View File

Makes it possible to edit the bodyshape of NPCs without having to use bodyslide, unique body mods or esp overrides. As a bonus feature it can also automatically randomise the bodies of NPCs to give a little more variety in your game.

TLDR: Expanded stand-alone version of the option in Lazy Tools

How to use

Just put the crosshair on an NPC and open the menu. If you open it without a target the mod will allow editing of the player body instead.

Notes

• The extended breast and butt tweak options requires a skeleton with the CME nodes. It's included in XP32 version 4.20 as well as the variant included in Enhanced Character Edit. 

• A maximum of 128 NPCs can be managed.

• Disabled or dead NPCs are automatically unregistered from the system.

• Since nothing besides weight is stored in your save the changes aren't permanent. The mod will re-apply them however so they'll "stick" for as long as it's installed.

• The mod will apply the custom bodies on several triggers like game or cell load as well as changing location. Besides that you can also activate the bodyrefresh to do it on a timer, useful (required) if you're using the randomise option and want to make sure it's continuously run to catch any new NPCs entering the area. A value less than 10 means the refresh is disabled entirely.

• Randomised NPC data isn't stored in the mod. If you find someone with an appearance you like you have to use the Edit menu to register them in the system. Otherwise they'll have a new random look the next time the game loads them.

• NPCs with custom bodies/skeletons may not be editable fully or at all.

• Levelled/randomly spawned NPCs like bandits may ignore body weight changes.

• NPCs detected as managed in Lazy Inflation will not have their belly, breast and butt maintained or allow these to be edited for the duration of the inflation to prevent conflicting changes . Either wait until they're deflated or unregister them from Lazy Inflation to remove this block.

Please note that this mod and its requirements are in testing so don't use it in that super important save you have no backups of!

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/26/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    SKSE64 SkyUI
  • Regular Edition Compatible

Thanks, glad you find it useful!

To be honest I use many of my mods in Oldrim to get some extra playtime testing in and haven't had a single issue so far. They don't contain any meshes, textures or any of the other content that's most likely to cause compatibility problems. It's still too risky to officially endorse as a mod author but unofficially it may very well work just fine. Probably ;-)

• 4 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Valehyena said:

One bug ive noticed, my head becomes detached from my body, after using this mod.

Oh you mean the gap around the neck? That's just how the game handles weight changes. If you reapply the settings it should be gone.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I just found there's another trigger for the ping pong horse bug related to changing the scale, I'll see if I get the time to fix it later this week. Until then I recommend using the console command "setscale" instead if you need to enlarge/shrink someone. The randomizer applies neither this or changed weight to NPCs and should be safe to use without sending anyone into outer space

FIXT

On 13/02/2018 at 7:11 PM, luc87 said:

Also I love this mod!

Just one thing ... what is the THICC entry about what affects changing the value from 1 to 100?

Sorry for the late reply, it's an all-in-one lower body slider (minus the butt)

• 3 weeks later...

Make sure whatever you're trying to edit is using the skeleton included in Enhanced Character Edit or the ECE enabled one in XP32. Anything else will miss some or all of the bodypart nodes or given them different names making them impossible to hook into.

Many NPC mods also come with a custom skeleton/body of their own and in the case that doesn't work you either need to replace it or edit the esp so they use your default instead.

The scanner is set to only look for female NPCs. Making modifications to the breast, butt and belly nodes work are most likely to work on them.

There's no GUI toggle to disable this limitation currently but it takes around 10 seconds to fix in the Creation Kit or SSEEdit.  Just find the NPC1 alias in the "_MODLazyBodyRndScanner" quest, select the "GetIsSex = Female" conditional check and hit delete. 

I've removed the condition, but oddly nothing has changed : Still works for females (at least I didn't break everything) and no luck for males... According to SSEdit, the GetIsSex condition is no longer present (was between the first and second condition on attached screenshot) so is there anything else that could affect the random scanner behaviour ? That was my first time using the creation kit to alter a mod so I might have made a rookie mistake ^_^

Sans titre.png

On 26/03/2018 at 10:03 PM, laziza said:

I've removed the condition, but oddly nothing has changed : Still works for females (at least I didn't break everything) and no luck for males... According to SSEdit, the GetIsSex condition is no longer present (was between the first and second condition on attached screenshot) so is there anything else that could affect the random scanner behaviour ? That was my first time using the creation kit to alter a mod so I might have made a rookie mistake ^_^

Sans titre.png

My apologies, forgot there's a secondary gender check there too. It's needed to make sure randomly spawned NPCs are detected correctly since they often report the wrong one using the standard function.

I threw together a quick edit that adds a toggle to the randomizer to (hopefully) make it work on both male and female. Though for males it's likely only the schlong and scrotum nodes are changed.  Anyhow, let me know if it works and I'll make it an official release :-)

Tried your new 0.10.4 version, but the SKYUI mod menu didn't seem to come up after ~10-15 minutes of waiting. Checked out the archive and it seems like there was no "source" folder in your new version, which was present in the previous version. Tried to add the 0.10.3 "source" folder and rebuilt an archive which I added to NMM, but to no avail either (I'm not sure whether it matters or not but I'm trying things :D). The .esp was correctly loaded in-game.

4 hours ago, laziza said:

Tried your new 0.10.4 version, but the SKYUI mod menu didn't seem to come up after ~10-15 minutes of waiting. Checked out the archive and it seems like there was no "source" folder in your new version, which was present in the previous version. Tried to add the 0.10.3 "source" folder and rebuilt an archive which I added to NMM, but to no avail either (I'm not sure whether it matters or not but I'm trying things :D). The .esp was correctly loaded in-game.

Try this one instead, recompiled the scripts.

LazyBodyEdit 0.10.4.zip

• 3 weeks later...

I take it you're the one I answered on the Nexusmod page but I'll copy the response here too in case anyone else have the same question

It's for the body randomizer. When "Enemies only" is checked just NPCs hostile to the player gets their body randomly modified. 
If you find it "immersionbreaking" quest givers and other unique NPCs encountered more than once have a different body each time you want that box ticked. "Activate" does just that, enable the randomizer.