Where could i find OSA for Skyrim:SE

Leuy

So recently I've been modding Skyrim:SE and i wanted to get some sexy action into the game. As far as I moded original skyrim, i uses OSA and Osex. So, i found out that osex 1.06 works fine when converted for SE.

TL;DR :smiley:

Is there OSA for Skyrim:SE, and if there is where could i find it?

OSA does not work at all. CEO would have to convert it over. However, if you have the knowledge you can convert Osex 1.06 Legacy to Skyrim SE. Here to the mod. https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/77973/? 

You'll have to download the creation kit for SE and convert the nifs and animations to work properly with SE, but it works just fine. Make sure you have the new papyrusUtil installed as well. 

If I remember correctly he said somewhere he probably wouldn't be porting it over, but who knows, I have hope. In my opinion, OSA was possibly the best mod ever for Oldrim. The animations for OSEX were smooth and the UI for the whole thing was beautiful. I especially loved the character addition, but Id rather use SSE because i can actually run my hundreds of mods with high textures and get decent fps. If you read this CEO, please consider this peasants opinions. SSE NEEDS YOU

• 1 month later...

Yes, it's quite possible to convert the more recent version.  The Flash files will work unaltered.  PapUtils and SKSE are available.  NiOverride is still in a not-quite-really-released state, but generally speaking, everything is available to make it work.  Ironically, it would probably perform significantly better in SE.

I haven't talked to CEO in around two years.  I have no idea what he is up to these days.

On 2/16/2018 at 3:10 PM, migal130 said:

Yes, it's quite possible to convert the more recent version.  The Flash files will work unaltered.  PapUtils and SKSE are available.  NiOverride is still in a not-quite-really-released state, but generally speaking, everything is available to make it work.  Ironically, it would probably perform significantly better in SE.

I haven't talked to CEO in around two years.  I have no idea what he is up to these days.

I remember a thread from CEO saying Osex 1.06 could be taken over by another modder and expanded upon if someone wanted too. They could probably take over the mod and port it over to SE. But it'd have to be the legacy version. Unless CEO gives permission for someone to bring over OSex 2.02 and OSA those will have to be setup. Now.. You are right all the major files have been updated to work with SE if you convert it properly. I've watched the tutorials many times, but found some crashing due to the Dll files. 

Those files will have to be rebuild from scratch. I don't know if CEO had the source code for those files, but they are both for 1.06 and 2.02... 

I honestly think we could build something similar to OSA for SSE, but you'd have to use different animations. CEO left a huge bread crumb trail on how to built OSA on the OSA forums here on LL. IF someone has the knowledge and wants to take a crack at maybe building something from scratch. I'd say have at it. The thing will be the animation part. 

But I think OSex 1.06 can be ported over without any issues. It's just the DLL for that mod will have to be rebuilt to get the facial features and the like. 

The issue is SKSE64 lacks a papyrus plugin that OSA needs to run.  This is why it has not been ported over. SKSE64 is still not as feature complete as the Oldrim SKSE and its causing certain mods to be unable to be ported over yet.  OSA is unfortunately one of them.  But I agree, I would LOVE to see this MOD in SE. I could never run my ideal Pimped out settup in Oldrim because it was 32 bit and could not handle all my 4K textures, plus tons of game play Mods on TOP of tons of sex mods.  SE can do this! Adding OSA and OSEX to SE would make my game complete, but SKSE64 needs to be updated with the required papyrus plugins in order to start conversion. 

Maybe I will have to try that tutorial to get it working, but I thought that was only for an older version of OSE/OSEX not the latest version correct?

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/18/2018 at 2:38 AM, Watchman35 said:

Been using latest version of OSA OSEX on my current playthough for weeks. Just follow this tutorial and you should convert it all fine.

https://youtu.be/rzrBHOmGshE

Oh and before anyone asks not had a single crash in game that has been OSA related.

OSA and Racemenu work fine for me, but OSex doesn't offer it's menu. I tried 2.02 twice, and v1.6 three times, and nothing. Not sure what's different with your build, but I'm stuck in the water until an official release. Just don't have the ability/knowledge to troubleshoot, the time, or patience lol

Glad to see someone's got it working besides the guy in the tutorial

On 2/23/2018 at 3:52 AM, Bahumut said:

The issue is SKSE64 lacks a papyrus plugin that OSA needs to run.  This is why it has not been ported over. SKSE64 is still not as feature complete as the Oldrim SKSE and its causing certain mods to be unable to be ported over yet.  OSA is unfortunately one of them.  But I agree, I would LOVE to see this MOD in SE. I could never run my ideal Pimped out settup in Oldrim because it was 32 bit and could not handle all my 4K textures, plus tons of game play Mods on TOP of tons of sex mods.  SE can do this! Adding OSA and OSEX to SE would make my game complete, but SKSE64 needs to be updated with the required papyrus plugins in order to start conversion. 

Maybe I will have to try that tutorial to get it working, but I thought that was only for an older version of OSE/OSEX not the latest version correct?

That is wrong info. PapyrusUtil has been out for a while now with Skyrim SE. Just download and use it. I've been using it for OSex 1.06 and it works just fine. 

Archived