Game told me to show you this :

Ver LL.2.7c at Time: 11/10/20 23:03:09 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental hates you on 1.68.154.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7c\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7c\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 427, in add_superaffordances
TypeError: __init__() missing 1 required positional argument: 'invert_num_relations'

Hello!

I'm having an error and don't know how to fix - can you help :)

Ver LL.2.7b at Time: 11/10/20 21:20:00 on Windows with WW v158d and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 427, in add_superaffordances
TypeError: __init__() missing 1 required positional argument: 'invert_num_relations'

Ver LL.2.7c at Time: 11/10/20 21:31:04 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7c\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7c\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 427, in add_superaffordances

Ver LL.2.7c at Time: 11/10/20 21:39:24 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1020

Thank you for the bug reports guys, LL.2.7e is now live for the Snow Escape Pre-Patch which was released today. Please try it out! 

2 hours ago, Tron91 said:

All my Loveseats and Double Beds are gone after the update patch. Seems I will have to play some other games till this mod is updated for the latest patch.

Make sure to update BMD if you haven't already. BMD seems to have deleted furniture if you try to run it while it's not patched for the latest release!

1 hour ago, NisaK said:

Thank you for the bug reports guys, LL.2.7e is now live for the Snow Escape Pre-Patch which was released today. Please try it out! 

Make sure to update BMD if you haven't already. BMD seems to have deleted furniture if you try to run it while it's not patched for the latest release!

NisaK, since your mod that requires WW has been updated, does that mean WW should still be okay for the new update and fully functional?

8 hours ago, NisaK said:

Grazie per le segnalazioni di bug ragazzi, LL.2.7e è ora disponibile per la pre-patch Snow Escape che è stata rilasciata oggi. Per favore provalo! 

Assicurati di aggiornare BMD se non l'hai già fatto. BMD sembra aver cancellato i mobili se provi a eseguirlo mentre non è patchato per l'ultima versione!

Hi Nisa, sorry for the trouble. Would BMD be Basemental Drug? Should Wicked Whoohoo be updated?

No sure if this is the right place, but I've just done the November update in my game and re-installed this mod and got this error message:

Ver LL.2.7c at Time: Wed Nov 11 09:08:03 2020 on Darwin with WW v161a and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1220

Just thought I'd let you know :)

Hi! Potentially dumb question.  I love the mod so far (though I need to fix some mesh issues) but I am very curious if the tattoos for female sims are also available for male framed sims, I would love to give my male framed sim the painslut tat for example.  I also was wondering the same for clothes.  Or if anyone knows of a cc that I can use... MANY thanks!

5 hours ago, Skraat. said:

Hi Nisa, sorry for the trouble. Would BMD be Basemental Drug? Should Wicked Whoohoo be updated?

Sì BMD è BaseMental Drugs ed al momento WW sembrerebbe non dare problemi, ma ti conviene controllare il thread della mod nelle prossime ore/giorni.

5 hours ago, TBrown26 said:

No sure if this is the right place, but I've just done the November update in my game and re-installed this mod and got this error message:

Ver LL.2.7c at Time: Wed Nov 11 09:08:03 2020 on Darwin with WW v161a and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1220

Just thought I'd let you know :)

Update NWP and Basemental.

4 hours ago, mani721 said:

Every time I open the game this shows up

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 930 B · 2 downloads

Update NWP, WW and BMD.

Hi,

I've run into a fatal error running the Nisa Wicked Perversions mod. It's the NisaWickedPerversionsvLL_2_7e.zip file which seems to have corrupted my game. This is the last "log" I could find when the game asked to "open the last exception" (hopefully this is the right thing to provide)...

Ver LL.2.7c at Time: 11/10/20 17:23:12 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1020

It seems to have messed up the game. The counters. sofas and beds will not generate in build mode. They're there, I just can't place them. When I try to place those things, the game says something like 'script something fail', or 'something script fail' or 'script fail something'. Again, I don't know if this directly messed up the ability to place this items, but I did get a "Nisa error" so I'm only assuming that it has something to do with that. Would someone be able to help me? Otherwise, I don't know how else to fix my Sims game! The only thing I can imagine doing is uninstalling the program and reinstalling it and hoping and praying that the script and program somehow reloads properly.

