SexLab SE - Sex Animation Framework v1.66b - 01/18/2024

4 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

You're welcome. Glad it worked.

Unless you're also running SexLab Light, which you should not be doing at this point, SoS Light is incompatible with SexLab- you must run SoS-Full-SE with Sexlab 1.63 (Full). I wrote a miniguide some time back on how to make SoS-Full work with Tempered Skins without the black foot bug or the double/missing schlong. However, since then, I have read (somewhere) that a version of TS was released that is compatible with SoS-Full with no fiddle-farting around to make it work.

So: Uninstall SoS-Light, install SoS-Full and do a bit of research into TS and SoS-Full. If you find that you still need to "adjust" anything to make TS give you nude male bodies that work with SoS-Full, here is my guide on how to do that, based on earlier versions of SexLab 1.63 and SoS-Full.

Reveal hidden contents

May 2, 2018

Vyxenne wrote: I have just managed to get Tempered Skins bodies working perfectly with SoS-Full, thanks to help from several people here on the Tempered Skins mod page and on LoversLab:

Because I already had all of the mods installed, but had weird feet and/or double schlongs issues, I uninstalled all of them except XPMSSE before doing the following:

1. Install SoS-SE

*Reply "No to Mod" if it asks to overwrite any part of XPMSSE ("XP 32 Skeleton")

2. Install Tempered Skins SoS-Light Version Part 1 of 2
*Reply "Yes to Folder" when it wants to overwrite SoS-SE's male textures
*Reply "No to Mod" when it tries to overwrite any of your female body replacer files- I have no idea why Tempered Skins for Males wants to overwrite female bodies, but it does

3. Install Tempered Skins SoS-Light Version Part 2 of 2
*Un-check the Skeleton option in the FOMOD dialog, although it will try to overwrite XPMSSE anyway
*Reply "No to Folder" when it wants to overwrite anything in the meshes\auxbones folder and subfolders
*Reply "No to Mod" when it tries to overwrite XPMSSE in spite of the fact that you un-checked that option earlier
*Reply "Yes to Folder" when it wants to overwrite the SoS-SE male body textures

4. Install XPMSSE if it is not already installed. Recommend v4.20 because 4.31 is broken due to SKEE issues
*Reply "Yes to Mod" when it wants to overwrite SoS (either of them) Skeletons

5. Open data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ malebody_0.nif in NifSkope
*Click node "9 BSTriShape MaleGenitals <SchlongSize>"
*Verify that only the penis is the active shape (highlighted in bright green) in the depiction in the right-hand pane
*Right-click the same "9 BSTriShape MaleGenitals <SchlongSize>" node and select Block > Remove Branch
*Verify that the schlong has disappeared from the depiction in the right-hand pane
*Click the little diskette icon at the top left of the NifSkope window to save the penis-free mesh :confused:

6. Repeat Step 5 above for data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ malebody_1.nif

And that's it! You will now have the beautiful TS bodies along with SoS-Full with all its functions.

:classic_heart:

Oh, I didn't know that! Thanks again. Guess I'll have to fiddle with the diddles and see what works. ;)

23 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

"Oogle?" Please describe your oogling technique- I'm getting all a-twitter in anticipation... :classic_tongue::classic_biggrin::classic_wub:

Easy, UNP + VR jiggle physics + Book of UUNP + some nice looking followers + Bathing Beauties

Bonus points for getting SOS running and strolling around nude whenever one feels like it.

Unfortunately RaceMenu doesn't work with VR so I can't toy around with sliders

5 hours ago, Vyxenne said:

You're welcome. Glad it worked.

Unless you're also running SexLab Light, which you should not be doing at this point, SoS Light is incompatible with SexLab- you must run SoS-Full-SE with Sexlab 1.63 (Full). I wrote a miniguide some time back on how to make SoS-Full work with Tempered Skins without the black foot bug or the double/missing schlong. However, since then, I have read (somewhere) that a version of TS was released that is compatible with SoS-Full with no fiddle-farting around to make it work.

