Siegmeyer's UUNP Workshop - Bodyslide Conversions

6 hours ago, netbadass said:

void Armor Pants UUNP lol you did the perfect job on the top i would very much like the bottoms to make the set thnx

That's all that was in the mod. If you want the rest there are already UUNP conversions of Hentai's armors.

ScreenShot67.thumb.png.cc4cd07ab2183c84ae5ac6ad6a42dc1d.png

top2.thumb.jpg.366a307d26e65d3ffb94ccfa4b14448b.jpg

Thiers

top.thumb.jpg.5c2e100047bb12afc53209e21023bd36.jpg

Yours

Void Armor UUNP conversion by Kenmastery

yes there are but the tops are all jacked up the never cover the nipples right like this one https://mega.nz/#!oVJEUBAI!l5IvAe__Fc2l6vbQ2knY5cLe6EteWi9schEJs1Z3dCM

Your top with this one would be perfect. i have tried and tried and..............to get this to work i am kinda nobie at bodyslide but not totally ignorant i just cant get it to show ingame propperly after i hack and splice and mash in bodyslide theses 2 togeather., i dont care if its separate pants i just want your damn perfect top with these pants in whatever way possible. lol with jiggly of course lol. You are my only hope.... before the rest of my hair gets pulled out lol

I have searched the web for awile for this armor in the right condition 13 hours this last weekend if anyone can get me the right copy that would be great.

Lastly this guy has the set with the right covering but Its CBBE SSE and the sliders are only ZERO whith non hdt special jiggly ugg the instructions ive seen for converion require a 100 weight setting these stay small and the same ugg https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13140 

Spoiler
3 hours ago, netbadass said:

ScreenShot67.thumb.png.cc4cd07ab2183c84ae5ac6ad6a42dc1d.png

top2.thumb.jpg.366a307d26e65d3ffb94ccfa4b14448b.jpg

Thiers

top.thumb.jpg.5c2e100047bb12afc53209e21023bd36.jpg

Yours

Void Armor UUNP conversion by Kenmastery

yes there are but the tops are all jacked up the never cover the nipples right like this one https://mega.nz/#!oVJEUBAI!l5IvAe__Fc2l6vbQ2knY5cLe6EteWi9schEJs1Z3dCM

Your top with this one would be perfect. i have tried and tried and..............to get this to work i am kinda nobie at bodyslide but not totally ignorant i just cant get it to show ingame propperly after i hack and splice and mash in bodyslide theses 2 togeather., i dont care if its separate pants i just want your damn perfect top with these pants in whatever way possible. lol with jiggly of course lol. You are my only hope.... before the rest of my hair gets pulled out lol

I have searched the web for awile for this armor in the right condition 13 hours this last weekend if anyone can get me the right copy that would be great.

Lastly this guy has the set with the right covering but Its CBBE SSE and the sliders are only ZERO whith non hdt special jiggly ugg the instructions ive seen for converion require a 100 weight setting these stay small and the same ugg https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/13140 

Ok. I never used this armor so I was oblivious to the quality of the conversion. Genuinely surprised considering Kenmastery's stuff is usually decent. 
I can make a conversion of the full set supplementing the top from the UNPCM Craftwear mod. Give me a week or so since I'm about to roll out another big batch of conversions from my backlog.

19 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Ok. I never used this armor so I was oblivious to the quality of the conversion. Genuinely surprised considering Kenmastery's stuff is usually decent. 
I can make a conversion of the full set supplementing the top from the UNPCM Craftwear mod. Give me a week or so since I'm about to roll out another big batch of conversions from my backlog.

you are freaking great and in kenmasterys defense the original model is like this. he did a fine job with the straight conversion...... thank you a thousand times thank you. i am porting a follower mod to sse on the nexus and would very much like to use your work with FULL credit and link given. I spent alot of time finding the perfect armor to add to this follower since the resources on the original follower armor cant be fully obtained or credited. are you ok with this. in fact its the character screenshot in alpha testing SSE. thnx for your time and i will gladly wait

On 7/17/2018 at 9:11 PM, netbadass said:

you are freaking great and in kenmasterys defense the original model is like this. he did a fine job with the straight conversion...... thank you a thousand times thank you. i am porting a follower mod to sse on the nexus and would very much like to use your work with FULL credit and link given. I spent alot of time finding the perfect armor to add to this follower since the resources on the original follower armor cant be fully obtained or credited. are you ok with this. in fact its the character screenshot in alpha testing SSE. thnx for your time and i will gladly wait

I don't understand. Are you asking me to convert a follower armor or requesting if you can use a conversion of mine in your follower mod? If it's the latter than you shouldn't be asking me, I just convert stuff; you'd need to ask whoever made the armor originally. If it's the former then I'll need a name or link or something.