Thanks,

Chauchie

um so there's an error and it said i should post it here so:

Ver LL.2.7e at Time: 11/11/20 23:50:39 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 7.13.132 on 1.68.154.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\wickedpervs\house_slave\romance_handler.py", line 128, in fuck_your_romance_up
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_track.py", line 766, in set_value
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 310, in set_value
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic.py", line 308, in set_value
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic.py", line 323, in _notify_change
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\continuous_statistic.py", line 736, in _update_callback_listeners
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_listener.py", line 76, in trigger_callback
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\tunable.py", line 639, in _track_update_add_bit_callback
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\tunable.py", line 151, in _apply_bit_change
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship.py", line 713, in add_relationship_bit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_data.py", line 991, in add_bit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_data.py", line 272, in add_bit
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_data.py", line 985, in _update_client_from_bit_add
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_data.py", line 207, in _update_client_for_sim_info_for_bit_add
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_bit.py", line 391, in on_add_to_relationship
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_bit.py", line 372, in _apply_bit_added_loot
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot.py", line 485, in apply_to_resolver
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot.py", line 482, in apply_to_resolver
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot_basic_op.py", line 215, in apply_to_resolver
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\statistic_ops.py", line 149, in _apply_to_subject_and_target
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\statistic_ops.py", line 444, in _apply
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity_tracker.py", line 79, in add_value
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_tracker.py", line 523, in add_value
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_tracker.py", line 433, in get_statistic
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\commodity_tracker.py", line 37, in add_statistic
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\base_statistic_tracker.py", line 368, in add_statistic
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\ranked_statistic.py", line 723, in on_add
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\statistics\ranked_statistic.py", line 805, in on_stat_event
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot.py", line 485, in apply_to_resolver
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot.py", line 482, in apply_to_resolver
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot_basic_op.py", line 215, in apply_to_resolver
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\interactions\utils\loot_ops.py", line 274, in _apply_to_subject_and_target
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 72, in add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 70, in add_trait
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_framework\injections\trait_tracker.py", line 15, in nisa_add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 519, in _add_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_node_ops.py", line 32, in _apply_to_subject_and_target
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_scheduler.py", line 314, in schedule_node
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_node.py", line 1222, in schedule
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_node.py", line 863, in setup
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_node.py", line 763, in _setup
  File "C:\Users\opdrs\OneDrive\Belgeler\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\CUSTOM DRINK INTERACTIONS MOD\mtsfoodgroup_drinks_custom..ts4script\injector.py", line 11, in _inject
    return new_function(target_function, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\opdrs\OneDrive\Belgeler\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Mods\UNLISTED PHONE NUMBERS MOD\MTS_Scumbumbo_UnlistedPhoneNumbers_SCRIPT.ts4script\unlisted_phones.py", line 61, in UPN_resolve_drama_participant
    (result, sim_info, score) = original(self, drama_participant, resolver)
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\drama_scheduler\drama_node.py", line 836, in _resolve_drama_participant
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 971, in submit_filter
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 216, in run_without_yielding
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 239, in _run_filter_query
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 298, in _find_sims_matching_filter
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\sim_filter_service.py", line 262, in _calculate_sim_filter_score
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 2610, in calculate_score
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\filters\tunable.py", line 2681, in _calculate_relationship_score
AttributeError: 'RelationshipBitFilterTerm' object has no attribute 'reverse_bit_lookup'

idk what to do i just keep getting this error:(

Hey Nisa, just out of curiosity, will there ever be a plan to make a "Clean" (as in non NSFU) version of Wicked Perversions. Turbo and Basemental have made Clean Versions of their main mods (Basemental the longest), and I've been trying to tone down the Sex and drugs in my game ever since TurboDriver released Wonderful Whims (though to my dismay it only utilizes the Premenstrual and Attractiveness Features, as I personally think that the Sweating Feature is Safe for a "Teen" Rating). The unclean versions have always been complemented by Wicked Perversions, so with TurboDriver Creating a Clean version of Wicked Whims, and Basemental almost always having a Clean version, will there be plans to make a clean version as well (as I personally would like to have succubae and mermaid enhancements in my game, even in a clean version). Also on the note of mermaids, could you perhaps create a Version of the Mermaid Scales with scales covering parts of the Torso, Abdomen, arms, neck, and face (there's some good mermaid scales CC out there, but nothing that covers the females to the degree that I like).

1 hour ago, Godzilla-Force said:

Hey Nisa, just out of curiosity, will there ever be a plan to make a "Clean" (as in non NSFU) version of Wicked Perversions. Turbo and Basemental have made Clean Versions of their main mods (Basemental the longest), and I've been trying to tone down the Sex and drugs in my game ever since TurboDriver released Wonderful Whims (though to my dismay it only utilizes the Premenstrual and Attractiveness Features, as I personally think that the Sweating Feature is Safe for a "Teen" Rating). The unclean versions have always been complemented by Wicked Perversions, so with TurboDriver Creating a Clean version of Wicked Whims, and Basemental almost always having a Clean version, will there be plans to make a clean version as well (as I personally would like to have succubae and mermaid enhancements in my game, even in a clean version). Also on the note of mermaids, could you perhaps create a Version of the Mermaid Scales with scales covering parts of the Torso, Abdomen, arms, neck, and face (there's some good mermaid scales CC out there, but nothing that covers the females to the degree that I like).