EDIT to ADD: Thenryb has tracked down the TS/SoS-Full version/patch that I was remembering! Here's the link to his post in case you haven't already noticed it:

So: Uninstall SoS-Light, install SoS-Full and do a bit of research into TS and SoS-Full. If you find that you still need to "adjust" anything to make TS give you nude male bodies that work with SoS-Full, here is my guide on how to do that, based on earlier versions of SexLab 1.63 and SoS-Full.

Reveal hidden contents

May 2, 2018

Vyxenne wrote: I have just managed to get Tempered Skins bodies working perfectly with SoS-Full, thanks to help from several people here on the Tempered Skins mod page and on LoversLab:

Because I already had all of the mods installed, but had weird feet and/or double schlongs issues, I uninstalled all of them except XPMSSE before doing the following:

1. Install SoS-SE

*Reply "No to Mod" if it asks to overwrite any part of XPMSSE ("XP 32 Skeleton")

2. Install Tempered Skins SoS-Light Version Part 1 of 2
*Reply "Yes to Folder" when it wants to overwrite SoS-SE's male textures
*Reply "No to Mod" when it tries to overwrite any of your female body replacer files- I have no idea why Tempered Skins for Males wants to overwrite female bodies, but it does

3. Install Tempered Skins SoS-Light Version Part 2 of 2
*Un-check the Skeleton option in the FOMOD dialog, although it will try to overwrite XPMSSE anyway
*Reply "No to Folder" when it wants to overwrite anything in the meshes\auxbones folder and subfolders
*Reply "No to Mod" when it tries to overwrite XPMSSE in spite of the fact that you un-checked that option earlier
*Reply "Yes to Folder" when it wants to overwrite the SoS-SE male body textures

4. Install XPMSSE if it is not already installed. Recommend v4.20 because 4.31 is broken due to SKEE issues
*Reply "Yes to Mod" when it wants to overwrite SoS (either of them) Skeletons

5. Open data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ malebody_0.nif in NifSkope
*Click node "9 BSTriShape MaleGenitals <SchlongSize>"
*Verify that only the penis is the active shape (highlighted in bright green) in the depiction in the right-hand pane
*Right-click the same "9 BSTriShape MaleGenitals <SchlongSize>" node and select Block > Remove Branch
*Verify that the schlong has disappeared from the depiction in the right-hand pane
*Click the little diskette icon at the top left of the NifSkope window to save the penis-free mesh :confused:

6. Repeat Step 5 above for data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\ malebody_1.nif

And that's it! You will now have the beautiful TS bodies along with SoS-Full with all its functions.

:classic_heart:

Okay, maybe I'm just installing that patch wrong, but it's still just the vanilla naked body with the regular old loincloth. T-T

uhh not sure if this is normal with this version but, I have no cum textures. I have it on in the mcm, with females on too. I also downloaded slavetats SE beta (its in a forum) and Subsurface Scattering Workaround and I have no cum before or after the downloads. Does anyone else have cum? 

using slavetats manually works with the cum but not from after sexlab animations 

15 hours ago, jaber1028 said:

uhh not sure if this is normal with this version but, I have no cum textures. I have it on in the mcm, with females on too. I also downloaded slavetats SE beta (its in a forum) and Subsurface Scattering Workaround and I have no cum before or after the downloads. Does anyone else have cum? 

using slavetats manually works with the cum but not from after sexlab animations 

Do you have ending orgasm effects (i think that's what it's called) enabled in sexlab mcm? 

Working fine for me but I don't use slave tats

22 hours ago, pburnt said:

Needs to eat more cheeseburgers :)

Well, she's a vampire-type girl... if you saw a closeup of her face you would understand why she's so skinny-

20181220013823_1.jpg.d21ceb225dc986b468e65b2967ffa015.jpg

I actually just gave her this body- spent hours slimming it down from my old preset, made a new preset for it and built it, then built hundreds of outfits to that shape. So her "svelte" look is deliberate.

My other character, Angel Fagyna, is a bit "healthier looking."

