40 minutes ago, xeniaj said:

Hi! 

Thank you for this mod. It was running fine for quite some time but now whicked whims doesn't work and everything is pointing back to this mod. 

[Reason]
=========================
The listed mod failed to load and should be removed or updated.
  Failure: 'NisaK/__init__' (NisaK) (ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'wickedwhims.sex.relationship_handler')

[Mods Explicitly Mentioned in Exception]
=========================
E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\__init__.py
E:\\Python3_7_0\\WickedPerversionsLL\NisaK\utilities\ww_overrides\function_overrides.py

That is what keeps popping up as an exception.. 

Help. anyone?! Thank you!!

Do you have the latest NWP version, 2.6cc?  When you get a WW update, NWP always needs to be updated too.

Hey guys! Just a quick status update. The mod doesn't appear to need a hotpatch for the latest version of WW which just released!!! Everything should be as functional as it was before.

On 8/8/2020 at 2:10 AM, ceejf65 said:

Hi,

First off, Thank You for this mod!

Anyways FYI, I ran into a problem trying to convert certain housemates. After some testing I found that if a sim maxes the gardening aspiration and gains the "Naturalist" trait they can no longer be converted (they just don't show up in the sell doll box). Also if sold as debtors (by the debt holder), they do not show up in the buy doll dialog.

Not a big deal as the Naturalist trait can be removed with cheats or MCCC, then all works as it should.

Thanks again!

Wow that's really weird ?I wonder if that's because it forces them into a hidden situation of some sort (like tending the house's garden). I'll have to do some investigating here when I get the chance. Thank you for the report!!!

On 8/10/2020 at 9:12 AM, Azul Indigo said:

My vampire pink eyes appear in CAS like glowing heart pupils when I install this mod. Please, I need help.

I've tested this and had a few other test this, we weren't able to replicate this bug, were you the Patron I talked to about this earlier? 

On 8/10/2020 at 7:24 PM, roseofdecember said:

Olá!! Tenho vários Sims com o traço Sensually Tight e a baba branca não está mais desaparecendo, mesmo depois de um tempo sem fazer sexo oral. Estou usando a versão pública mais recente. Ele desapareceu muito rapidamente antes. Pode ser um bug?

I forgot to mention. With some clothes the drool disappears, but with most it doesn't

I've had one other person mention this weird some clothes are effected by cas parts and other clothes aren't. Could you try testing with a minimal install? Are you using any texture overrides for my mod by any chance? 

On 8/10/2020 at 11:17 PM, Dr Soda said:

The cummies pump wont work for me. I have two ladies, they do vaginal. The one doing the "humpin" has the baster equipped with a fresh cum cup in inventory. I use manual and activate pump, nothing, i do auto, nothing. I have MCCC, NISA K, WW. I dont know what else to do. I have the latest version too.

I haven't checked this code in a bit, I'll look at it again. Can the partner get pregnant and is it a vaginal/oral/anal sex category?

7 hours ago, loveisanangel said:

It keeps kicking me off. It says the file has 0 followers and I have to follow again. Very strange.

I saw this start happening a while back too. My page went from having a lot of followers to 0. I assume I just pissed someone on LL off for some vague reason ?‍♀️

3 hours ago, NisaK said:

Hey guys! Just a quick status update. The mod doesn't appear to need a hotpatch for the latest version of WW which just released!!! Everything should be as functional as it was before.

Wow that's really weird ?I wonder if that's because it forces them into a hidden situation of some sort (like tending the house's garden). I'll have to do some investigating here when I get the chance. Thank you for the report!!!

I've tested this and had a few other test this, we weren't able to replicate this bug, were you the Patron I talked to about this earlier? 

I've had one other person mention this weird some clothes are effected by cas parts and other clothes aren't. Could you try testing with a minimal install? Are you using any texture overrides for my mod by any chance? 

I haven't checked this code in a bit, I'll look at it again. Can the partner get pregnant and is it a vaginal/oral/anal sex category?

I saw this start happening a while back too. My page went from having a lot of followers to 0. I assume I just pissed someone on LL off for some vague reason ?‍♀️

No, I'm not a Patreon. And when I uninstalled your mod, my vampire eyes looks normal.

