Siegmeyer's UUNP Workshop - Bodyslide Conversions

13 hours ago, Siegmeyer said:

Considering that UUNP doesn't have any "official" SE support I won't be doing that. You're free to publish your own SE version someplace if you get it working, and if you're willing to face the possibility of DMCA takedown by the Bodyslide guy.

If you could send me a copy of your SE conversion (plugin, bodyslides, and generated meshes at least) I can try to figure out why the trim colors aren't working with the actor models.

Wait, UNP doesn't have an official SSE version? Does it even really need one...? I could have sworn that I had downloaded and installed an official version of UNP for SSE. Maybe it was an unofficial version after all. In the end, I got everything (well, everything but this and one other outfit due to HDT problems) working just fine by simply running my BodySlide ShapeData folder through NIFOptimizer. Benefits of being a "power user," (read: reasonably competent manual installer) I suppose.

I'm assuming by "bodyslides" you mean the raw shapedata for those meshes, because the slider sets are untouched. I could be misremembering, but I think I also tried meshes that I didn't feed through NIFOptimizer during my quest to fix the trim and invisible armor myself back before I originally posted. In any case, if you want 'em you got 'em.

Also keep in mind that, although I also tried an unedited (not resaved in CK64, untouched in xEdit) plugin, this plugin has been both resaved and poked and prodded in xEdit for personal use. I re-balanced and re-distributed the weight across the board, for example. ...Those may actually be the only edits I've made, but still, in the interest of full disclosure.

I also don't know for sure if WinZip or WinRar can open 7z file format out of the box, so I compressed it in zip format just to be safe.

HV2007Parts.zip

Edit: Hey, I just felt the need to tack this onto the end: Don't spend too much time or energy worrying about my problem, now that the alpha issue on the breastplate and boots is solved the mod is totally fit for purpose as-is.

I would rather you spend more time and energy doing things you want to do and/or making more conversions/solving problems with the original, intended LE versions. If it takes more than an hour, I'd say it isn't really worth it.

On 4/19/2019 at 8:58 PM, SnakeIsDead29 said:

Hello, 

I wanted to know if you have any helpful guides to show people how to make there own conversions of armor/clothing mods?

Not just to convert it to UUNP but removing dependency such as HDT High Heels. 

https://wiki.nexusmods.com/index.php/Converting_outfits_to_SSE_CBBE_BodySlide

written for CBBE SE but most of it can be applied to UUNP as well

On 4/20/2019 at 2:58 AM, SnakeIsDead29 said:

Hello, 

I wanted to know if you have any helpful guides to show people how to make there own conversions of armor/clothing mods?

Not just to convert it to UUNP but removing dependency such as HDT High Heels. 

For removing HDT Heels (and converting to NiOverride) there are some tutorial videos here.

Since updating text posts is giving me problems, I will be posting future updates here: 

Spoiler

This thread can still be used for support, suggestions, etc. I will provide updated MEGA and Drive mirrors in the new Files post soon.

On 4/24/2019 at 1:56 PM, anonymous9393 said:

could you make a conversion of this mod?

Lingerie set CBBE

there is already a partial conversion with Shapedata and slidersets folder called  lingerie set UUNP conversion by kboom

but i don't know how to make it work.

What issue did you notice? That conversion worked fine for me.

*edit: Oh damn, those feet, you're right!

Spoiler

feet-enb-2019_04_25-22_46_59_15.jpg.111ea8ec540dd69a48d069affb03a582.jpg

40 minutes ago, anonymous9393 said:

i can't find the conversion on group filter with bodyslide.

About the conversion, it seems to be some space between the lingerie and the body.

I've had so many problems with the filters and missing outfits (never spent time to figure them out though) so I stopped using them. I just check morphs, CTRL click Batch build, deselect everything and select the outfit I want to build.

I didn't notice enough space on weights 1, 50 or 100 to be bothersome in a quick test but this isn't an outfit I use, maybe missed that detail. I remembered downloading it awhile back and it working on and older UUNP body I used so I tried it again to test with my current preset. 

2 hours ago, modal said:

I've had so many problems with the filters and missing outfits (never spent time to figure them out though) so I stopped using them. I just check morphs, CTRL click Batch build, deselect everything and select the outfit I want to build.

the outfit i want to build don't show with CTRL+batch build and it's the only one missing, usually the conversion have 4 folder (shapedata, slidergroups, sliderpresets, slidersets) while the conversion of kboom has only shapedata and slidersets.

6 hours ago, anonymous9393 said:

lingerie set

6 hours ago, anonymous9393 said:

lingerie set

The 4 items show up for me under bulk build (too bad about the shoes not being in the conversion, they look awful).

You could create the group https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Group-Manager

if the nif and osd shapedata and slidersets files are installed in the right place, this will work.

5 hours ago, modal said:

The 4 items show up for me under bulk build (too bad about the shoes not being in the conversion, they look awful).

You could create the group https://github.com/ousnius/BodySlide-and-Outfit-Studio/wiki/Group-Manager

if the nif and osd shapedata and slidersets files are installed in the right place, this will work.

In group manager under outfit the conversion of lingerie set are missing, they are installed correctly but they don't show.

43 minutes ago, anonymous9393 said:

In group manager under outfit the conversion of lingerie set are missing, they are installed correctly but they don't show.

I guess you tried reinstalling it already, no idea then why bodyslide would not see the items.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...