On 4/18/2019 at 11:26 AM, Kiara said:

The adult version was taken down by LL mods due to violation of the terms of this site.

There will be an upload of a new version, but it will take time, since I have much RL stuff going on right now.

No rush! you're awesome for doing it at all. I wonder whether you're considering uploading the "unacceptable" version elsewhere?

On 4/18/2019 at 10:26 AM, Kiara said:

The adult version was taken down by LL mods due to violation of the terms of this site.

There will be an upload of a new version, but it will take time, since I have much RL stuff going on right now.

Can't wait for the Adult Version of this mod. Jest had to completly rebuild my FO4 game and I realy miss the adult version mod it was so Cool.

OK, I'm still confused by what you all mean by adult vs non-adult, because they've both got pictures of girls sucking on horse cocks, but I have two versions of it storage. 

The one I linked to back on page two is the 3.0 edition.  I think that's the oh so taboo "16" version (which is perfectly kosher in the civilized world), but I didn't really check first.

The one I'm using now (just because it has more stuff in it) is called the 4.1 edition and I know that's the "18" version.  I don't know if that's the one you guys want, but here it is anyway.  If there were any versions after that then I can't help you, sorry.

Be sure to send screenshots to your local impotent, senile congressman so that they can have a heart attack, die, and finally make room for someone who actually knows what century we're living in to take their place.

1 hour ago, Froggy said:

OK, I'm still confused by what you all mean by adult vs non-adult, because they've both got pictures of girls sucking on horse cocks, but I have two versions of it storage. 

The one I linked to back on page two is the 3.0 edition.  I think that's the oh so taboo "16" version (which is perfectly kosher in the civilized world), but I didn't really check first.

The one I'm using now (just because it has more stuff in it) is called the 4.1 edition and I know that's the "18" version.  I don't know if that's the one you guys want, but here it is anyway.  If there were any versions after that then I can't help you, sorry.

Be sure to send screenshots to your local impotent, senile congressman so that they can have a heart attack, die, and finally make room for someone who actually knows what century we're living in to take their place.

Thank you for the link Froggy

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/28/2019 at 2:05 AM, Froggy said:

I think they mean one is KLPosters.esp which is the one you can download from this topic and the link you shared.
And one is KLPostersAdult.esp which is the one you linked to mediafire last page with the 16 text and all of that.

I must say I really love this mod. Is so simple looking, but fun and (kinda) lore friendly. 
I came back here because my game was running so bad I decided to reset all the mods to zero and came back to re download this one between the first 5. Nice to see and update.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hey there love the mod ❤️ thank you for all your hard work. 

Quick question is there a replacer version of this? As I've seen some around the commonwealth but in like LL mod areas but when I'm in say vault 111 they are the vanilla ones? Is it me doing something wrong or is that the way it is? 

Ty in advance ?