12-08-2020_23-48-39.png

7 hours ago, NisaK said:

I have tested various situations and the results are the same.

I ripped out ALL cc and script mods, leaving the basics. MCCC, WW, WW animations, and your mod. I dont like playing with out MCCC so i didnt test without it.

• normal vanilla and WW (% based and Cycle) pregnancies work. 
  • I used two female sims (which is what I want). The one doing the giving had both the pump and a fresh cup in inventory. The once receiving never received. 
  • I tried auto and manual pump
  •  Fresh cup still in inventory, pump has been consumed. If the cup is moved within the inventory or to another location it then takes on the appearance of "empty" but details still list as full and fresh, and actions to drink/clean up/etc. are still active.
  • both sims can have pregnancy, though both sims have been tested to be the giver and the receiver.
  • both sims are unrelated adults and are married (non married tested too)
  • vaginal sex was used (used various vaginal positions from various creators in various locations)
  • Used animations both with and without a strap-on
  • Tried an old save and a fresh new one. 
  • Restarted game several times of course.
  • No exception error occurs during this. 
  • Ordering pumps, condoms, and cups work perfectly fine and arrive in mail day after ordering. 
  • Used new/fresh cup and a few days old cup (not spoiled).
  • I've used one pump in inventory (consuming the 1) as well as multiple pumps (consuming 1 at a time) same with cups. 1,2, and 3 (none consumed and appearance unchanged unless moved). All freshly ordered the day before, except the cup, which is ordered just before the action.
  • WW/MCCC settings have been checked via UI and I see no issues there but I could easily pass over something since there are SO MANY options. 
  • I am not sure if there are supposed to be any moodlets/buffs/debuffs that are associated but I don't see anything that could be related on either sim or hidden via MCCC.

This is all I could think of doing before I came here to ask if something was wrong. I know you're a busy person (as most amazing creators tend to be) so I don't want to be a bother to you. But I really did a lot of testing to see if it was my error, or other CC/mods. It still could be me of course, and I could have just missed something. 

Sorry for a super log reply but I wanted to make sure I was thorough before coming here. 

I need help regarding the Sensually Tight trait. It keeps disappearing from my sim. I have 4 Sims that I want to put this trait on but it only stayed on one sim. My hunch is it has something to do with the Rewards Trait because the difference I noticed is the other 3 sim has like 10 other reward traits? But it's possibly not?

EDIT: After removing all of them manually, it actually worked.... Somehow you can't have the Rewards Trait together with Sensually Tight? Idk if it's a glitch or not, might as well let you know :)

On 8/10/2020 at 5:12 PM, Azul Indigo said:

My vampire pink eyes appear in CAS like glowing heart pupils when I install this mod. Please, I need help.

Same here. Had to open cas.fulleditmode and clear all skin details to make those pink eyes go away. Normally once you make change in skin details it appears for all outfit categories (both editables and noneditables), weird thing is I had to clear it from each outfit categories by manual. Unfortunately, this bug still appears once my sim changes into work clothing or other unspecified types.

Edit: I have attached cc details of this sim I got from S4ti. I didn't apply anything of this mod for this sim but these two appear:

NisaK_yfAcc_RingRightBandDiamond_solidDiamond_201908231749345913

Nisa9022_PheroHeartBrainRuined

nisa_bug.png

---------------------

Edit2: One more thing. Not sure if the bug above relates to this, if it may so please read this too.

Before bug occured, on monday, during the save pc shut down itself. After I reopened my play with last household (my vampire), got an error. So I updated your mod to last version but didn't play with the same household, error was gone (and I deleted error message). Never appeared again. I created a new save file and continued from there, bug occured in that save. Now when I went back to my previous save without changing household, I again got an error. This is it:

Ver LL.2.6cc at Time: 08/14/20 19:30:05 on Windows with WW v157c and Basemental 6.11.124 on 1.65.70.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6cc\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6cc\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 566, in load_json_file
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 296, in load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 348, in loads
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

I also checked this on S4ti. "Nisa9022_PheroHeartBrainRuined" doesn't appear but other one still does.

