[mod] [Stellaris] Sexual gameplay

3 hours ago, Canderous89 said:

Is it possible to add the Perfect incubator trait via gene modding? For some reason this trait doesn't seem to show up...

No, I made it that way so the ai doesn't get the trait because they don't know how to add multiple scpecies onto planets. You can change this if you want by going into the mod file then going into the common folder and finding traits then open the species traits text file, find the trait labeled intercompatible womb and changing modifiable=no and changing it to yes

On 7/18/2018 at 11:07 AM, theman221 said:

Question 2: that shouldn't happen the "breeding with dangerous wild life" modifier should only apply if there is a planet with the dangerous wild life blocker so this is already something that should happen in the current mod. If you have pops with this modifier who are on a planet with no dangerous wild life and you have waited for 1 month and the modifier is still there, then its a bug, please tell me if this is the case.

This is a screenshot from a ringworld that I built & colonized.Ā  In the text box you can see the modifiers being applied for breeding with wildlife.

Ā 

I've seen the same thing happen on habitats as well.

Ā 

Untitled.png

4 hours ago, Froggy said:

This is a screenshot from a ringworld that I built & colonized.Ā  In the text box you can see the modifiers being applied for breeding with wildlife.

Ā 

I've seen the same thing happen on habitats as well.

Ā 

Untitled.png

That isn't the list of pop modifiers, thats a list of universal modifiers, the "xeno wild life breeding behavior" is a bonus applied to all pops for researching the "xeno wild life breeding behaviors" technology, the list of pop modifiers can be seen by mousing over the blue triangle on the top left of the pop portrait. The following screen shot shows the pop modifiers and as you can see on planets where there is a dangerous wild life tile the pops with the perfect interspecial womb trait receives a pop modifier where as pops on planets without the dangerous xeno wild life tile blocker will not receive the modifier. You should also see the inform screen when there is a compatible pop on a planet with a dangerous xeno wild life tile blocker.

Ā 

planet with dangerous xeno wild life tile blocker, the wild life modifier is at the bottom of the list:

20180722110235_1.thumb.jpg.1f9bd417471be5620b7f855234b1f01f.jpg

Ā 

planet without, the pop has no wild life modifier:

20180722110301_1.thumb.jpg.81d475e16321afc01e1e40809a011c2f.jpg

Ā 

So as you can see the mod is working as intended.

Ā 

Suggestion:Ā  Allow the 'All Female' trait to work with Robots that are bio-mechanical breeders.Ā  And allow the 'All Male' trait to work when the males are Brood Parasites and Robots who are Brood Incubators.

Ā 

PS:Ā  Happy to take a stab at this myself I just cannot find where you have your statement that 'removes' the negative modifier for All Female once the other xeno male condition is met.

2 hours ago, cniht said:

Suggestion:Ā  Allow the 'All Female' trait to work with Robots that are bio-mechanical breeders.Ā  And allow the 'All Male' trait to work when the males are Brood Parasites and Robots who are Brood Incubators.

Ā 

PS:Ā  Happy to take a stab at this myself I just cannot find where you have your statement that 'removes' the negative modifier for All Female once the other xeno male condition is met.

The events do not remove the negative modifers because there are no negative modifiers. The trait itself gives pops a negative 1000% growth rate. When the conditions are met the events give the pops a positive 1050% growth rate to give a growth rate of 50%.

On 7/21/2018 at 12:36 AM, theman221 said:

If you were using an interbreeder trait in the last version they should not be able to breed if there was no other species on the same planet. Either it was a bug or while you played on the last version you didn't have an interbreeder trait activated.

Ā 

Well then I guess it was a bug. But it was a cool bug that made a lot of interesting scenarios in my head so it was worth it. Its why I play this game, for all the cool little scenario stuff (My fox people being led to battleĀ by a bull man who was from a conquered species who were fanatical purifiers but now aren't.)

