Requiem v4.0.2 for SSE (incl. AE) Conversion Guide for Mod Organizer

5 hours ago, Climbatiz said:

2 > your missing the Records fix file

other than that, i keep a watchful eye on this thread, but i'm playing other games now and not gonna troubleshoot any problems beyond what i already know

Great thanks, I actually had it, but the load order was wrong, the records fix needed to come before the unofficial patch. Still have horse exclamation points but that's not a big deal.

I just purchased Skyrim SE and would like to install the FULL Converted Requiem for SSE with Adjusted FOMOD Installer

This is my first time modding, so I've watching tutorial videos and practiced a bit by adding SKSE64 and 12 mods with vortex.

My question is, how do I install the fully converted Requiem zip files. Requiem v2.0.2 FULL for SSE

I understand will need to do learn how to use Mod Organizer 2.

Is there a link to instructions on how to add the various file types, or is everything I need to know on the first 2 pages of this forum topic?

The only info I found so far is that I need to use reqtificator to do the install.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Moving though the guide, I've got stumped at a few spots.

Step 1, adding Reqtificator as a binary: Even using all of the tips in the guide, I was not able to get the reqtificator.jar outside of my SkyProc Patchers folder to run correctly. I am not sure if it works correctly, but the only way I could get it to work was to call the reqtificator.jar inside of the SkyProc folder. I'm pretty new to these tools, so if this seems stupid, I'd appreciate any feedback. 

Step 4, creationkit.ini: My creationkit.ini file does not contain the two lines that are mentioned. I redownloaded my creation kit from Bethesda, but still had the issue. Again, not sure if this was stupid, but I just added those two lines in their respective sections in the ini file, ran it, and followed the rest of the instructions. Any way that this could break things? (I bet the BlockMessages would hurt me, but I'm more worried about the MultipleMasters one)

Step 4, SSEEdit Changing Required Patch: This is where I am currently stuck. I got to the part where I've renamed my patch to Legendary, then was successfully able to open SSEEdit and chose the Bugsmasher plugin and load that. Once loaded, I am not able to right-click / edit the MAST-filename to change the name back to Special. I uninstalled, reinstalled SSEEdit but still have the same issue. I can't find any documentation that references editing the MAST filename; what I do see is some references to using Wryebash to do something similar but I'm not super familiar with Wrye either. 

Any clarification or help on these topics would be greatly appreciated. I wanted to post this in case anyone has similar issues (granted this guide was posted a year ago and things could have changed).

Thank you @Climbatiz and @Raziara for both of your guides. Super helpful and clear to walk through!

SSEE_bug.PNG

On 1/2/2019 at 11:25 AM, djangorossa said:

Hello, in SSEEdit I am unable to edit the Master File Name since the Edit option does not show... Got any leads?

error.png

I only get that when I right click the left side, where MAST - Filename is. But judging by your context menu, you clicked in the right place?

Try left clicking on "Unofficial Skyrim Legendary Edition Patch.esp" once so that it's highlighted with a light blue background and a dotted border (just like in your screenshot). Now wait one second and left click on the text once more. It should be editable now. If that isn't working, as someone mentioned earlier, you can use Wrye Bash to change masters as well. 

-----

On 1/9/2019 at 2:53 PM, Arrow3 said:

I just purchased Skyrim SE and would like to install the FULL Converted Requiem for SSE with Adjusted FOMOD Installer

This is my first time modding, so I've watching tutorial videos and practiced a bit by adding SKSE64 and 12 mods with vortex.

My question is, how do I install the fully converted Requiem zip files. Requiem v2.0.2 FULL for SSE

I understand will need to do learn how to use Mod Organizer 2.

Is there a link to instructions on how to add the various file types, or is everything I need to know on the first 2 pages of this forum topic?

The only info I found so far is that I need to use reqtificator to do the install.
Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

This guide really wasn't intended for a first time user. But if you're willing to do your own research, there are instructions on how to add mods on page two. If you need more details, you should consult another guide for Mod Organizer 2. Here's one.

