View File

Hi all,

WHAT:

This is a simple mod, which (currently) adds 29 Posters under Decorations->Vault->Posters. These Posters are themed around pregnancy and reproduction, while I tried to maintain the original style of Vault tec Propaganda posters. See preview file for an idea. The Posters are available in a new and an dirty state and cost 2 cloth each.

WHY:

As I was building my own Vault, I felt like missing the typical bigger scheme of Vault-Tec. Since we are here on LL, I thought of something like a repopulation program. For this purpose I made these posters to add the flair to the Vault, while preserving a typical style of those Vault-Tec Propaganda advertisements.

I have made an adult version too: Adult Version

Both mods can be used together without conflicts or duplicates.

But I wanted to keep them separate, since I still think, that the non-adult version is much more lore friendly, and some people might only want to use one or the other.

Some People asked for some raider(slavery) stuff. Have a look at the adult version for that ;)

If you have ideas for some additional Posters or critisism for this, please leave a comment.

I would like to have some more Posters, maybe also themed a little bit different ones for you, so your ideas are welcome.

Version 4.0 is the MURRICA UPDATE. I wanted to catch the war-time patriotism displayed in the fallout universe and take it into the posters. With this update, the mod now contains 29 different posters in pristine and dirty as usual. Hope you have fun with it.

DISCLAIMER:

Some of the Posters are rather ... political incorrect. Be warned.

Sincerly,

Kiara

View File

13 hours ago, snarfies said:

>Carry's

NO.  That is not a word, nor is that how apostrophes work.

"carries" is the correct word.

Sorry, grammatical errors drive me nuts.  I do like the idea, and they look good.

:blush:eh, yeah, I'm not a native speaker. Will be fixed in the next update, promise

12 hours ago, Celedhring said:

Could you add screenshots to show the posters?   And I'm pretty sure Vault Tec has some "adult" versions of posters like that...behind closed doors  or in vaults...  XD

I will add some in-game screenshots today or tomorrow

4 hours ago, valcon767 said:

very nice work

they should fit right in for Vault-Tec regular propaganda.

for the possibility of adult ones.....those would have been given to certain overseers

mmhh, maybe, but I will certainly add some adult posters ;)

4 hours ago, KM100z said:

lovely work! you could add human preg from beasts pics ?

Could you give me some examples? The main problem would be, that you don't really see, with what she is pregnant, so it wouldn't make a huge difference.

Sincerly

Kiara

On 12/18/2017 at 8:22 PM, snarfies said:

>Carry's

NO.  That is not a word, nor is that how apostrophes work.

"carries" is the correct word.

Sorry, grammatical errors drive me nuts.  I do like the idea, and they look good.

Since we're fixing grammar, how about spelling?  "Fullfill" should be: "Fulfill".  A single "L" in the middle, because the English language cannot combine two words easily...

That being said, I love these and the adult signs - will be adding to my game tonight!

14 hours ago, AWP3RATOR said:

Since we're fixing grammar, how about spelling?  "Fullfill" should be: "Fulfill".  A single "L" in the middle, because the English language cannot combine two words easily...

That being said, I love these and the adult signs - will be adding to my game tonight!

Thanks, will fix that ASAP. I will never get those pieced-together english words. In german it's so much easier :classic_angel:

• 1 month later...

for some reason even with both this version and the adult version they don't show up in the workshop, are they in the Vault tab in decorations if so that would explain it cuz I have lowpoly's furniture mod installed and it apparently gets rid of the vault decor tab, if it's not supposed to be there please tell me and help me figure out how to get them to show up in the workshop.

• 2 weeks later...