Also I wouldn't link Loverslab from Nexus if I were you, they don't like that very much.

23 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

I don't understand. Are you asking me to convert a follower armor or requesting if you can use a conversion of mine in your follower mod? If it's the latter than you shouldn't be asking me, I just convert stuff; you'd need to ask whoever made the armor originally. If it's the former then I'll need a name or link or something.

Also I wouldn't link Loverslab from Nexus if I were you, they don't like that very much.

i have permissions for the armor. im masking if you will allow me to use your bodyslide.  on the nexus once your done... As a part of my follower port that i added this armor to... :) . i very much want to credit your work and give some publicity. LL links seem to stay in the credits without issue so far. but ill check into abit more at the very least i would put your name and say you can be found On loverslab.

5 hours ago, netbadass said:

i have permissions for the armor. im masking if you will allow me to use your bodyslide.  on the nexus once your done... As a part of my follower port that i added this armor to... :) . i very much want to credit your work and give some publicity. LL links seem to stay in the credits without issue so far. but ill check into abit more at the very least i would put your name and say you can be found On loverslab.

Ok, that's fine. I don't really need to be credited but if you want to that's on you. And in regards to the LL links thing, I'm speaking based on how in the past LL links would be automatically censored, people would get banned for posting LL content, etc. I have noticed that links seemed to be allowed now, but since I don't spend any time in the Nexus "community" I wouldn't know if they've changed their stances on the issue.

10 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Ok, that's fine. I don't really need to be credited but if you want to that's on you. And in regards to the LL links thing, I'm speaking based on how in the past LL links would be automatically censored, people would get banned for posting LL content, etc. I have noticed that links seemed to be allowed now, but since I don't spend any time in the Nexus "community" I wouldn't know if they've changed their stances on the issue.

THNX abuch cheers.

Bit of an update:
-Reformatted the conversion list to be a little more organized and informational.

-Added Google Drive mirrors to all download links for those who have issues with MEGA.

-Added some preview screenshots to the list, will add more in coming updates.

-Renamed "BDO1 Arbalest" to "BDO La Medellin" (in both the archive and the plugin) and added missing environment masks to the shapes. Also replaced the textures with better ones that I found. (I just realized that the Bodyslide files still say "Arbalest" instead of La Medellin, so I might reupload the archive again)

-Renamed "TAWOBA Elven" to "BIkiniAscend Elven" and included my fixes to ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir's UUNP sliders for the Orcish Bikini.

3 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Bit of an update:
-Reformatted the conversion list to be a little more organized and informational.

-Added Google Drive mirrors to all download links for those who have issues with MEGA.

-Added some preview screenshots to the list, will add more in coming updates.

-Renamed "BDO1 Arbalest" to "BDO La Medellin" (in both the archive and the plugin) and added missing environment masks to the shapes. Also replaced the textures with better ones that I found. (I just realized that the Bodyslide files still say "Arbalest" instead of La Medellin, so I might reupload the archive again)

-Renamed "TAWOBA Elven" to "BIkiniAscend Elven" and included my fixes to ThisTimeIBeAGoodGirlSir's UUNP sliders for the Orcish Bikini.

It's good to organized your work ( name, preview, links, more informations)

Quality over quantity.

that's the way to do it :)

i like your work. Keep up the good job.

Hello!

First, I do appreciate your works here. The quality of your conversions is really good!

I encountered an error when I tried to select "Dreamburrow Sage Slutty UUNP Special" in the Bodyslide, and I don't know what to do. ("Dreamburrow Sage UUNP Special" was fine though.) I've attached the error message here. Would you please look into this issue when you're available?

Thank you!

Fatal Exception.png

Hi Seige,

I hope you don't mind me "hijacking this thread" with a question about converting. Since I know you're more talented than myself at this. I am trying to convert this dress ( https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/images/703577 ). Very ambitious I know.

I've got a problem where the waist "belt", when I click on conform all/selected, since it is close to the breasts, it conforms also to the breast sliders. So in game, when I modify the breast shape (for example, push it up), it deforms into a weird shape. Is there a way to have this piece only conform to the waist and belly related sliders?

Let me know what you think please.

Cheers,

T