Hey, i've got some problems. Two to be specific (maybe 1).Ā 

1 - I am not getting the wildlife breeding event nor pop growth on intercompatible womb pops (having researched the wildlife breeding tech).Ā 

2 - After breeding with robots, the pops are left with a permanent modifier "bearing children of mechanical pops". Is it supposed to be like this?

Ā If you can help me fix this, i would be grateful

(using the latest version, hotfix 2)

13 hours ago, rus0789 said:

1 - I am not getting the wildlife breeding event nor pop growth on intercompatible womb pops (having researched the wildlife breeding tech).Ā 

2 - After breeding with robots, the pops are left with a permanent modifier "bearing children of mechanical pops". Is it supposed to be like this?

I got the same problem and i cant get hybrids or related eventsĀ 

15 hours ago, rus0789 said:

Ā 

2 hours ago, Xcomski said:

I got the same problem and i cant get hybrids or related eventsĀ 

After researching wildlife breeding behaviour did you wait about 6 ingame months?

Ā 

Also when the pop received the bearing children of mechanical pops did it keep the modifier even when there were no robot pops on the planet with it?

Ā 

For the hybrid events, are there any pops outside of your empire that have intercompatible sperm or perfect interspecial incubator trait because if that's the case the event may be triggering for ai empires first, the event happens once every 10 years for a random planet which may not be in your empire.

7 hours ago, theman221 said:

Ā 

After researching wildlife breeding behaviour did you wait about 6 ingame months?

Ā 

Also when the pop received the bearing children of mechanical pops did it keep the modifier even when there were no robot pops on the planet with it?

Ā 

For the hybrid events, are there any pops outside of your empire that have intercompatible sperm or perfect interspecial incubator trait because if that's the case the event may be triggering for ai empires first, the event happens once every 10 years for a random planet which may not be in your empire.

Waited even more than 6 months.

The modifier was kept even when moving those pops to other planets with no robots whatsoever

Ā 

Hybrid events working fine for me

On 7/21/2018 at 1:53 PM, theman221 said:

I don't even know what this new system will entail, I don't like what they're showing so far because it seems like there aren't individual pops anymore but just a spreadsheet of data. Really looks like absolute garbage. It's very likely all the interbreeder traits will become obselete.

I suppose it depends if population modifiers function the same way (or at least in a similar way). Looking through the posted videos on it the population still grows, and the specialized jobsĀ seem to use population portraits still. The population cap apparently evenĀ seems to actually go higher thanĀ current planets can.

Ā 

So if the event calls still (hopefully)Ā work in a similar way, or if we're really lucky and they don't change at all, then those traits should still be viable.

Ā 

I'm actually wondering if those specialized pops will be specifically targetable by events. If so then between that and new job divisions this might actually expand what can be done to planetary populations theme-wise.

Ā 

Still not fond of the aesthetics though. I agree it looks too much like a spreadsheet, and spreadsheets are boring as heck.Ā If they really have to change to this system then at least leave the tiled building locations and just disconnect pops from them. That way the planetary windows maintain at least some of the current visual appeal.

On 7/25/2018 at 1:24 PM, rus0789 said:

Waited even more than 6 months.

The modifier was kept even when moving those pops to other planets with no robots whatsoever

Ā 

Hybrid events working fine for me

Ok found the issue with the biomechanical breeder trait and fixed it, thanks for spotting the bug! :) But as for the wild life events I can't replicate the bug since it seems to be working fine for me. Can you describe the situation that the pops are in which are not breeding with wildlife that should be? Like what other interbreeders are present if any, any other mods, what modifiers do they have what traits etc. Try to be as detailed as possible. Also just to be sure make sure you didn't mix up xenology technology and wild life breeding behavior haha.Ā 

16 hours ago, Raana said:

I suppose it depends if population modifiers function the same way (or at least in a similar way). Looking through the posted videos on it the population still grows, and the specialized jobsĀ seem to use population portraits still. The population cap apparently evenĀ seems to actually go higher thanĀ current planets can.

Ā 

So if the event calls still (hopefully)Ā work in a similar way, or if we're really lucky and they don't change at all, then those traits should still be viable.

