15 hours ago, GDelscribe said:

Plantigrade feet are humanoid feet.

Look, I apologize for any misunderstanding or confusion with my questions. What I’m asking is if there is a way for me to use the otter foot meshes from the Cellan Race mod, and be able to wear boots/shoes in game without having the height scaling issue I mentioned before. I know that plantigrade means human-like feet, I just meant I prefer that my characters have that type of feet so I can use footwear. Again, sorry for the confusion, but I was just wondering if there’s a way I can fix the issue, like maybe a setting in Tes5Edit that I could change? If not, that’s alright. I can tolerate the way I have it set up now. Either way, thank you for your work on this awesome race mod!

15 hours ago, GDelscribe said:

Plantigrade feet are humanoid feet.

Look, I apologize for any misunderstanding or confusion with my questions. What I’m asking is if there is a way for me to use the otter foot meshes from the Cellan Race mod, and be able to wear boots/shoes in game without having the height scaling issue I mentioned before. I know that plantigrade means human-like feet, I just meant I prefer that my characters have that type of feet so I can use footwear. Again, sorry for the confusion, but I was just wondering if there’s a way I can fix the issue, like maybe a setting in Tes5Edit that I could change? If not, that’s alright. I can tolerate the way I have it set up now. Either way, thank you for your work on this awesome race mod!

1 hour ago, Sombah Dee said:

What I’m asking is if there is a way for me to use the otter foot meshes from the Cellan Race mod, and be able to wear boots/shoes in game without having the height scaling issue I mentioned before.

Get the Plantigrade patch to replace the digi skeleton with a normal (plantigrade) one.

The patch should also include edited otter feet nifs with the scaling data removed that overwrite the default ones to prevent any bugs with it, but if they are not there for some reason, you would have to remove it yourself using NifSkope. IIRC it's a NiStringExtraData inside the first (and only) NiTriShape. If what I just said doesn't make any sense to you, either wait for Bad Dog to check the file and see if it's indeed missing, or search for info on how to use NifSkope and do it yourself.

If you opt for the latter, I'm pretty sure there's a tutorial on the NiOverride High Heels Fixes page over at Nexus that explains how to add the data; you would need to find it (as it would be there already) and delete it instead, but the video should tell you what to look for.

@Bad Dog, you should check the plantigrade file to make sure everything is in there, including transforms-less feet nifs.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for the late response, but alright I'll recheck and make sure the patch files downloaded correctly, and that they are placed correctly. If that doesn't work, I'll take a look at the tutorials. like I said, it's not too big of an issue for me, but if there was a fix I could do, I would give it a shot. Thank for your help!

Update: So I re-downloaded the plantigrade fix and it contains two mesh files, one named FemaleSkeletonOtter.nif and the other maleskeletonotter.nif. I do not see any specifically for feet. 

6 hours ago, Sombah Dee said:

Update: So I re-downloaded the plantigrade fix and it contains two mesh files, one named FemaleSkeletonOtter.nif and the other maleskeletonotter.nif. I do not see any specifically for feet. 

Then that's the problem. See my info above on how to fix the feet meshes yourself to remove the scaling, hopefully that will fix it.

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, insanitymint said:

So I have tried to use this mod, but I've been having the camera problem a few mentioned in this thread. I tried to disable all the Digi mods I am using and then use the plantigrade patch for this, yet to no avail. Is there anything else I could try? ?

Pretty sure the camera problem is caused by some kind of bug on the digi skeletons packed with the main download, so you didn't install the plantigrade patch properly. Try installing it again and make sure the "skeletonOtter" nifs in "meshes\actors\character\Cellan\" are replaced by the ones in the patch file.

Also make sure to check the posts above on how to manually remove the digi transform data from the feet nifs, as they are missing from the plantigrade patch too.

10 hours ago, Blaze69 said:

Pretty sure the camera problem is caused by some kind of bug on the digi skeletons packed with the main download, so you didn't install the plantigrade patch properly. Try installing it again and make sure the "skeletonOtter" nifs in "meshes\actors\character\Cellan\" are replaced by the ones in the patch file.