Honestly I'd like that too at least for the mermaids, doubt the easter hare trait could work as a clean version unless Nisa integrates it with something like the cooking overhaul or makes the eggs a consumable that gives like a happy, playful, energized buff etc

Especially chest scales for the mermaids since I had a tattoo version but the mermaid intoxication seems to apply a tattoo overlay thing in the same slot so they disappear when that buff is active

Even if it relies on wonderful whims and basemental alcohol which I'm assuming it would if it ever happened I'd still grab it if there is ever a Nisa's wonderful perversions I'd def be interested especially for streaming with these traits and features in as I can't find streamer mode for wicked whims anymore so not sure if that even exists anymore now wonderful whims is a thing

Hi Nisa,

I am getting the following error when I load the game. The message says to inform you -

Ver LL.2.7e at Time: 11/11/20 01:33:09 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\utilities\injection_library\household.py", line 13, in nisa_add_sim_info_household
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 124, in remove_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 79, in remove_trait
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\utilities\nisa_injector.py", line 12, in _wrapped_function
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_framework\injections\trait_tracker.py", line 39, in nisa_remove_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 549, in _remove_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 1289, in _remove_trait_knowledge
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tracker.py", line 362, in remove_known_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_service.py", line 921, in remove_known_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\sim_knowledge.py", line 52, in remove_known_trait
KeyError: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Nisa9022_DaughteroftheEasterHare_DaughteroftheEasterHare_pscL'>

Ver LL.2.7b at Time: 11/11/20 02:18:12 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 427, in add_superaffordances

Ver LL.2.7b at Time: 11/11/20 02:19:03 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute '_auto_constraints'

Ver LL.2.7b at Time: 11/11/20 19:51:07 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1020

Ver LL.2.7b at Time: 11/11/20 19:51:58 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7b\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_bunny\tuning_injector.py", line 16, in after_interaction_manager_start

1 hour ago, JLCK said:

Hi Nisa,

I am getting the following error when I load the game. The message says to inform you -

Ver LL.2.7e at Time: 11/11/20 01:33:09 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\utilities\injection_library\household.py", line 13, in nisa_add_sim_info_household
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\sims\occult\sim_info_with_occult_tracker.py", line 124, in remove_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 79, in remove_trait
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\wickedpervs\sex_framework\injections\trait_tracker.py", line 39, in nisa_remove_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 549, in _remove_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\traits\trait_tracker.py", line 1289, in _remove_trait_knowledge
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tracker.py", line 362, in remove_known_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_service.py", line 921, in remove_known_trait
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\sim_knowledge.py", line 52, in remove_known_trait
KeyError: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Nisa9022_DaughteroftheEasterHare_DaughteroftheEasterHare_pscL'>

Ver LL.2.7b at Time: 11/11/20 02:18:12 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1020

Ver LL.2.7b at Time: 11/11/20 02:19:03 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1020

Ver LL.2.7b at Time: 11/11/20 19:51:07 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1020

Ver LL.2.7b at Time: 11/11/20 19:51:58 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1020

The current version of wickedwhims is v161b and basemental is on v7.13.132 update to those versions and see if it makes a difference if not then it's possible the new version of WW broke NWP again like what happened a while back also make sure you've got LL.2.7e of NWP I saw it once in the LE but the rest of it is mentioning an outdated version that broke even before the patch if I'm remembering correctly

Hi, I'm also getting an error:

Ver LL.2.7e at Time: 11/11/20 22:25:36 on Windows with WW v161b and Basemental 7.13.132 on 1.67.45.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 427, in add_superaffordances
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 210, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 122, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

Hi there! I wanted to share with you my issues about the new "sentiment" patch.

I realized that sims with custom traits had empty "sentiment profile". No informations, only the sims itself. I removed my traits folder from my mods, and it works for all of my sims, except those with "pheromonal flower" trait ; it was still impossible to check their profile, and when I wanted to play with them (those with this bug) and check on other sims's profile, nothing appeared at all, creating another bug. I tried a lot of things, but it finally works only after removing WP from my mods :(. And every mods where updated. I had so many lastexception and lastUIexception, saying the same thing... I deleted all of it after restarting the game (and the localthumb as well), but it was still the same. Only sims with pheromonal flower trait caused those issues. So, unfortunatly, I have to play without WP if I want this sentiment patch works. And it sucks. Do you know if there is something I can do ? 

(edit : Here some of my last "lastexception" files... )

lastUIException.txt lastUIException_63740847219.txt lastUIException_63740844987.txt

7 hours ago, Mexikal said:

Hi, I'm also getting an error:

Ver LL.2.7e at Time: 11/11/20 22:25:36 on Windows with WW v161b and Basemental 7.13.132 on 1.67.45.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7e\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 427, in add_superaffordances
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 210, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\relationships\relationship_tests.py", line 122, in __init__
  File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\event_testing\test_base.py", line 34, in __init__
TypeError: object.__init__() takes no arguments

You updated your mods, but didn't update the game. You need to roll back your mods or patch the game.