Ā 

I'm actually wondering if those specialized pops will be specifically targetable by events. If so then between that and new job divisions this might actually expand what can be done to planetary populations theme-wise.

Ā 

Still not fond of the aesthetics though. I agree it looks too much like a spreadsheet, and spreadsheets are boring as heck.Ā If they really have to change to this system then at least leave the tiled building locations and just disconnect pops from them. That way the planetary windows maintain at least some of the current visual appeal.

Yea all we can do is wait and see, hopefully they revearse their decision to remove pop tiles and choose to improve the tile system instead of throwing it out of the window but that seems unlikely at this point.

10 hours ago, theman221 said:

Ok found the issue with the biomechanical breeder trait and fixed it, thanks for spotting the bug! :) But as for the wild life events I can't replicate the bug since it seems to be working fineļ»æ for me. Can you describe the situation that the pops are in which are not breeding with wildlife that should be? Like what other interbreeders are present if any, any other modsļ»æ, what modifiers do theyļ»æ have what traits etc. Try to be as detailed as possible. Also just to be sure make sure you didn't mix up xenology technology and wild life breeding behavior hahaļ»æ.Ā 

Ā 

Here you go. There's the main species only.Ā The dangerous wildlife is in the tile 1 down 1 left from the focused pop. It has a different picture (one of the absurdly many mods), however the tile blocker ID is "tb_dangerous_wildlife" (checked in the savegame, will add the planet save data at the bottom of this post). First picture is before researching the wildlife breeding, the second after. I actually did this twice (forgot to screenshot the first time) and during the first attempt, a hybrid event happened, however no pop growth from wildlife appeared.Ā 

Ā 

I hope this is enough info. Tell me if you need more.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 - pre research

image.thumb.png.82724ba89defa7677c33f2eaa7e2b08e.png

Ā 

2 - after research (>6 months)

image.thumb.png.d63a931f07ce3ae4f9bb3c418ea4a373.png

Ā 

SAVEGAME PLANET DATA:

Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā name="qwerty"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā custom_name=yes
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā planet_class="pc_continental"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā coordinate={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā x=21.560
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā y=66.710
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā origin=412
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā orbit=70.000
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā planet_size=25
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā bombardment_damage=0.000
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā last_bombardment="1.01.01"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā planet_class_changed=yes
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā owner=0
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā original_owner=0
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā controller=0
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā has_ring=yes
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā pop={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 89 90 91 92Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā colonize_date="2217.11.01"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā orbitals={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 67 16777300 4294967295 4294967295 4294967295 4294967295 4294967295 4294967295Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā army={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 16777257Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā timed_modifier={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā modifier="mineral_poor"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā days=-1
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā flags={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā unique_sr=62808024
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā alphamod_surveyed_land=62903136
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā alphamod_surveyed=62903136
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā alphamod_surveyedw=62903136
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā alphamod_surveyedruins=62903136
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā terraformer_inactive=62950416
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā cgm_redo_planet_calc=62971824
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā ccrebel_white=62954880
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā ccrebel_perf_xenophiles_1={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā flag_date=62963520
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā flag_days=5
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā ccrebel_perf_xenophiles_3={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā flag_date=62972160
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā flag_days=365
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā build_pop_growth_building={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā flag_date=62964960
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā flag_days=59
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā variables={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā "cgm_free_pops"
=1.000
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā "cgm_planet_size"
=25.000
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā "minerals_mult_planet_base"
=-0.250
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā "minerals_mult_planet_base_old"
=-0.250
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā "planet_resize_factor"
=30.000
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā "planet_size_var"
=25.000
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā "sr_points"
=-1.000
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā entity=2
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā has_owner_pops=yes
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā tiles={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 0={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā active=yes
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 1={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā resources={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā energy={3.000 3.000 0.000}
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā blocker="tb_wetlands"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā deposit="d_vast_energy_deposit"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 2={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā blocker="tb_unique_sr_altair_stone_locked"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 3={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā pop=90
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā food={1.000 1.000 0.000}
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā sr_h2o={1.000 1.000 0.000}
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā deposit="d_food_and_water_deposit"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 4={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 5={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā blocker="tb_dense_forest"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 6={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā engineering_research={1.000 1.000 0.000}
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā blocker="tb_mountain_range"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā deposit="d_engineering_deposit"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 7={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā society_research={1.000 1.000 0.000}
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā deposit="d_society_deposit"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 8={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā sr_biomass={1.000 1.000 0.000}
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā deposit="d_biomass_and_food_deposit"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 9={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā pop=92
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā building={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā type="building_frontier_provisioner"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā deposit="d_farmland_deposit"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 10={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā energy={1.000 1.000 0.000}
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā sr_natural_fuels={1.000 1.000 0.000}
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā deposit="d_fuels_and_energy_deposit"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 11={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā blocker="tb_ancient_forest"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 12={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 13={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā blocker="tb_dangerous_wildlife"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 14={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 15={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 16={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā sr_sights={1.000 1.000 0.000}
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā type="building_frontier_brewery"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā deposit="d_sights_deposit"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 17={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā pop=89
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā type="building_colony_shelter"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā modifier=yes
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 18={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 19={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 20={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā blocker="tb_active_volcano"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 21={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 22={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 23={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā pop=91
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 24={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā spaceport={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā surveyed_by=0
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā surveyed=yes
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā orbital_deposit_tile=562962838327575Ā Ā  Ā }