20181203222508_1.jpg.b01f697a50a59984807ece51309c5959.jpg

20181203222539_1.jpg.4e152b34a583de1449487a036f842499.jpg

Hello. I am a fresh man of Skyrim. It is very lucky for me to get here. Very glad to see so great MOD.

I have a very simple question(maybe a stupid question) about SexLab.

For the game, I have just finished the first task to get the first small village.

I have installed SexLab framework for SSE. I know it is just a framework. So how can I check whether my setup is collect for SexLab? Can I just install a simple MOD for SexLab to check whether it works in the first village on my computer?

Sorry for I am a new player and I am not sure if I can put my question here.

Very appreciate! 

19 minutes ago, allanyu18 said:

Hello. I am a fresh man of Skyrim. It is very lucky for me to get here. Very glad to see so great MOD.

I have a very simple question(maybe a stupid question) about SexLab.

For the game, I have just finished the first task to get the first small village.

I have installed SexLab framework for SSE. I know it is just a framework. So how can I check whether my setup is collect for SexLab? Can I just install a simple MOD for SexLab to check whether it works in the first village on my computer?

Sorry for I am a new player and I am not sure if I can put my question here.

Very appreciate! 

Download the mod SexLab Match Maker.  It gives you two spells one for you and one for your partner.  Cast both spells on both of you and it should trigger the animations.  Also I know you're a newbie but you can fine tune the mod through the mcm menu.  I can teach you how if you want.

1 hour ago, Kain82 said:

Download the mod SexLab Match Maker.  It gives you two spells one for you and one for your partner.  Cast both spells on both of you and it should trigger the animations.  Also I know you're a newbie but you can fine tune the mod through the mcm menu.  I can teach you how if you want.

Thank you very much! Because there is only Skyrim Special Edition now. So should I install Sexlab Match Maker SE? Is it the collect MOD "

" ? Thank you!

By the way, thank for your help. But I am not sure if it the right place for I asking the junior questions here? I just don't want to disturb others.

Thanks! 

1 hour ago, allanyu18 said:

Thank you very much! Because there is only Skyrim Special Edition now. So should I install Sexlab Match Maker SE?

You have linked Mass Match Maker. You should install regular MatchMaker. It was made for Skyrim LE but it works with Skyrim SE too.

You can install Mass Match Maker if you want to use it, of course. But if you only need to test SexLab, the original MatchMaker is easier to use.

1 hour ago, allanyu18 said:

But I am not sure if it the right place for I asking the junior questions here? I just don't want to disturb others.

This thread is best suited for talking about SexLab Framework itself. If you have questions about specific mods, they probably have Support Threads you can post in. If you have generic questions then use the SSE and/or Technical Support forums.

38 minutes ago, tasairis said:

You have linked Mass Match Maker. You should install regular MatchMaker. It was made for Skyrim LE but it works with Skyrim SE too.

You can install Mass Match Maker if you want to use it, of course. But if you only need to test SexLab, the original MatchMaker is easier to use.

This thread is best suited for talking about SexLab Framework itself. If you have questions about specific mods, they probably have Support Threads you can post in. If you have generic questions then use the SSE and/or Technical Support forums.

Got it!

Thank you!

5 hours ago, Azurahawk said:

Just curious. How similar is Flower Girls to Sexlab?

FG is a nice mod if you just want to spice up your Skyrim a bit. It is easy to handle and has some nice features, but it is a bit limited in its functions.

SL is a Framework, that does not do much itself, but it is the base for mods that allow you all sorts of sexual interaction.  

10 hours ago, Azurahawk said:

Just curious. How similar is Flower Girls to Sexlab?

Flower Girls is more consensual sex.  Meaning no rape no beastiality.  Also Flower Girls works right out of the box.  No additional mods needed.  SexLab has way more animations and you can customize it in the mcm menu.  I prefer SL because of all the animations it has.  Plus I get to filter out the animations I don't want like rape and beastiality.  I use both mods side by side and they do not interfere with each other.  One last thing I don't know how it is with the current build of SL, but FG does threesomes better.  Back when I played SL on the original Skyrim I don't think 3somes were possible.