Also make sure to check the posts above on how to manually remove the digi transform data from the feet nifs, as they are missing from the plantigrade patch too.

I must have completely glanced over having to remove the data from the feet mesh... >.<; Seems to be working for now. Thanks for the reminder!

On 8/29/2019 at 5:11 PM, Blaze69 said:

Then that's the problem. See my info above on how to fix the feet meshes yourself to remove the scaling, hopefully that will fix it.

So deleting these (made a backup of the nif first) was the right thing to do? Camera is fixed either way:

Edit: I was a fool, and looking at the wrong nif. Not going to try fixing things again near midnight.

Found it here; \CellanRaceV01.01\meshes\actors\character\Cellan\Feet

• 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 12/26/2017 at 4:54 AM, Blaze69 said:

Can confirm everything is working now. The loincloth shows up when naked without a schlong, and the schlong shows up just fine when enabled.

Random thoughts and comments:

• The custom brown eyes included don't show up for me in RaceMenu for some reason, but looking at the plugin itself everything seems to be set up the right way. I'll check it out again just in case I simply missed it or something like that, but if I can reproduce it again it may be worth looking into.
  • Some other errors in the plugin, like for example the head and mouth records using the Khajiit races FormList instead of the race one, or the face textures in the race data being the Khajiit ones (so touching the Complexion slider at all in RM locks you into the Khajiit textures and you have to start a new game to fix it). But since this is just a test/alpha release, I wouldn't focus on those until all the other assets are finished and the v1.0 release is closer.
  • Don't really see the point of the "ActorProxyCellan" keyword; those keywords are only meant to refer to vanilla races so that RaceCompatibility knows which race to use whenever needed (for example, the Dark Brotherhood questline requires at some point a vanilla race proxy to select a proper race-specific dialog or else the quest gets stuck with no way to fix it). You should add ActorProxyKhajiit instead, for compatibility reasons.
  • Race description and/or lore seems a bit... wonky. Again, I understand this is just an alpha, but perhaps it would be a good idea to ask @GDelscribe about lore for the race so it can be layed out for the 1.0 release? I mean, they did come up with the idea for the race and the original assets, after all...
  • I see the current race is simply a Khajiit duplicate, but for when it gets to editing the details like height and voice, I'd definitely make them taller (at least over 1.0 for both genders) and give them different voices; I'll admit the latter is in part due to me hating the vanilla Khajiit voices, though, so YMMV.
  • Looking at the body diffuse, I see it includes feet textures for the SOS (human) feet plus some claws, so I take it the plantigrade humanoid feet option will indeed use SOS meshes you created some time ago? I'm asking because I thought about using them for the shark race and maybe even the Lungaris, but since they currently use FemFeet Redesigned meshes, I would have to create new textures for the SOS feet if I wanted to use your clawed meshes.

Wanted to check this mod out (don't care for the genitals) because I like weasels. Floatzel also my fave Water Pokemon. <3

Anyway, got SKSE and Race Compatibility. Dropped the basic CellanRace folder in Vortex, set RaceCompatibility as Dependency, game crashes as soon as I try selecting race in character creation.

Hi there, I lke a full SE port of Cellan and Lykaios Race, also your other mods like Cat Races and Compleat Khajiit. Anyway talking about the cellan , it make myy game even the "clean one" with no mods installed to cdt everytime I try to movr to Solitude/Solitude docks.  Also reporting CDT's/errors on Lykaios schlong and Lykayios NPC esp file.

So I hope coming a stable or fixed version, anyway tank for your wonderful work and keep it up! ^=^

Well I haven't installed XPMSE yet, I'll do it and tell if problem is solved then. No I can play as Lykaios with no problems. Anyway LOOT and WyreBash also Vortex can tell me mods are not compatible or is made for another game, on Skyrim LE I haven't problems. Anyway I returned to use old NMM instead Vortex and testing Skyrim SE installing one mod at time.