• 2 months later...
On 4/14/2018 at 1:43 AM, Kiara said:

Yeah, something along those lines.

No, I wasn't asking you for the pictures, just rolling ideas in my head.

hello dude hows the progress on the raider/gunner posters?

9 hours ago, Ragnarock1234567 said:

hello dude hows the progress on the raider/gunner posters?

unfortunately there wasn't much that could be called progress. I have some very demanding RL stuff going on, which has priority. I can't give you an ETA, sry

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
On 2/19/2019 at 6:39 PM, redeye1997 said:

does anyone know why the adult version is no longer accessible?

The adult version says its hidden due to underage content. Looking at the posters in this version, there is the siblings one with kids in it. I guess they were nude kids in the adult versions update? Who knows.

10 hours ago, Blank616 said:

The adult version says its hidden due to underage content. Looking at the posters in this version, there is the siblings one with kids in it. I guess they were nude kids in the adult versions update? Who knows.

I have the adult version there is no underage content in it just naked vault girl posters in some she is having sex, in others she is lactating and in some of them she is pregnant and there is also posters that advertise raider slave auctions but that's it. idk why it's hidden now, what gives?

Maybe someone thought the naked pregnancy posters counted as underage content?

I have the adult version and I'm guessing it was removed since one of the posters in the old version has text saying "Entry Age 16" and it looks like a nude kid being shown. There was a newer version released though that had the text changed to "Entry Age 18"  Guessing the author should've totally removed the old version. Here's a picture of the posters blurred a bit.      

Screenshot_1.png.e069b6ccbe1660ef9d7a3dc3f10b05f9.png

Great adult mod for Fallout 4 otherwise.

On 2/25/2019 at 3:37 PM, xXPortableXx said:

Can someone provide a link with the adult version?

Although I switched to the new one myself, I still had the old one stuck in storage, so here ya go:

https://www.mediafire.com/file/ni2j68ws862d741/Posters.rar/file

Again I'd just like to point out that Crusader Kings 2 lets people get married & have kids at 16 - and if you're a raider that includes forcing them to become concubines (i.e. rape).  Though it lacks any nudity, which is probably why it's OK for them.  So if you live in a place where a drawing of a topless girl isn't kosher don't blame me when you get into trouble.

6 hours ago, Froggy said:

Although I switched to the new one myself, I still had the old one stuck in storage, so here ya go:

Again I'd just like to point out that Crusader Kings 2 lets people get married & have kids at 16.  Though it lacks any nudity, which is probably why it's OK for them.  So if you live in a place where a drawing of topless girl isn't kosher don't blame me when you get into trouble.

Thank you :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 2/27/2019 at 4:55 PM, Froggy said:

Again I'd just like to point out that Crusader Kings 2 lets people get married & have kids at 16 - and if you're a raider that includes forcing them to become concubines (i.e. rape).  Though it lacks any nudity, which is probably why it's OK for them.  So if you live in a place where a drawing of a topless girl isn't kosher don't blame me when you get into trouble.

Thank you very much. Mind I ask what the new one you're using?

On 4/10/2019 at 12:34 PM, assassin394 said:

Thank you very much. Mind I ask what the new one you're using?

The new one that says 18 instead of 16 - not that I care (AoC is 16 here) but it has a lot more posters inside it and I wanted access to them.

21 hours ago, Froggy said:

I already did.  Mediafire link, 7 posts up.

No, I mean the new one you are using. Not the adult version made by OP. The one you are referring to in this post. Sorry for the confusion. My english isn't good

On 4/12/2019 at 1:25 PM, Froggy said:

The new one that says 18 instead of 16 - not that I care (AoC is 16 here) but it has a lot more posters inside it and I wanted access to them.

23 hours ago, assassin394 said:

No, I mean the new one you are using. Not the adult version made by OP. The one you are referring to in this post. Sorry for the confusion. My english isn't good

"Download this file"  <-- push this button