1 hour ago, doyoudisplay said:

Same here. Had to open cas.fulleditmode and clear all skin details to make those pink eyes go away. Normally once you make change in skin details it appears for all outfit categories (both editables and noneditables), weird thing is I had to clear it from each outfit categories by manual. Unfortunately, this bug still appears once my sim changes into work clothing or other unspecified types.

Edit: I have attached cc details of this sim I got from S4ti. I didn't apply anything of this mod for this sim but these two appear:

NisaK_yfAcc_RingRightBandDiamond_solidDiamond_201908231749345913

Nisa9022_PheroHeartBrainRuined

nisa_bug.png

---------------------

Edit2: One more thing. Not sure if the bug above relates to this, if it may so please read this too.

Before bug occured, on monday, during the save pc shut down itself. After I reopened my play with last household (my vampire), got an error. So I updated your mod to last version but didn't play with the same household, error was gone (and I deleted error message). Never appeared again. I created a new save file and continued from there, bug occured in that save. Now when I went back to my previous save without changing household, I again got an error. This is it:

Ver LL.2.6cc at Time: 08/14/20 19:30:05 on Windows with WW v157c and Basemental 6.11.124 on 1.65.70.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6cc\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6cc\NisaK\utilities\data_handler.py", line 566, in load_json_file
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 296, in load
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\__init__.py", line 348, in loads
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 337, in decode
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Lib\json\decoder.py", line 355, in raw_decode
json.decoder.JSONDecodeError: Expecting value: line 1 column 1 (char 0)

I also checked this on S4ti. "Nisa9022_PheroHeartBrainRuined" doesn't appear but other one still does.

Same!

5 hours ago, fablicate said:

Hey there,

with the new ww-update and the possibilty to run a strip club, I tried to upgrade it futher by slutify the staff-dancers with the command "nisa.slutify firstname lastname" but I get the following error:

Ver LL.2.6cb at Time: 08/14/20 14:13:35 on Windows with WW v158a and Basemental hates you on 1.65.70.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6cb\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6cb\NisaK\utilities\console.py", line 54, in call_func
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6cb\NisaK\utilities\cheats.py", line 473, in slutify_sim
AttributeError: type object 'NisaHiddenTrait' has no attribute 'DEBT_SLAVE'

What's wrong there? WW and NWP are the newest public version, and for the update i dind'nt "overwrite" the files. Thanks for the help. 

NWP is not the newest public version, that would be 2.6cc.

1 hour ago, nivan34 said:

hey Nisa I think the new wicked Whims update is causing issues with your mod as I was having game crash and had to uninstall your mod to get the game to work here is the exceptioon report

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 5.08 kB · 0 downloads

Since it looks like you're updated, and getting spammed with the error '"None_Type" object has no attribute..." then try this:  Go into your saves folder, and delete the subfolder WickedPerversionsMod.  Also delete the localthumbcache.package.   

7 hours ago, fablicate said:

Hey there,

with the new ww-update and the possibilty to run a strip club, I tried to upgrade it futher by slutify the staff-dancers with the command "nisa.slutify firstname lastname" but I get the following error:

Ver LL.2.6cb at Time: 08/14/20 14:13:35 on Windows with WW v158a and Basemental hates you on 1.65.70.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6cb\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6cb\NisaK\utilities\console.py", line 54, in call_func
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_6cb\NisaK\utilities\cheats.py", line 473, in slutify_sim
AttributeError: type object 'NisaHiddenTrait' has no attribute 'DEBT_SLAVE'

What's wrong there? WW and NWP are the newest public version, and for the update i dind'nt "overwrite" the files. Thanks for the help. 

I don't know if this is the problem but the current version of NWP is 2.6cc (released 2020/08/06). I'm playing around with the Strip Club has well and my Dancers are all members of Eden has well and they are working just fine, though in my case, my Dancers are also the owners and player characters so I went though the computer to sign them up.

2 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

NWP is not the newest public version, that would be 2.6cc.

You're totally right. I downloaded 2.6cc but dind't put the files in the mod folder. Thanks for helping me out with my sillyness! I Updated NWP and everything works just fine!

