Any "lore friendly" high heel mods? (CBBE BS)

With 90% of boots mods I've tried had clipping issues. Although this is for 7B and 7B bodies should be thick enough for it to not cause clipping. And I would prefer for those boots to be a replacement for vanilla boots, so NPCs can wear them as well.

Also in Kendo2's mod there are boots that are over knee high so clipping is bound to happen. If any good Samaritan can provide me with something to quench my thirst, or be an even better Samaritan and do a conversion (obviously not from Kendo2's mod). ;)

I could be a pain and post that high heels aren't "lore friendly" period, LOL.  That's a matter of debate though, and besides, moddable games are all about personal preference.

Just in case anyone is curious though, here's a history of high heels, or at least as accurate as wikipedia can get it:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-heeled_footwear

Interestingly enough, men wore them first.

some people are just dicks?

check out "the amazing world of bikini armor" - it has quite a few 'lore'-ish high heeled boots in it

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86116?tab=description    is what turned up on the nexus

there was also a mod of high heel boots made to match vanilla armors with esp named "k2 HDT boots" but i dont use it since world of bikini armor is just better in every way

2 hours ago, Shadowhawk827 said:

I could be a pain and post that high heels aren't "lore friendly" period, LOL.  That's a matter of debate though, and besides, moddable games are all about personal preference.

As you can see the lore friendly part was in quotations, I meant the vanilla boots but modified. I know Louis first wore heels because he was shorter than his wife. Either way that's not the subject. English isn't my first language as you probably could have deduced by now.

1 hour ago, faky said:

some people are just dicks?

check out "the amazing world of bikini armor" - it has quite a few 'lore'-ish high heeled boots in it

https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/86116?tab=description    is what turned up on the nexus

there was also a mod of high heel boots made to match vanilla armors with esp named "k2 HDT boots" but i dont use it since world of bikini armor is just better in every way

Yeah I saw those too, but I'm looking for Bodyslide compatible high heels. Usually it's really hard to make them not clip at all. The best boots so far are Bob's boots with bodyslide support, but they are made of latex or shiny leather and that's why I stated "lore friendly", because I want fur, ebony, steel, etc. to go with the matching armor/clothes.

4 hours ago, DzOnIxD said:

Yeah I saw those too, but I'm looking for Bodyslide compatible high heels. Usually it's really hard to make them not clip at all. The best boots so far are Bob's boots with bodyslide support, but they are made of latex or shiny leather and that's why I stated "lore friendly", because I want fur, ebony, steel, etc. to go with the matching armor/clothes.

If you won't find bodyslide version of the tawoba I'll eat my own heeled shoes with no sauce. It has lots of high heels -- of various forms and shapes each -- both lore-firendly and with proper support.
Also, you can still use most of the k2's boots with clipping so little it's almost impossible to notice (besides long ones such as dragon and alternative iron boots). If it bothers you so much just spend about ~2 mins to edit the meshes in bodyslide for your body shape directly. It won't make them bodyslide compatible of course but that's something.

By the way, ave you checked bless armor pack here on LL? It's not using vanilla anything, but may still be useful.

On 27/12/2017 at 7:46 PM, Shadowhawk827 said:

I could be a pain and post that high heels aren't "lore friendly" period, LOL.

I'm pretty sure one of the pretty dresses from Shivering Isles (dementia finery?) had heeled shoes under its huge skirt. Maybe that's just Sheo's fashion invention but that's still canon n_n

3 hours ago, Princessity said:

I'm pretty sure some of the pretty dresses from Shivering Isles (dementia finery?) had heeled shoes under its huge skirt. Maybe that's Sheo's fashion invention but that's still canon n_n

Cause what would life be without a little madness? Cheese heels! Your friends will smell you coming a mile away.

Archived