• 4 weeks later...

That mod seems to continuously rescale the player character meaning it'll conflict with the original value registered and maintained by LazyBodyEdit.  You can try replacing the _MODLazyBodyEditQuest.pex with the one below. It has the weight and scale lines commented out. They can still be set through console as normal so the option isn't gone if you do.

Note that I can't find the 0.10.4 source files at the moment so this script is compiled from my current development version. There's a small risk it may not be compatible though I can't remember making any major changes.

Remember to do a "clean" reinstall, the old scripts must be removed from your save otherwise there's a risk the replacement won't be used.

_MODLazyBodyEditQuest.pex

• 2 weeks later...

Hello LazyGirl

I vaguely read somewhere there is a limit how many NPC this mod can maintain, but now I can't find such info anymore.  So maybe I would like to hear from you, how many should I attempt with this mod that is safe?  And in case I adjust a temp NPC (like a bandit) but he/she would be dead and never seen again, how do I clean up/unregister someone who is no longer around?

The limit is the max standard array size - 128 slots. NPCs that are dead or disabled are unregistered automatically. A randomly spawned NPC would always end up either, killed by the player or cleaned up by the game so those should be safe to make temporary edits to I believe.

NPCs that are manually placed, like those in Embershard mine (without leading "FF" ids) however would be remembered though for as long as they're alive.

I got bad news.  

Consider any of these modular mods with multiple pieces.  Here is one example:
https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrimspecialedition/mods/2309
And also Recorder the follower, she has a Pirate shirt and a Misfit skirt which act very similar to the modular bikini outfits.

After LazyBodyEdit touched an actor (player or NPC), the body piece and the pelvis piece (which most underwears are at, including Recorder's Misfit skirt) no longer work together.  Even if I unregister a character, they still wear either body or pelvis, not both.  Equipping one will unequip the other.  

I took me SO LONG to figure out this is LazyBodyEdit's fault.  I tested so many mods, even restarted the game.  The only way to remove this effect is to uninstall LazyBodyEdit.  I am going to test if I reinstall, this will come back or not (to the affected characters).  

Would you please look into this?  I really prefer to keep this mod running in my game, very useful.  

Update: Removing LazyBodyEdit affects every single NPC.  Clean save is no help.  Resaver is no help.  

Update 2: After so many attempts, I realize that it would be fultile to remove LazyBodyEdit: Going to Riverwood to recruit Recorder, poor girl is topless.  And if I keep LazyBodyEdit in, that would be fine.  Or, if I want LazyBodyEdit out, then I have to start from a new save before LazyBodyEdit was even in.  

That's a slot mask conflict. You have a mod installed that automatically re-assigns them on encountered NPCs, most commonly to "make room" for its own wearables. It's generally not a problem for vanilla outfits but for modded modular versions that use more slots it's not unusual one piece get's assigned the same location as another = conflict.

There are several mods that do this but for any visitor here Schlongs of Skyrim and Devious Devices are likely the most common. For SoS you can mark the current NPC as wearing a "revealing" outfit (or whatever the option is named) and it'll sort it out. With DD it's possible to reassign or disable the slots it manages in the MCM menu.

Thanks for the fast response.

I do not have DD, but I do have SOS.  I am aware of the "Outfit is revealing" option.  But I probably assign only about 2 outfits in game marked as revealing, and they are male outfits.  I am not assigning this option to any of these modular outfits because they are mostly for female without a male model (just turn male invisible with floating head). 

I just started a new game from an unmodded save in Helgen.  Every piece of these modular outfit works fine without LazyBodyEdit.  As I tested yesterday, this problem only happens to NPC that is/was once managed by LazyBodyEdit.  I can do more testing if you like to make sure this is the case.  Probably commandeer a new NPC yet to be touched by LazyBodyEdit and test in the same game to make sure that .... my character can't wear both top/bottom pieces, but this new NPC can.  I will do that after work.

Activating the "revealing" option is what fixes the problem, I spent a couple of hours trying to solve the vanishing bikini-bottom mystery too when working on Lazy Bikini Armor.

The fact it happens to NPCs edited by LazyBodyEdit isn't because of that but due to SoS also grabbing/working on the current crosshair-target automatically when the MCM opens.

Anyhow, if you want to do some testing make sure you only have the absolute essentials (SKSE, MCM) activated along with this mod and the outfit one. If the problem still persists then feel free to attach the save to a post along with a link to the outfit mod and I'll take a look.