Some tips:

You should install SKSE64 manually. Since it's a script extender for Skyrim's engine, it doesn't install like a normal mod. The process is similar to this, only for SSE instead of regular Skyrim. You'll also be running skse64_loader.exe through MO2 as a binary. (instructions on page 2)

Add "Requiem V2.02 FULL for SSE" like you would any mod. Make sure it contains Requiem Records Fix.esp; If it doesn't, grab that from the second page (the guide) and install it. That little plugin is very important. If you don't have it, you won't be able to use doors.

When you have everything set up, you'll have to add the reqtificator as a binary (instructions on page 2) to MO2 and run it through that (also instructions on page 2).

Good luck. 

-----

5 hours ago, nickfolz said:

Moving though the guide, I've got stumped at a few spots.

Step 1, adding Reqtificator as a binary: Even using all of the tips in the guide, I was not able to get the reqtificator.jar outside of my SkyProc Patchers folder to run correctly. I am not sure if it works correctly, but the only way I could get it to work was to call the reqtificator.jar inside of the SkyProc folder. I'm pretty new to these tools, so if this seems stupid, I'd appreciate any feedback. 

Step 4, creationkit.ini: My creationkit.ini file does not contain the two lines that are mentioned. I redownloaded my creation kit from Bethesda, but still had the issue. Again, not sure if this was stupid, but I just added those two lines in their respective sections in the ini file, ran it, and followed the rest of the instructions. Any way that this could break things? (I bet the BlockMessages would hurt me, but I'm more worried about the MultipleMasters one)

Step 4, SSEEdit Changing Required Patch: This is where I am currently stuck. I got to the part where I've renamed my patch to Legendary, then was successfully able to open SSEEdit and chose the Bugsmasher plugin and load that. Once loaded, I am not able to right-click / edit the MAST-filename to change the name back to Special. I uninstalled, reinstalled SSEEdit but still have the same issue. I can't find any documentation that references editing the MAST filename; what I do see is some references to using Wryebash to do something similar but I'm not super familiar with Wrye either. 

Any clarification or help on these topics would be greatly appreciated. I wanted to post this in case anyone has similar issues (granted this guide was posted a year ago and things could have changed).

Thank you @Climbatiz and @Raziara for both of your guides. Super helpful and clear to walk through!

SSEE_bug.PNG

1. You said outside of your SkyProc folder - where is it exactly in your setup? The path should be something like  "(YOUR MO2 PATH)\mods\Requiem 2.01- The Roleplaying Overhaul\SkyProc Patchers\Requiem". If it's still in a similar folder structure, what error is it throwing?

4. It's fine if you're sure the lines didn't previously exist. You'll know it's working if the CK lets you load the mod (it won't otherwise, since Requiem has multiple masters), and if it doesn't spam you with, quite literally, over 1,000 message boxes asking you to hit yes or no. 

As for the problem with SSEEdit, I responded to someone with the same problem at the top of this post. See if that works for you. If it doesn't, I'll try and post in detail alternate steps on how to change the master with Wrye Bash.

-----

To everyone else: I haven't played Skyrim in well over a year. I don't really intend on supporting this thread forever. I'm sorry if responses are very slow - or stop completely. Hopefully the community can continue to help each other with any other issues. 

first of all thankyou very much for all this, a dream comes true and maybe enables me to play requiem on sse finally ...

just a short question: i am able to download the ready-made files which should be just opened in mod-manager. they are RAR Files, but neither Winrar nor 7zip can open them, and in modManager i cant add them either. Can you verify the files arent corrupt ?

or is it not intented for them being opened in Winrar or 7zip at all?

4 hours ago, ladynurmana said:

first of all thankyou very much for all this, a dream comes true and maybe enables me to play requiem on sse finally ...

just a short question: i am able to download the ready-made files which should be just opened in mod-manager. they are RAR Files, but neither Winrar nor 7zip can open them, and in modManager i cant add them either. Can you verify the files arent corrupt ? 

or is it not intented for them being opened in Winrar or 7zip at all?

the files shouldn't be corrupted, anyways, i didn't know MO2 couldn't use RAR files, so i changed the compression to ZIP, hopefully that works for you, just check the server again

1 hour ago, Climbatiz said:

the files shouldn't be corrupted, anyways, i didn't know MO2 couldn't use RAR files, so i changed the compression to ZIP, hopefully that works for you, just check the server again

thankyou very much, i am able to open the zip files. MO should be able to work with rar files, else you would be swamped with similar posts i think.

you can re-download one of the rar files for yourself again and try to open it in 7zip or winrar just for confirmation so i know my system isnt kaputt maybe?

