9 minutes ago, Emeraldnoir said:

Help me.

I uninstalled this mod and yet, i still get stumbles and pain. the ESP is gone, all textures removed and all scripts removed. I checked each and every one.

So why is my game reacting to the way as if it was installed?

Some of those scripts are baked into your save. Either try cleaning your save or roll back before you had the mod installed

1 hour ago, MayDayCray said:

Some of those scripts are baked into your save. Either try cleaning your save or roll back before you had the mod installed

Did. deleted all saves. Closed game, closed NMM. Loaded NMM, opened game via SKES. New Game (all saves were deleted and no Continue)

Made bran new character, still getting issues. 

I double checked every single item from this mods Zip and ensured none were installed.

7 hours ago, Emeraldnoir said:

Did. deleted all saves. Closed game, closed NMM. Loaded NMM, opened game via SKES. New Game (all saves were deleted and no Continue)

Made bran new character, still getting issues. 

I double checked every single item from this mods Zip and ensured none were installed.

Sounds like another mod may be your issue. Are you still getting the MCM for Barefoot Realism?

2 hours ago, MayDayCray said:

Sounds like another mod may be your issue. Are you still getting the MCM for Barefoot Realism?

No. 

but strangely, after like 5 tries of 'installing, checking in game, removing, deleting'.. also ensuring the saves were deleted, it did stop.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Мanual installation directory of textures -  Skyrim\Data\Textures\actors\character\slavetats\BarefootRealism

You can also change the textures of your choice with ''Miso's Foot Fetish'' textures Link-https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82447?tab=images if you want more dirt feet than the ones I used. They work without problems on Skyrim SE. ''Miso's Foot Fetish'' there are 8 textures of pollution, which would make realism even greater, unfortunately ''Barefoot realism'' has only four stages of dirty foot.

Edited by marfara89
  • 3 weeks later...
On 11/18/2021 at 11:52 AM, marfara89 said:

Мanual installation directory of textures -  Skyrim\Data\Textures\actors\character\slavetats\BarefootRealism

You can also change the textures of your choice with ''Miso's Foot Fetish'' textures Link-https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/82447?tab=images if you want more dirt feet than the ones I used. They work without problems on Skyrim SE. ''Miso's Foot Fetish'' there are 8 textures of pollution, which would make realism even greater, unfortunately ''Barefoot realism'' has only four stages of dirty foot.

Those look nice! I get the installation part, I use MO2 so I drag your textures into the slavetats mod folder at Slavetats/Textures/Actors/Character/slavetats/Barefoot Realism and click the "initial load" in game to load up the tattoo packs, but I don't see your tattoos in any slots :( Do you know what I might be doing wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured out I just needed to make a JSON file along with it. Working great now!

Edited by Martianman
  • 2 months later...
On 12/6/2021 at 5:21 PM, Martianman said:

Those look nice! I get the installation part, I use MO2 so I drag your textures into the slavetats mod folder at Slavetats/Textures/Actors/Character/slavetats/Barefoot Realism and click the "initial load" in game to load up the tattoo packs, but I don't see your tattoos in any slots :( Do you know what I might be doing wrong?

Edit: Nevermind, I figured out I just needed to make a JSON file along with it. Working great now!

How did you make an JSON file to work with it? I'm also having the same problem.

On 2/8/2022 at 10:30 AM, itaintno1 said:

How did you make an JSON file to work with it? I'm also having the same problem.

Essentially I just copied one of the existing JSON files and renamed it, and I had to edit the text inside to make sure that the correct textures were being targeted.

For example, I renamed the texture file itself and then put it in the code so it looked like this:

{
        "name": "Feet1",
        "section": "Barefoot",
        "texture": "BarefootRealism\\barefoot_1.dds",
        "area": "Feet"
    },

although some text lines look like this in some of the files which work just as well I found out:

{"name": "Feet1", "section":"Barefoot", "texture":"BarefootRealism\\barefoot_1.dds", "area":"Feet"},

So it doesn't matter if you write it in paragraph form like the first example or lengthwise like in the second example.

I tried making a couple of custom tattoo packs this way, and it worked for most of them. For the one or two that I'm having trouble getting to work, I think I might be using the wrong texture files themselves.

