SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

Thanks for the update. I owe you one.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            20180509143100_1.jpg 

Bottoms up.

3 hours ago, elzee said:

I've tried it. Old dlls in beta2 works with new esp and scripts in beta3. Seems the dlls has no major change.

When I loaded SL, I got the SoS warning also... Then I deleted it from my NMM, and reinstalled SoS. Everything worked as normal.

Not sure if this helps, but it did for me.

Rama

4 hours ago, RamasesII said:

When I loaded SL, I got the SoS warning also... Then I deleted it from my NMM, and reinstalled SoS. Everything worked as normal.

Not sure if this helps, but it did for me.

Rama

I've modified the systemconfig script to prevent warning of versions.

13 hours ago, elzee said:

I've tried it. Old dlls in beta2 works with new esp and scripts in beta3. Seems the dlls has no major change.

oh, great! i'm happy to know this.. I have not tried this, because I'm to lazy ?.

..but, for now, I stay to version 1.5.39 and SL Beta 2, I have no major problem..just wait.

I will change version on 1.5.50 when all the SKSE plugins I use, will be converted by the respective authors..

Actually, only DD Integration is missing in my modded game. (I have already reluctantly returned from HDT SMP to CBP Physics?)

bye!

S.

I have a question is there anyway I can adjust my character's heels without having to unequip and requip them every sex scene? My sexlab is missing the size adjustment option and I already have the race menu High Heels option installed (when I don't have that installed no matter what I do the size won't align properly).

4 hours ago, Saeros said:

oh, great! i'm happy to know this.. I have not tried this, because I'm to lazy ?.

..but, for now, I stay to version 1.5.39 and SL Beta 2, I have no major problem..just wait.

I will change version on 1.5.50 when all the SKSE plugins I use, will be converted by the respective authors..

Actually, only DD Integration is missing in my modded game. (I have already reluctantly returned from HDT SMP to CBP Physics?)

bye!

S.

I have just made the jump and it seems like DDi is working... Didn't test it, but at least it is not crashing....

6 hours ago, ag1963 said:

Please  @Ashal can you upload the version of sexlab framework for skse 2.0.7! Thank you.

Yes, this- many of us are stuck on prior versions of SSE/SKSE due to the HDT-SMP-SE situation. Is there a way to use the improved version of SexLab Framework with earlier versions of SKSE64 than the latest 2.0.8?

I was about an hour away from updating to 1.5.39/2.07 when 1.5.50 dropped, rendering my planned update moot. So I cancelled my planned update and I'm still chugging happily along on 1.5.23/2.0.6. It would be great if I could somehow take advantage of SexLab's new reduced scene-loading times without having to update my game and SKSE versions.

31 minutes ago, Vyxenne said:

Yes, this- many of us are stuck on prior versions of SSE/SKSE due to the HDT-SMP-SE situation. Is there a way to use the improved version of SexLab Framework with earlier versions of SKSE64 than the latest 2.0.8?

I was about an hour away from updating to 1.5.39/2.07 when 1.5.50 dropped, rendering my planned update moot. So I cancelled my planned update and I'm still chugging happily along on 1.5.23/2.0.6. It would be great if I could somehow take advantage of SexLab's new reduced scene-loading times without having to update my game and SKSE versions.

I also haven't updated my Skyrim SE install.  I will wait until mods are updated or not update at all.  I'm happy with the current version I have.

2 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

Why no one mentioned HDT HH?

18 hours ago, Claysson2 said:

Thanks for the update. I owe you one.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

Spoiler

20180509143100_1.jpg

Bottoms up.

What a stunning picture! What game is it a loading screen for?

9 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

I join in this request to get the improvements without the dependency on the latest SKSE64.

5 hours ago, Saeros said:

because https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/18045

I use Racemenu HH and i think is better..but you can use them both together.

I'm still using HDT-HH-SE because it's the only solution that lets me add a pair of heels, or change the offset, in-game using a fast, simple MCM. Also, it's the only solution that allows me to port an Oldrim mod like Newmiller High Heels and Stockings to SSE and have the Oldrim HDT-HH spell and magic effect (in the heels plugin) work in SSE with no modification.

I haven't seen any Racemenu/NiOverride HH effects mods that can do either of those things.

1 hour ago, KiraCura said:

uh are u sure Matchmaker (oldrim) works for SE? i saw a Matchmaker SE light version.... so o _o hm. also what about that oldrim Sexlab Hormones mod? would that work with SE then...?

MatchMaker Light is for SexLab Light. It is not the same thing as MatchMaker. But yes, Oldrim MatchMaker works, and that's because of what the mod is and how it works.

I don't know if Hormones works. Why don't you try it out and let us know?

1 hour ago, tasairis said:

MatchMaker Light is for SexLab Light. It is not the same thing as MatchMaker. But yes, Oldrim MatchMaker works, and that's because of what the mod is and how it works.

I don't know if Hormones works. Why don't you try it out and let us know?

Hormones conversion seems to be working fine for me - along with all his other random mods and patches like Mind Control. Man that author was busy...

Hormones is tricky because of a lot of embedded head parts.

22 minutes ago, fred200 said:

Hormones conversion seems to be working fine for me - along with all his other random mods and patches like Mind Control. Man that author was busy...

Hormones is tricky because of a lot of embedded head parts.

Can you tell me which mods and I'll incorporate it into my notes?