Ā 

Ā 

3 hours ago, rus0789 said:

Ā 

Here you go. There's the main species only.Ā The dangerous wildlife is in the tile 1 down 1 left from the focused pop. It has a different picture (one of the absurdly many mods), however the tile blocker ID is "tb_dangerous_wildlife" (checked in the savegame, will add the planet save data at the bottom of this post). First picture is before researching the wildlife breeding, the second after. I actually did this twice (forgot to screenshot the first time) and during the first attempt, a hybrid event happened, however no pop growth from wildlife appeared.Ā 

Ā 

I hope this is enough info. Tell me if you need more.

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

1 - pre research

image.thumb.png.82724ba89defa7677c33f2eaa7e2b08e.png

Ā 

2 - after research (>6 months)

image.thumb.png.d63a931f07ce3ae4f9bb3c418ea4a373.png

Ā 

SAVEGAME PLANET DATA:

Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā name="qwerty"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā custom_name=yes
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā planet_class="pc_continental"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā coordinate={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā x=21.560
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā y=66.710
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā origin=412
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā orbit=70.000
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā planet_size=25
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā bombardment_damage=0.000
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā last_bombardment="1.01.01"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā planet_class_changed=yes
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā owner=0
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā original_owner=0
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā controller=0
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā has_ring=yes
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā pop={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 89 90 91 92Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā colonize_date="2217.11.01"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā orbitals={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 67 16777300 4294967295 4294967295 4294967295 4294967295 4294967295 4294967295Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā army={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 16777257Ā 
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā timed_modifier={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā modifier="mineral_poor"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā days=-1
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā flags={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā unique_sr=62808024
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā alphamod_surveyed_land=62903136
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā alphamod_surveyed=62903136
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā alphamod_surveyedw=62903136
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā alphamod_surveyedruins=62903136
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā terraformer_inactive=62950416
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā cgm_redo_planet_calc=62971824
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā ccrebel_white=62954880
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā ccrebel_perf_xenophiles_1={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā flag_date=62963520
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā flag_days=5
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā ccrebel_perf_xenophiles_3={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā flag_date=62972160
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā flag_days=365
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā build_pop_growth_building={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā flag_date=62964960
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā flag_days=59
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā variables={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā "cgm_free_pops"
=1.000
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā "cgm_planet_size"
=25.000
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā "minerals_mult_planet_base"
=-0.250
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā "minerals_mult_planet_base_old"
=-0.250
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā "planet_resize_factor"
=30.000
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā "planet_size_var"
=25.000
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā "sr_points"
=-1.000
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā entity=2
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā has_owner_pops=yes
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā tiles={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 0={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 1={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā energy={3.000 3.000 0.000}
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā blocker="tb_wetlands"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā deposit="d_vast_energy_deposit"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 2={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 3={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā pop=90