6 minutes ago, fablicate said:

You're totally right. I downloaded 2.6cc but dind't put the files in the mod folder. Thanks for helping me out with my sillyness! I Updated NWP and everything works just fine!

LOL! It happens. Don't feel bad, you not the first to do that, download the update and fail to install it. I almost bet that it was not the only update or mod you downloaded at the time you downloaded it.

1 hour ago, Mickie1 said:

Hi I was wondering how the pink portion of you mod worked. "How do you pinkify your sim" It looks interesting but I have know idea how to use it

It's part of the slave system.  Dolls, Caged Birds, House Slaves, all different names for the same thing.  This gets asked a lot, so I've typed up a guide.  If anyone sees something I've forgotten, let me know.

Doll Shop Guide - Copy.txt

3 hours ago, snowdog04 said:

It's part of the slave system.  Dolls, Caged Birds, House Slaves, all different names for the same thing.  This gets asked a lot, so I've typed up a guide.  If anyone sees something I've forgotten, let me know.

<SNIP>

ALSO: QUOTE: (From file) 

Something that gets asked a lot:  No, they will not automatically cook and clean or anything.  Yes, it's something we would all like to see.

LittleMsSim has a couple of mods that come close to that. The first is "Chores" and the second is "Ask to Cook-Bake-Grill-Mix Drink".

"Chores" let’s you add Cleaning Schedules via the Parenthood Bulletin Board. You select a Sim and then what days of the week follow by what hours during those hours on the days that the Sim have 'Chore duty' they will pick up and clean and do laundry and wash dishes without any direction at all. I use it in several of my house holds. I even watch has they would even repair something thats broken down.

With "Ask to Cook-Bake-Grill-Mix Drink" you can click on a Sim and ask them to 'cook/bake/grill/mix drink' for you and then wait while your doll/caged bird/house slave/etc goes off and do has instructed.

EDIT:

QUOTE: Buy Doll-  brings up a list of every sim in your game who exists, but doesn't have a home.

Actually,  not every homeless Sim. It will not show either Tina or Tom Peeping. They are special cases though and to my knowledge the only homeless Sims that does not show in the list.

Been playing with the Strip Club part of WW and I have to say, the interaction between WW Strip Club & NWP Prosotution is FANTASTIC! WAY TO GO @TURBODRIVER AND @NISAK!

I took my tranny Tannie to the club I set up and when she requested special service, ie sex, from one of the dancers he/she had idea that he/she would become part of the stage show. I was totally taken off guard when after asking her and she accepting she lead him/her up onto the stage and it was pure chance I manage to grap this screenshot just has the Dancer jumped up into Tannie's arms and kissed him/her.

08-14-20_9-30-42 PM.png

Hi, I seem to not be able to get the Texture effects that are meant to show up with Sensually Tight trait. My sim has this trait and it's suppose to instantly or atleast after the animation to give the sim the oral/vaginal/anal texture effects but it's not showing. Any fix?

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

@Dynchia  I will definitely check out those mods!

I had been trying to set one up using the LMS way but having some trouble with it. It would work ok for the most part when I was activily playing the owning household but when I try to visit it with a different household it would not work very well. Then Turbo released 158a on the 13th. I did not grap it right away because I did not reliease it had the Strip Club feature in it but when I saw someone mention that fact on the 14th I grapped it, check my other mods and got to work. Oh man, little rocky at first since I could not find a Strip Club Venue type nor nothing I was reading about setting up/buying one said anything about lot type. Finally I just tried the buy and there I discovered that it either need to be an empty lot you build on or a genertic lot if you want to use a already made club. Changed the lot type and got to work. Got the club set up and played though a couble of days has the owning household then had a crash, and had to do it all over again since I had NOT saved. <bangs head against desktop> So go though it all again, buying/setting and play has the owning household for a day, saving al along the way. It worked great. So I swapped to my other household in that game and went for a visit. Doing good. Hit it off wityh one of the dancers and got some extra special hands on care in a privite room. Watch some of the others, then got a privite lap dance. I had been trying to hook up with that specific dancer for some time all night and kept getting derailed has some other NPC Sim would beat me to her and finally I manage to catch her between stage dances and private dances and .....

I was expecting a private time in a private room and instead ......

