, please let me know.

On 3/7/2019 at 10:26 AM, Night_Thastus said:

Instead of doing the normal SSE conversion process, do you think it would be fine to use this tool: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/23316?tab=files

It handles meshes, textures, BSAs and animations all in one go.

It's very highly recommended, and makes sure not to optimize meshes incorrectly. (The NIF Optimizer tends to decrease the quality of meshes significantly, and can "attack" even meshes that aren't going to cause crashes)

We'd still need to convert the ESP, swap masters, etc.

Also: The guide needs to be updated to include the use of the SSE Creation Kit Fixes mod. With it, there's no need to ESMify masters anymore.

Not sure about the optimizer, to be honest. It seems really promising, but also in the testing phase. Give it a go if you're willing to play around with it.

SSE Creation Kit Fixes! Almost makes me wish I was still modding Skyrim. My creation kit was having issues last time I popped in, so I'll play around with adding that in when I get it fixed.

On 3/7/2019 at 4:46 AM, Sumz said:

If anybody gets around to updating the conversion guide, consider adding this as an extra step:

Converted Oldrim mods that modify outdoor cells and worldspaces (like Requiem does) need to have their waterflow data updated to use the new SSE flow mechanics.

Apply this script to Requiem.esp in SSEEdit to update everything automatically.

I guess if you have a water overhaul mod loading after Requiem this won't be necessary.

But since LOOT for SSE doesn't work with Requiem, I imagine most people are manually putting it last in the load order.

Neat. It's late right now, but I'll see about adding that in.

It looks like the RequiemPlugin.dll for 3.0.1 isn't ported whatsoever. However, the /Src folder does exist, meaning someone with the know-how to decode the memory addresses for SKSE could port it to SKSE 64. Assuming no-one's done that before, I could go about tackling it, but no guarentees.

On 6/17/2018 at 9:06 AM, cinemagic said:

by resave esps in CK, new generated facegen and facetint are not with the same names as in oringal requiem package.

Is it ok or I got something wrong?

I'm also noticing this while converting Minor Arcana. Not only are the names different, there are fewer of them. How do you proceed? Replace the unconverted files with the ones from CK or keep the originals and use NIF Optimizer on them?

On 4/15/2019 at 4:38 PM, optimus0 said:

i need help my game crash when in lockpick

the message that is to hard to try, when i click ok the game crash

NVM

I just ported myself the version 3.0.2 and everything seems to be right

QUESTION can the patches be flagged as ESL???

If you're anal like me and you want to fix the corrupted weapon crit data, here's how you can do it. It's possible this is all pointless, since I'm not positive the game even uses the records in question (they're always a Null Reference in every instance I've seen). But it can't hurt if you are willing to spend 15 minutes or so each time you run the Reqtificator. I dunno, I just don't like the idea of corrupted plugin data in my load order. If the below sounds like too much work, though, it probably is and you can ignore it. Just including purely FYI here.

The first option is the easiest, but probably won't work: try to get the CK to load the Requiem for the Indifferent plugin, and convert it. Despite what Raziara's excellent instructions say, this IS possible. But only sometimes, on smaller load orders. Two things that will help prevent the CK from crashing: get the CK Fixes mod, and UN-select the default option to have the Reqtificator add all mods as masters. Takes longer to patch that way, but this worked for me once on a fairly minimal load order (probably 20-50 plugins). YMMV.

Second option is to fix it in SSEdit, using mator's Automation Tools. Probably don't bother with this if you don't already know your way around xEdit. It's likely not worth the trouble, honestly, but it will do the trick. Anyway, install those scripts, pull up SSEEdit, navigate to Requiem for the Indifferent.esp, and select all the weapon records. Right-click, select Apply Script, and select AT - Quick Change. In the drop-down, select Restore. In the <Path> box, the record in question is CRDT\Effect. For the plugin selection, ANY plugin that modifies the record should work, since no plugin I've seen actually changes the value from what it is initially defined as. Start with Requiem.esp since that adds/edits a lot of weapons. Repeat the process for Skyrim.esm, Dragonborn.esm, Dawnguard.esm, and any other plugin you have that adds weapons to the game. Any record you've edited will be bold in the left pane, so you can see which ones are left. Rinse and repeat until you're done, and save.

EDIT: I tried this on 1.9.4.1, presumably it works for 2.x or 3.x too.

Regarding the Requiem conversion.  If people are using 1.5.3.0 of CK along with CK Fixes, it saves alot of time.  No need for "Esmifying" masters, and you can also run the RequiemForTheIndiffernt.esp through CK which fixes the critical damage on weapons errors. unknown.pngunknown.png

Hi, Please could anyone create clean save in helgen, just after moving out of cart, before race selection with requiem 3.0.1 ? In skyrim SE? Im not able to get through the scripted cart ride even without any mod(except requiem). I always have one of 2 problems. Either wolf attacks and general is going after him - he never returns and helgen never opens. Or wolf doesnt appear, but horse is stucked on first building in helgen. I have tried to disable all mods except requiem(and ofc didnt forgot to rectify) - with no success.

It's enough for me to have clean save with requiem, since no other mod i use needs to be there from game start.

On 4/16/2019 at 8:05 PM, Night_Thastus said:

It looks like the RequiemPlugin.dll for 3.0.1 isn't ported whatsoever. However, the /Src folder does exist, meaning someone with the know-how to decode the memory addresses for SKSE could port it to SKSE 64. Assuming no-one's done that before, I could go about tackling it, but no guarentees.

I've been wondering if anybody would be able to make this happen. I sadly even downloaded visual basic just to mess around with trying to compile the source using SKSE64, but it was a pathetic feeble attempt given that I have zero knowledge of writing code or compiling scripts.  lol   I just really want a complete version of requiem in SE to build an amazing load order around.  So yeah if you were able to make this happen I'm sure plenty of us would be extremely thankful :)

Hello everyone,

I want to follow the instruction on page 2 for conversion requiem 3.0.2 to sse, but Requiem Records Fix / (Mirror) seems to be broken links. What should I do then ? Is there a way to do it ? Should I follow another guide ?

I already have my SSE ready with graphics mods properly installed, and I want only requiem for gameplay, no other combat/weapon/armor/gameplay....etc installed, so I was thinking it will be easy to manage :)

Hope I can find some help here, thank you

Well, I finally find it, second link (mirror) my bad.

I have a question. I am at the step with the creation kit conversion for requiem ESP. Fisrt load the esp, at the end of loading I got a window with some information and a "clear" button. As usually will aoo mods convertion we do it, I click the "clear" button. But then, when I save it, I also got another window with a clean button. Is it normal ?? Should I do clean twice ?