Hi Nisa,

thank you for your mod, really love it! I recently started having an issue without having installed any additional content and I was wondering if you might know anything about it. Even if my prostitute Sim services their client for 1hour/1hour 30, I always only get paid for 30 minutes. I am not sure why this is? Thanks!

16 hours ago, ebonyx said:

Haven't been able to play my game for some time now, and most places I post my exception to say that I should drop the LE in here. May I please have some help with this? A point I do see in the LEs is that the game is having an error trying to load a relationship b/w sims that no longer exist

lastException.txt 3.82 MB · 1 download mc_lastexception.html 5.67 MB · 0 downloads

I'm no expert at reading these, but I don't see a relationship trying to load, I see mention after mention of cooking.

On 11/4/2020 at 4:30 PM, darknesswithin99 said:

Hi Nisa, I know you're busy with the beta not to mention probably preparing for the upcoming patch but I have an idea for a trait for mermaids where they have a genetic deficiency causing them to not have the normal cold resistance and as such are affected by the cold possibly worse than even normal sims are

I know if you do see this since a lot of people post to here and even consider it, it would probably be implemented after Succubi are public, the mod gets put into parts along with other quality of life updates and then probably fixing things for the December skin tone update and all but this is just an idea I had while dizzy from anemia and laying down unable to move so all I was able to do was think so yeah just thought I'd share the idea I'm also curious to see if anyone else would be interested in something like this which would help see if it'd even be worth coding it and all

Actually, IMHO, Mermaids should have an Cold Tolence. After all, living in the ocean, they are subjected to more cold then normal humans since local water tempture is lower then the surronding air, usually, more so the deeper you go. Water also sucks heat from a body, dropping ones tempture if one is not careful.

3 hours ago, Dynchia said:

Actually, IMHO, Mermaids should have an Cold Tolence. After all, living in the ocean, they are subjected to more cold then normal humans since local water tempture is lower then the surronding air, usually, more so the deeper you go. Water also sucks heat from a body, dropping ones tempture if one is not careful.

I know that's not what I was getting at I'm not saying to get rid of it, and why I said genetic deficiency would be the cause for a mermaid with the trait and why they'd be affected by the cold more because with this trait if it existed they wouldn't even like have the human level of tolerance for cold their genetics aren't the same as a normal mermaid causing them to not have the needed cold resistance, it could also mean they'd get the tail motive depleting faster or prefer to stay in sulani since it's tropical and as such the water is warmer as well as just land temperatures so possible buffs for living in sulani rather than somewhere else to balance out this trait so it isn't all debuffs, and also maybe make their blood taste disgusting to vampires maybe even having it be like if one eats something with garlic

1 hour ago, hhartman said:

I don't know if the issue I'm having is related to just this mod or Whicked Whims or a combination of the two, but if anyone has any ideas how to fix this, it would be appreciated.

This typically happens with CC that isn't flagged to not allow on bathing outfit so when you go into the bath or shower it will get assigned to the bathing outfit, this happens without WW or NWP too I've had it happen with a tail but when I did a batch fix with sims4studio it said there was nothing to be changed with so don't know what was happening with that one but as I didn't use that part of the cc pack anyway I ended up unmerging the package removing the file for that part then remerging it, HOWEVER, don't do the unmerge and delete method unless you know what you're doing especially with big package files or ones like this and WW you could break something, there's a mod to allow you to copy the bathing outfit to another category to edit it in cas then set the edited one as the bathing outfit it was made by Scumbumbo and is simply called OUTFIT TOOLS - COPY ANY OUTFIT

Just now, darknesswithin99 said:

This typically happens with CC that isn't flagged to not allow on bathing outfit so when you go into the bath or shower it will get assigned to the bathing outfit, this happens without WW or NWP too I've had it happen with a tail but when I did a batch fix with sims4studio it said there was nothing to be changed with so don't know what was happening with that one but as I didn't use that part of the cc pack anyway I ended up unmerging the package removing the file for that part then remerging it, HOWEVER, don't do the unmerge and delete method unless you know what you're doing especially with big package files or ones like this and WW you could break something, there's a mod to allow you to copy the bathing outfit to another category to edit it in cas then set the edited one as the bathing outfit it was made by Scumbumbo and is simply called OUTFIT TOOLS - COPY ANY OUTFIT

I also believe there's something in MC Command Centre that can fix the bathing outfits but I never figured out how to make it work so that is what I recommend using to fix your sim bathing outfits

4 hours ago, Samijooo said:

Hai nisa. i already updated my WW and NWP but when i started playing, the game start showing warning notification constantly, so i have to delete NWP from my mods folder. Could you help me with my problem??