Jup, They are in the in the vault tab in decorations. Will probably fix this in an coming update. If one of your mods overwrites whloe tabs, you have to be very carefull, since the whole system is rather wonky (bethesda style XD) and might corrupt your save at removal. Just be keep it in mind

On 18.2.2018 at 2:52 AM, Ragnarock1234567 said:

for some reason even with both this version and the adult version they don't show up in the workshop, are they in the Vault tab in decorations if so that would explain it cuz I have lowpoly's furniture mod installed and it apparently gets rid of the vault decor tab, if it's not supposed to be there please tell me and help me figure out how to get them to show up in the workshop.

There are a few fixes for missing building tabs, but be careful with those (->backupsave and such things). in my opinion this would be the easiest and best fix, as it is better thand fideling in your game by hand and you should always try to repair such errors as soon and as clean as possible to prevent problems further down the road, especially with beth games, since that can easily lead to major fuckups.

Sincerly,

Kiara-Liam

It's fine I fixed it by Uninstalling Lowpoly's furniture mod and I did check the mod page to make sure I didn't have to uninstall it a certain way, it was as simple as clicking uninstall, now I can use the posters.

• 1 month later...

@applesandmayo: you mean the Adult and non adult versions? Probably not, because I figured that those, who want their game "casual" might not really want the Adult stuff in it. And then it would mean to make 3 different versions instead of only 2, which just makes more work and adds confusion. And since the number of installed mods is nearly irrelevant, I don't see anything worth the work.

Hello again do you think you could make a pack of wall mounted bdsm themed posters similer to these,

Spoiler

d6f8d4a0d49d65aa82ba77da21102262.jpg.3273da2c3ae9f7884b006d6af8c3dcae.jpgd6866d15a6d2b9f0a91e0e0297deb7c2.thumb.jpg.abbfb047a8c24883b63605a279079b7f.jpgPupPositions.thumb.jpg.ba4cca873af758cb3be5e27f7a8423fb.jpg

some raider/slaver themed slavery advertisement posters, and maybe some wall mounted bdsm contracts like these please? 

Spoiler

Ds-Parties-800-x-10331.thumb.jpg.8101e8b0ea998db4cfe63d328797fde0.jpgMaster-Female-slave-template-3.thumb.jpg.6dab5cc0c687b6cf9becdce99f8ca48f.jpg

It would be absolutely awesome if you could do this, but if you don't want to I can accept that.

@Ragnarock1234567:

The idea apeals, thus I would probably try something .... less shiny? Maybe something more 'Fallouty'. I don't know really, but I will definetly think about it.

Thus, don't hold your breath on it. Besides some RL stuff, I'm currently working on some other projects, and I like to have at least a version 1.0 for release, which means a rather long silent time on my side. Also I have to finish the next update for this mod :classic_rolleyes:

But I could use in-game screenshots, I think we have something like Devious devices on such things for Fo4 here, if I would use a nice settlement as background and a little bit pseudo vintage photoshop stuff ....

I see, awesome thanks maybe make the paper for the raider slave ads look like stained scrap paper with poor hand writing

with text saying like "Nuka-World Slave Auction [random date here]" or Gunner themes like "Quincy Slave Auction, Number of Slaves: 3, Price 800,000 caps each"

and maybe the bdsm contracts vault themed like this

Spoiler

Vault-Tec BDSM Program Contract

Dom_____

Sub______

Commencement date _______

just ideas for the Fallouty theme you were pondering ;). One more thing are you asking me for the screenshots and photoshop stuff?

6 hours ago, Ragnarock1234567 said:

I see, awesome thanks maybe make the paper for the raider slave ads look like stained scrap paper with poor hand writing

with text saying like "Nuka-World Slave Auction [random date here]" or Gunner themes like "Quincy Slave Auction, Number of Slaves: 3, Price 800,000 caps each"

and maybe the bdsm contracts vault themed like this

Hide contents

Vault-Tec BDSM Program Contract

Dom_____

Sub______

Commencement date _______

just ideas for the Fallouty theme you were pondering ;). One more thing are you asking me for the screenshots and photoshop stuff?

Yeah, something along those lines.

No, I wasn't asking you for the pictures, just rolling ideas in my head.