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 4={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 5={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 6={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā engineering_research={1.000 1.000 0.000}
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā deposit="d_engineering_deposit"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 7={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 8={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā sr_biomass={1.000 1.000 0.000}
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā deposit="d_biomass_and_food_deposit"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 9={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā pop=92
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā type="building_frontier_provisioner"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā deposit="d_farmland_deposit"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 10={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 11={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā blocker="tb_ancient_forest"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 12={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 13={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā blocker="tb_dangerous_wildlife"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 14={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 15={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 16={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā sr_sights={1.000 1.000 0.000}
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā type="building_frontier_brewery"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā deposit="d_sights_deposit"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 17={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā pop=89
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā type="building_colony_shelter"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā modifier=yes
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 18={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 19={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 20={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā blocker="tb_active_volcano"
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 21={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 22={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 23={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā pop=91
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā 24={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā spaceport={
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā }
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā surveyed_by=0
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā surveyed=yes
Ā Ā  Ā Ā Ā  Ā orbital_deposit_tile=562962838327575Ā Ā  Ā }

Ā 

Ā 

Sorry IĀ can't spot the problem, and i can't replicate it on my own device, maybe you should try deactivating all your other mods, see if it works and then activate them one by one to see which ones the issue.

22 hours ago, theman221 said:

Hey Abominus!!! Thanks so much for the updated translations :D I will be sure to add it to the next update, sorry I didn't mention your post earlier!

Np, I didnt want to waste your time in a pm :D. Nice update so far, hadnt had the time to play stellaris, but now I have to work on my other (gay) stellaris mod.

Hi moder. I've found your mod and it's really amazing but I've a problem and I didn't the answer to get ride of it. Can you help me please? Thanks for your help and I love this mod, keep it up!

Ā 

P.S : too lazy to screenshot but the same thing happen to the parasitic breeder event in-game

Capture.PNG

Ā 

Ā 

EDIT : I'm actually in 2.1.1 as the mod ask

EDIT 2 : Nevermind I'me just as dumb as a chicken. Turned my game to english and now it work fine.
Sorry to have post it.

i think basic sexual traits areĀ OP. theyĀ far from vanilla trait's balancing. i thinkĀ species trait balanceĀ of stellarisĀ areĀ not so great, but paradox guysĀ assignedĀ toĀ point each traits, so we need follow basic game's balance.(especially unity things)Ā i think most sexual traits need reducing value, or increase point for balance.(even ai will not have this traits.)

Ā 

it's same to negative traits. mostly devalued. increase minus trait point, or just gain other things.(like sexually repressed pops areĀ moreĀ logical than sexuallyĀ normal function pops so make more science things? dunno.)

Ā 

Ā 

or maybe make some traits almost useless(like modify 1~5 percent?) and spent 0 point, just remain role playing things. some traits too similar each other,Ā  even same role as some vanilla trait. it's fun but not necessary.(like a vertile sperm and perfect incubator.)

Ā 

new interbreed traits are ok, it's great but hard to use and makingĀ tired for player and ai both. it seems fair.

Ā 

and....what is sexual mastery? a gifted natural born physical trait? or space-kamasutra thing? natural born traits are great, but what aboutĀ cultural things?Ā like other civic. like interspecies sex is more encouraged(even xenophobic society), developing sexual skill for xeno sex things.Ā so society gain more happiness for each other speciesĀ and gain additional happiness when xenophobic pop sex with other species(for ifĀ they have interbreed traits?)