first, I can't speak English very well. sorry.

very good mod!!!!!!!!!! but, After this mode, the Sim sent to the 'Farm' (+Pheromonal Flower Trait) will swim, float on the water, and shower. Even if you cancel, it repeats. Regardless of sim hygiene needs!
Especially, sim repeat the shower endlessly. Please I want to solve it. I have confirmed that there are no problems with other mods.

Hi, can you help me? I downloaded your mod a few months ago, in the first two days it worked but then it didn't. When I select a family in the world to play the game go back to the home screen to choose the family. I have already uninstalled and installed the sims, removed all mods and left only WW, MCC, basamental drungs and your mod but it didn't work it keeps bug. I like your mod a lot can you help me ??

16 hours ago, w333wa said:

first, I can't speak English very well. sorry.

very good mod!!!!!!!!!! but, After this mode, the Sim sent to the 'Farm' (+Pheromonal Flower Trait) will swim, float on the water, and shower. Even if you cancel, it repeats. Regardless of sim hygiene needs!
Especially, sim repeat the shower endlessly. Please I want to solve it. I have confirmed that there are no problems with other mods.

you downloaded a couple of months ago did you download the update a week ago the Sims patch broke the mod 8 October patch

PERVERTED IDEA! =

I have a graphic novel from Milo Manara called 'Click'

It's aboyr a girl who has a vibrator egg permenantly inside her! What's fun is a guy has the clicker & can turn it on whenever he wants!

So he follows her around & buzzes her during awkward moments & she doesn't know who he is! Its' funny...anyway

The VOODOO DOLLS made me think of this old story & i thought it would be fun if u could buy the clicker & egss both vag & anal,

GIVE someone the egg which is insered automatically then while they auto live you can chase after them & BUZZ them while they do their day to day thing. could be fun!

just a thought. thx 4 ur mod!

15 시간 전에 Loucifer13은 다음과 같이 말했습니다.

몇 달 전에 다운로드 다니나요 일주일 전에 업데이트를 다운로드 하셨나요? 심즈 패치가 모드 8 10 월 패치를 깨뜨 렸습니다.

며칠 전에 모드를 얻었습니다 .... 또한 관련이 없을 수도 있습니다 .. 오늘 증상이있는 심은 샤워를하다가 피부가 부러졌습니다. sim은 여전히 자주 샤워를합니다. 뭐가 문제 야...?

9805da0b-f63b-44c3-a857-7a960db281d4.png.cdb2134a933d8dbfef919252eb8b4849.png

5 hours ago, AssMo said:

I cant remember what the sim was doing, but this popped up when it happened.

Do you need more information? Im playing again to see when it happens.

You should have a Nisa_Last_Exception.doc file, share that.  If it's what it usually is, it usually spams errors like crazy.

11 hours ago, w333wa said:

며칠 전에 모드를 얻었습니다 .... 또한 관련이 없을 수도 있습니다 .. 오늘 증상이있는 심은 샤워를하다가 피부가 부러졌습니다. sim은 여전히 자주 샤워를합니다. 뭐가 문제 야...?

9805da0b-f63b-44c3-a857-7a960db281d4.png.cdb2134a933d8dbfef919252eb8b4849.png

Did you download an update a few months ago? Did you download an update a week ago? The Sims patch broke the mod 8 October patch.

I got the mod a few days ago.... Also, it may not be relevant.. My Sim with symptoms today broke her skin while taking a shower. Sim still showers often. what's the problem...?

이 마지막 패치는 곧 출시 될 새로운 스킨 업데이트를 위해 많은 UI를 가졌던 것 같습니다. cc 제작자의 많은 스킨이 깨졌을뿐입니다. 당신은 깨진 것을 찾습니다 (google translate)

Looks like a broken skin this last patch had a lot of UI for the new skin update comming soon a lot of the skins from cc creators broke only thing to do is take out the cc skins you have replace them two or so at a time till you find the broken one(s)

20 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

You should have a Nisa_Last_Exception.doc file, share that.  If it's what it usually is, it usually spams errors like crazy.

image.png.549186132372397f42d6a88dfa9b577a.png

Here, it popped up again when My two sims went on a date (traveled to another lot)

I cant find a nisa LE file.. unless im looking in the wrong area, where would it be? I triple checked to see whats not out of date but idk

4 hours ago, AssMo said:

Here, it popped up again when My two sims went on a date (traveled to another lot)

I cant find a nisa LE file.. unless im looking in the wrong area, where would it be? I triple checked to see whats not out of date but idk

Should be the same place your last exception file was- documents/EA/The Sims 4/.  Anyway, the BE report gives the one line that tells me what I need, "'None_Type' object has no attribute..."   Same thing I told the person above, go into your saves folder and delete the subfolder WickedPerversionsMod, and also the localthumbcache.package.

Nisa says an upcoming update will include a feature that just fixes this when it happens, instead of throwing errors.

16 hours ago, Legal_TRR said:

Can anyone help with the problem i am facing.. when i solict clients, they come to the sim's home but after that they are not leaving. I can not see an option to ask them to leave as well.

What am i missing?

some times it gets stuck try this mod https://modthesims.info/d/634595/control-any-sim-v1-2-1.html you can click actions click control Sim send them home click on them again actions don't control Sim works for me have had it since it came out

aiuto! mi esce questo se uso il menù bambole

Ver LL.2.7b at Time: 10/22/20 14:45:25 on Windows with WW v158g and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.63.134.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 745, in really_transform_slaves
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 198, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 1137, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 886, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 522, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 321, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

se invece deve fare il piercing non funziona

3 hours ago, darangellole said:

aiuto! mi esce questo se uso il menù bambole

Ver LL.2.7b at Time: 10/22/20 14:45:25 on Windows with WW v158g and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.63.134.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\doll_house.py", line 745, in really_transform_slaves
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\utilities\dialog\main.py", line 198, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 1137, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog_picker.py", line 886, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 522, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\ui\ui_dialog.py", line 321, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Core\sims4\tuning\tunable.py", line 933, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

se invece deve fare il piercing non funziona

Your game is outdated.

I have a question, maybe someone here can answer it. So for story reasons, I am trying to turn 4 sims into debt slaves for Jacques Villareal. Usually, I just go through the menu and pick the relevant sim, except my designated owner isn't listed. I checked and he doesn't show up for any of the sims. Also, he is still alive in this safe file and not part of the household in which my 4 sims are living. I don't know why the game doesn't offer him - there is a bunch of sims to choose from and the majority of them is - again, like Jacques - unplayed. 

Does anyone know whether there is a cheat in NWP that I can use to assign the debt to a certain NPC if the game doesn't offer him from the menu? I didn't find one but I'll be first to admit that the solution might just bite me in the face and I'd still not notice it...  

Hi I don't know if it's WP or WW that's not working, but I made a strip club and made my sim a stripper but also a prostitute. I also made the other strippers prostitutes too. My sims gets solicited but then nothing happens. Just has her do the interaction go back to stripping. It's the same for all the others except one. Only one of them is working.