Vector's Modding Tools For SAM: NIF's, Body Morph's and More for Shape Atlas for Men

View File

A lot was lost when Hall of Torque stopped hosting files including everything needed to mod SAM, so i'm re-uploading these files for modders who want to make SAM even more amazing then it already is, the main highlight of this package is the ability to refit or make new armor and clothing for SAM.

*Disclaimers*

1. I'm not a modder myself and won't be able help anyone with these files, if you need help, please start a thread in the forum's.

2. The PDF Refitting Tutorial included was made for Body Slide 2 and Nifskope 1.1.3, Not for current versions, interface and other changes are likely to appear.

Credits

S.A.M, Tools and Original Release by Vector  Plexus

Backups Were Provided by Chompy

Body Slide by Ousnius & Caliente  

Rebol by REBOL Technologies

Body Morph by Expired

NifSkope by NifTools

SAM EULA

Download SAM Here

Previews of the SAM Body Can Be Found Here

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/19/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    SAM - Shape Atlas for Men
  • Special Edition Compatible
    No

Ooh Vector is gonna whoop your ass ?

I say get it while it's hot ladies! Doubt it's gonna stay up for long.

EDIT - I guess I was mistaken, given that it's also up on Vector's site. Carry on.

Well it's probably gonna be taken down soon.

Any idea if there are some fixed & final vanilla outfit meshes for SAM? The official vanilla- and DLC files are so glitchy that i had to switch back to SOS for gameplay. All the neck gaps, missing conversions etc. are just too immersion-breaking.

On 12/24/2017 at 1:28 AM, guk said:

Well it's probably gonna be taken down soon.

Actually, it won't. Everything that's up on vector's site has to have his stamp of approval, and this has it.

1 hour ago, WaxenFigure said:

Except Vector demands that everything that has anything to do with SAM be posted only on his site as well.

Hmm, true. We'll just have to wait and see then.

9 hours ago, BlueFenix said:
10 hours ago, WaxenFigure said:

Except Vector demands that everything that has anything to do with SAM be posted only on his site as well.

Hmm, true. We'll just have to wait and see then.

this is the reason why i gave him a lot of credits and links to his site (i also uploaded it to his site as well), i also know what sites he would absolutely not want me to upload or link these files to as well, i'm sharing these files but making sure i don't take full credit for the upload.