I am going to see if I have to take it up on doing a real testing environment.  Unless you like Recorder, I probably will just use an armor mod (much simpler and easier than an advanced follower).  Oh, that's right you also dapple with the Bikini outfit too. I didn't use that mod.  But in my current name game, I have both SOS and 5 different modular armor mods, just absent of LazyBodyEdit.  These armors would work fine without SOS' help.  Therefore I think LazyBodyEdit does something to the mix that makes Skyrim somehow unhappy.

So, we have a top/bra piece (which is essentially the whole body outfit, slot 32) and a slot 54 pelvis piece (is it 54?).  How do you use SOS to mark them revealing?  I think I can only mark the body piece, but not the pelvis piece.  Is this how you would do it, or there is something I should know?  

Side note:
I am not trying to lay blame or your mod. In fact I really wish the mod would be completely error free , because I need it badly.  As it is with Skyrim, it's impossible to have custom body beyond the weight scale.  In scenario of having 1 NPC flat chested, the other with size D breast would be a lost cause. Outfits only have 1 size.  And if the outfits are accessories or otherwise somewhat revealing, clipping is going to be hell.  This is where LazyBodyEdit comes in.  Every follower, NPC, etc... have one body mesh (different skins).  So even something as specific as a nipple piercing would line up properly.  For variation, I use LazyBodyEdit to morph.  Works out extremely well.  Without LazyBodyEdit, I can only morph the player character via Showracemenu (and it's quite a pain each and every time I micro adjust something).  

• 1 month later...
13 hours ago, Stackofbeef said:

Hi, i had to try the max slider on thickness, but something is wrong: the feet/calves don't follow-up with the rest of the body like it does in bodyslide. Am i missing something here?

No that's normal. The sliders work differently than the more complex ones in Bodyslide. That option modifies several nodes, some are increased other decreased, to make mainly the thighs thicker. This is required to avoid character becoming taller or shorter which would cause issues with animations.

• 1 month later...

Now, that's not really an issue, but some inconsistency that i wish to report.

The command Setcale doesn't work after the refresh; it completely ignores it. I recommend 2 options if you plan on patching.

1: We need a way to remove the scale modifier(that's for the player only, there's several mod for the scale such as race menu, ece and player-scale adjuster.

2: Or, give us an infinite number on the refresh so that we can still have fun with set-scale.

''Problem resolves''.

I had to read a fiew post above to find a file the to remove weight and scale. thanks.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This mod is what I've been looking for ever since I started using adult mods. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make breast and butt sliders work on any NPCs, same goes when I activate randomizer. Scale, weight and THICC work well. I have CBBE, XPMS32, ECE, SOS, NIO, PapyrusUtil, CBP. Am I missing something?

20181106041254_1.jpg

On 11/6/2018 at 4:33 AM, nomono said:

This mod is what I've been looking for ever since I started using adult mods. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to make breast and butt sliders work on any NPCs, same goes when I activate randomizer. Scale, weight and THICC work well. I have CBBE, XPMS32, ECE, SOS, NIO, PapyrusUtil, CBP. Am I missing something?

Never mind. Like when your personal pilot gets a stroke just before landing, I pushed all the buttons. And I think it was after building BodySlide morphs and installing CBBE Presets Compendium that I finally nailed it, and it is titty candyland now. Thanks Lazy Girl!

• 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Hey, was just wondering if this is compatible with Bodygen at all? Or, if not, you'd be able to help out a total noob like me.
Currently with the use of https://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/88707?tab=posts&BH=0 it is possible to convert bodyslide presets into bodygen presets, however the values are assigned at random. Some bodyslide files are made with weight range in mind.
Body gen is great but the problem is that it only accepts one weight value for a preset. so if you use a "Sticc to Thicc" preset you can only have the thicc, or the sticc, the weight slide doesn't effect the character like if you were actually using the preset. There's a randomization option but it doesn't give good results.

The solution to this is to tweak the nioverride (or the SE equivalent, which I think is SKEE?) so that it uses the weight slider of the actor to pick a relative value on the bodygen min-max array. Someone has done this before, but they vanished without a trace from the internet 
Any ideas? Would the weight assigning element of lazybody work with bodygen? I'm tempted to put them together and see if it works, however I know lazybody does its own equivalent of bodygen, so I'm worried that they'll conflict.

• 6 months later...

Hi! Ive been using your mod and its amazing. I've been having this issue where the *T h i c c* option scales the body but quickly resets to default (ex. I set percent to 200 and it stays in 200 but the npc scales up and then back to default) any idea what might cause this? Only happens to *T h i c c* option.

• 9 months later...