Even so, the surprise of being lead onstage and our encounter being made public to one and all, and though I know it was just by chance THAT animation was selected ...... It really made my day.

I only encounter a couple of problems, with I can deal with. Now and then the game will seem to slow down and lag some but I got 6 Dancers all doing their thing, 5 dancing or providing extra services (from NISA NWP Prosotution system), the 6th tending bar like mad, 2 Jauntiors running around cleaning up messes and left behind empty glasses and an untold number of visitors all walking around, watching the dancers, hitting on the dancers, getting drinks .........

The other was I had trouble getting one of my Jauntiors to wear the outfit I had design specificly for them to wear. It just would not take. I finally tried to load her into CAS via MCCC and there, she had it on, but when I exited, she had on the item she showed up for work wearing. I finally just used MCCC to copy/paste the outfit from one to the other.

@Dynchia  Actually I meant the LMS mods you mentioned.  I'm a WW Patron and haven't even touched the strip clubs- I've tried out restaurants and retail stores before, and know what a tremendous waste of time they are.  I just place restaurants now so my sims can go on dates.  BTW, on the Gallery check out the Brindleton Bay Hotel- it's a restaurant with bedrooms upstairs, so at the end of a date you don't have to fuck in the bathroom.

I know I could have the Landgraabs open a strip club and then I could just visit, but I've been too lazy to get that set up lol.

19 minutes ago, snowdog04 said:

@Dynchia  Actually I meant the LMS mods you mentioned.  I'm a WW Patron and haven't even touched the strip clubs- I've tried out restaurants and retail stores before, and know what a tremendous waste of time they are.  I just place restaurants now so my sims can go on dates.  BTW, on the Gallery check out the Brindleton Bay Hotel- it's a restaurant with bedrooms upstairs, so at the end of a date you don't have to fuck in the bathroom.

I know I could have the Landgraabs open a strip club and then I could just visit, but I've been too lazy to get that set up lol.

That's why I am so happy. I want a striped club in my Red Light District for my Sim to go enjoy themselves at, not so much has to run one. I am considering since I had to do a Money cheat for them to have the funds for their home and club, making them debt slaves to .... you guess it, Tannie. If I do I'll have Tannie take out a loan via Sim Loans or SN Bank for the amount then use a cheat to get rid of it. That way Tannie has free open access to all 6 of the girls 24/7. Also, if one of my Eden Roses decide that visiting NOIR"S & DARK SIMS Sex Shop and Caberiet to ply there trade is just not enough (it has bedrooms upstairs). They can become a dancer and do both jobs at once.

I'll try and remember to look for that Hotel. I have a couple I downloaded but have not installed and set up anywhere. I want to set up a diner has well. Got a couple downloaded, just not installed and set up. Stary Thought - I really need to get back to work on my bakery cum grocery store and finish it up. That way my Sims has a place to go to buy not only their poasteries, but groceries (fruits, veggies, fish) but other things life needs like tampons and pads and birth control pills and condoms and lice shampoo and medicene and ....

I have a small problem going on with the mod, when i mean small i mean it is probably that i am unaware of something.

I finally got around playing with the black widow trait and it is all fine and dandy until I poison/prime a sim who had already a full relationship with the black widow sim, it has been some 3 ingame days and the hypno effect on the eyes won't go away, can't seem to find a way to get them off and i looked for commands and found no command to remove them, is there any fix to it other than pulling the mod off the game and launching it?

1 hour ago, snowdog04 said:

LOL! Sorry, I got my mind stuck on the Strip Club functions in WW. <banging head against desktop> They are some good mods. I have them installed and a lot of my households have Chores set up. I haven't used the Ask To Cook mod much, yet, but it's has been handy a couple of times.

一,我喜欢这个mod,但中文补丁停止更新了,希望能有人及时的更新。

二,如果我需要二个以上妓女为我服务的时候,通过电脑我不能做到。

三,妓女选择服务场地还是过去随机,应该加入选项,如床,沙发等等,因为有些妓女喜欢在那里服务。

同上,召唤妓女的时候可以点需要在那里服务,这点很关键。如果使用嘿嘿转移我个人觉得不方便。