Anyway overall here is what I did to make the JSON pack. Copy one of the existing tattoo packs, rename it to "BarefootRealism" and delete the text inside. Copy and paste this into it:

[
    {
        "name": "Feet1",
        "texture": "BarefootRealism\\barefoot_1.dds",
    },
    {
        "name": "Feet2",
        "texture": "BarefootRealism\\barefoot_2.dds",
    },
    {
        "name": "Feet3",
        "texture": "BarefootRealism\\barefoot_3.dds",
    },
    {
        "name": "Feet4",
        "texture": "BarefootRealism\\barefoot_4.dds",
    },
    {
        "name": "FeetLight",
        "texture": "BarefootRealism\\Sole_DirtLight.dds",
    },
    {
        "name": "FeetHeavy",
        "texture": "BarefootRealism\\Sole_DirtH.dds",
    }
]

And then make sure that the textures and paths are the same, check the names of the texture files so they match up, etc. and you should be good to go. Make sure that when you load the game up after adding this new JSON that in the slavetats menu click "initial load" again so that it reloads and updates the new tattoo pack data. Leaving the color black should show the default color of the dirt as well.

edit: I realized I could just attach my copy! Here you go.

BarefootRealism.json

Edited by Martianman
attached example
  • 1 month later...

Hi, it's an old post but ... I try : I have a bug with this mod . I'm barefoot but the mod don't detect i'm barefoot, I need to have shoes and do an exception with miscellaneous option in MCM to have dirtiness ... 

What can I do to debug that ? 

I have all requirement mods and I don't want to install a mod who make invisible all boots and do an exception for one ... 

Anyone can help ? 

EDIT : I have download the 0.7 version of the mod and the bug is gone . It's work now .

Edited by Downpaddle
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

Just wanted to say that I've been using this mod on SE/AE for over a year now and I have never had any problems with it. It works perfectly in spite of being form 43. I just recently opened it up in CK and resaved it to form 44 (didn't realize it was 43 till MO2 showed it was), still no difference.  It's a great mod, Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/4/2023 at 1:44 AM, celticviolin said:

Just wanted to say that I've been using this mod on SE/AE for over a year now and I have never had any problems with it. It works perfectly in spite of being form 43. I just recently opened it up in CK and resaved it to form 44 (didn't realize it was 43 till MO2 showed it was), still no difference.  It's a great mod, Thank you.

When I use it in SE/AE.. the MCM shows up and it appears to track what surfaces I'm given updates about the level filth on my feet. But there seems to be a problem with it actually pulling the textures from Slave Tats or or something. My PCs feet stay visually clean, despite what Barefoot Realism is telling me

On 2/14/2023 at 12:56 PM, MayDayCray said:

When I use it in SE/AE.. the MCM shows up and it appears to track what surfaces I'm given updates about the level filth on my feet. But there seems to be a problem with it actually pulling the textures from Slave Tats or or something. My PCs feet stay visually clean, despite what Barefoot Realism is telling me

Make sure slave tats loads before barefoot realism, I also have it very low in my load order (near the bottom) so nothing else overwrites anything. Maybe that will help you.

If you use Vortex you will have to change mod rules to get it lower.  I no longer use Vortex, I use MO2 and it's so much easier for me to adjust my load order, just drag it where you want it. 

Edited by celticviolin
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/19/2023 at 6:44 PM, celticviolin said:

Make sure slave tats loads before barefoot realism, I also have it very low in my load order (near the bottom) so nothing else overwrites anything. Maybe that will help you.

If you use Vortex you will have to change mod rules to get it lower.  I no longer use Vortex, I use MO2 and it's so much easier for me to adjust my load order, just drag it where you want it. 

That did the trick. Thanks

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 14.04.2023 г. at 7:59, fantasmoticgirl99 said:

има ли шанс някой да пренесе това към SE? Наистина обичам този мод и много бих искал това да е по-често срещано нещо, отколкото рядко срещано нещо в игрите...

I've been playing this mod on SE version for over a year  and haven't had any problems. It would be nice if the mod was still updated, I really wish there were more stages of foot pollution, 4 are not enough.

On 4/22/2023 at 7:18 PM, marfara89 said:

I've been playing this mod on SE version for over a year  and haven't had any problems. It would be nice if the mod was still updated, I really wish there were more stages of foot pollution, 4 are not enough.

Did you resave it in CK? I can't get it to open for.. reasons