Nisas_Last_Exception.txt 12 kB · 1 download

Go inside your saves folder and delete the wickedperversionsmod folder.

Delete also the localthumbcache.package in your mods folder.

Load the game and see if there are still problems.

Hello! I'm not super familiar with this website so I'm sorry if I'm sending the in the wrong location. I can't seem to get the Easter Hare trait to work. I can apply the trait just fine in CAS but it disappears when I go into live mode so my sim is left one trait short. I'm so curious about this trait and it's functions and i'm sad that I can't get it to work :(.

1 minute ago, beaxlucii said:

Hello! I'm not super familiar with this website so I'm sorry if I'm sending the in the wrong location. I can't seem to get the Easter Hare trait to work. I can apply the trait just fine in CAS but it disappears when I go into live mode so my sim is left one trait short. I'm so curious about this trait and it's functions and i'm sad that I can't get it to work :(.

Is it your own, played sim?  Nisa's CAS traits are disabled for NPC's.  Other than that, I don't know why that would happen.

Only just found how that I was getting a Lot of Lag and freezing moments with this mod, I presumed it was because I had 35 packs installed, but when i got down to this one, after removing the mod those laggy moments are all but gone. Which to me is strange, I rarely used any features in this mod, it was just the feeling of having those features in my game anyway,

Hi Nisa! 

New to the wonderful world of LL!! I was wondering and I could be completely wrong but I can’t seem to get my basemental drugs mod to work as well....I don’t know if you created that too or if I’m wrong yet again lol but it could be user error since I can’t get any of my girls to take drugs....also any suggestions on how I get my slut marker to stay and my girls to actually use it. I marked her bed but for some reason they always end up on the floor. I’ve even gone as far as making a whole new room with separate entrance to try and make her actually use the bed. 
love the mod other than that! 

Hi nev1,

today might be a bad time trying to get any of these great mods here to work as today's patch might have broken some mods.

I for example get script errors now and waiting for our great modders to update their mods.

Also, the Basemental Drugs website is offline currently because they are also investigating broken parts of their mod now.

So, be patient and wait until the mods are updated...

Hello! Just wanted to report that I added back into mods folder Wicked Whims and Wicked Perversions and I got the Last Exception notice that WP wasn't supported with the latest patch update. It said to report it to you, so that's what I'm doing! First time using mods for an update so I've got no idea how to do this and I'm researching and winging as much as I can. Lol.

Hey there, LOVE your content. I'm just doing what the game told me to do, so if you get 600 notifications, it's only because we miss your mod ❤️

Ver LL.2.7c at Time: 11/10/20 14:46:10 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1020
 Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7c\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7c\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 427, in add_superaffordances
TypeError: __init__() missing 1 required positional argument: 'invert_num_relations'

This was after the latest update. LOVE YOU!

36 minutes ago, halsierosie said:

Hey there, LOVE your content. I'm just doing what the game told me to do, so if you get 600 notifications, it's only because we miss your mod ❤️

Ver LL.2.7c at Time: 11/10/20 14:46:10 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1020
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7c\NisaK\utilities\hazard_detector.py", line 70, in wrapper
  File "E:\\Python3_7_0\\version_vault\\LL\LL_2_7c\NisaK\wickedpervs\interactions.py", line 427, in add_superaffordances
TypeError: __init__() missing 1 required positional argument: 'invert_num_relations'

This was after the latest update. LOVE YOU!

Update also updated some code framework. At least for me all script mods are essentially shagged atm.

After getting the latest update.

Ver LL.2.7c at Time: 11/10/20 14:32:23 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1020

Ver LL.2.7c at Time: 11/10/20 14:41:39 on Windows with WW v161a and Basemental 6.12.131 on 1.68.154.1020