Update: seems my Winrar Archiver is out of date, i de-installed and re-installed the latest one, and now the rar-files work. Thankyou very much anyways for your help mate, its much appreciated.

Hello there.

I got some nasty problem with Req 2.0.2 (downloaded fully converted package from http://www.everplanet.tk/SkyrimSSE/Requiem_v2.0.2/Requiem_v2.0.2_for_SSE-FULL.zip)

My load order:

Spoiler

qe.png.43ac51acb591bb6516b14d04ed732cb1.png

As you can see I'm running Linux, but that shouldn't be the case. Vanilla Special Edition runs very smooth and without any problems for me (after some fixes..)

Game starts and loads just fine on Vanilla start, but when it comes for Requiem to initialize, my game just freeze, but it don't crash.. sound plays just fine (seconds box, after that warning of missing plugins).

I've also tried using Alternative Start, but when doing so I can't start in any outdoor location because it's just freezes instantly. Starting in places like taverns and buildings seems to works, even Requiem initialize script doesn't freeze my game.. until I try to get out, then it insta-freezes.

Any ideas? Please, help me :(

PS. Sorry for my english, it isn't my first language.

EDIT:

Nvm, got it to work :) Just had to update from SKSE 2.0.9 to 2.0.10 and it works flawlessly.. added some graphic mods and no bugs so far (played around 10h). Even getting to Hajvarr in White River Watch works just fine

Hey all. I did the conversion myself in the past, but this time I decided to use the pre-packaged one

For the 1.9.4.1 version, something must be messed up with the FaceGeom stuff. I've consistently tried to start a new game, and within 1-2 minutes it always crashes to desktop.

I've removed *every single mod* that has some form of facegeom, leaving only Requiem behind. I've attached my load order and modlist, as well as my last 4 crash logs.

The last one was from MarksMaleHumanoid11RightGashR. Is the ported version of 1.9.4.1 just busted somehow? Did someone screw up and run the NIF optimizer incorrectly on the dang face stuff?

https://pastebin.com/v1U5fvC1

https://pastebin.com/eia7eMkL

https://pastebin.com/tWsGGz9n

https://pastebin.com/03LxXMGb

https://pastebin.com/Rc2Q5r33 (this was the one where I tested with JUST requiem)

Etc.

loadorder.txt

modlist.txt

On 12/23/2018 at 5:58 PM, Flazz said:

My reqtificator gets stuck "Importing Requiem - Legendary Bugsmasher Edition". I've followed everything there but it still doesn't work. My mod organizer is running in portable. I've selected the reqtificator inside C:\Program Files\ModOrganizer\mods\Requiem - The Roleplaying Overhaul\SkyProc Patchers\Requiem folder, not in the data folder. I've tried every single executable argument and such possible, but nothing is working. I'm using the fully converted files from here: https://www.loverslab.com/topic/91985-requiem-v1941-and-v202-for-sse-conversion-guide-for-mod-organizer/

@Flazz

It appears that the "Legendary Bugsmasher Edition" that is in the fully converted file is not the correct version. If you use the individual link and download the updated bugsmasher then replace that ESP with the one in the install directory the reqtificator should work

Does anyone have Fozar's Dragonborn for Requiem 2.0.2 on SSE? There was a version posted on page 11 but it doesn't work (Skyrim fails to launch, crashes). Given it was posted a while ago it's probably outdated for the latest version of Fozar's Dragonborn anyway.

Converted Fozar's Requiem - Dragonborn Patch version 2.0.x for Requiem 2.0.2 on the Skyrim Special Edition.

Changed master USLEEP to USSEP

Repacked BSA (not NIF optimised, just repacked)

.esp converted to form 44 in CK

Original mod page: https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/78139

EDIT: Updated to fix missing references, seems fine for me so far after a brief look around Raven Rock. The smithing tree perks are visible. The guards have weapons, etc. No guarantees though.

EDIT 2 07/02/2019: Updated link, for some reason previous attachment didn't work.

Requiem - Dragonborn Patch - Converted.rar