View File

About This File

FLEXIBLE ARMBINDER

This mod should replace DD's static armbinder with a flexible one that follows arm/hand movement.

[ REQUIREMENTS ]
Devious Devices - Integration V4.0 or V3.3b - https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/371-devious-devices-integration/

(and all the requirements that go with it)

[ INSTALLATION ]
1) Extract "FLEXIBLE_ARMBINDER__DDI 4.0.7z" or "FLEXIBLE_ARMBINDER__DDI 3.3b.7z" into your skyrim data folder
2) Run the FNIS GENERATION TOOL "GenerateFNISforUsers.exe". For more info, look here http://skyrim.nexusm...com/mods/11811.

[ WARNING ]

Running bodyslide with CBBE bodytype can break this mod:

It's probably also worth noting that the CBBE install of DD includes bodyslide files for the armbinders, so if you build them in bodyslide after installing this you will break this mod.

And if you're using MO, that means loading this after the bodyslide output.

There are four NIFs that make the armbinder flexible.  If you run into issues, make sure these NIFs are replaced by the versions in this mod.

meshes\devious\devices\armbinder01_0.nif   (regular armbinder)

meshes\devious\devices\armbinder01_1.nif   (regular armbinder)

Meshes\devious\expansion\ArmbEbonite_0.nif   (ebonite armbinder)

Meshes\devious\expansion\ArmbEbonite_1.nif   (ebonite armbinder)

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    12/17/2017
  • Category
  • Requires
    Devious Devices - Integration V4.0 or 3.3b
  • Special Edition Compatible

41 minutes ago, LazyBoot said:

Looks like there's something wrong with the folder-structure 

Turns out the "behaviors" folder is placed 1 folder too deep.

Thanks for the catch.  I have fixed the structure.

For everyone who has already downloaded, move "FNIS_FLX_Behavior.hkx": (or just redownload the mod)

From: meshes\actors\character\animations\behaviors\FNIS_FLX_Behavior.hkx

To: meshes\actors\character\behaviors\FNIS_FLX_Behavior.hkx

(Then run FNIS again)

1 hour ago, Richard1234 said:

Nice mod :smile:

For me there's slightly too much arm movement when the standing idle is playing. Though I'd love to see a similar mod for the elbow binder.

Nice work!

Yeah, I was having trouble deciding how much movement to put into animations.

If there is any animations you really hate, go into DD's animation folder (meshes\actors\character\animations\DD) and find the "abc0_" + name of animation you don't like (ie: abc0_h2h_idle.hkx).  Then copy it over into this mod's FLX folder (meshes\actors\character\animations\FLX ) and replace that animation (flx0_h2h_idle.hkx).

3 hours ago, Jappa123 said:

Hmm there is struggle animation but armbinder wont move, and also armbinder is clipping with body since there is no bodyslide files i could copy armbinder meshes and textures from dd assets and expansion will it work ?

The flexible armbinder is attached to the arms.  If you have an animation where arms don't more (all current DD struggle animations), then the armbinder won't move.

Not an expert in bodyslide.  I adapted the armbinder using "UUNP 7B Bombshell" body type, and it probably needs to go through bodyslide for other body types.  I will look into how to set up bodyslide later, when I have energy.

32 minutes ago, cinemagic said:

Can it be directly used as reference mesh in DDA's CBBE armbinder bodyslide?

I don't think DDA has an armbinder bodyslide (maybe I missed it?).  In any case, getting the armbinder to fit diferent body types is outside my area of expertise.  I will try looking into it when I am not busy, but hopefully someone who knows what their doing will help out. 

1 hour ago, cedec0 said:

I don't think DDA has an armbinder bodyslide (maybe I missed it?).  In any case, getting the armbinder to fit diferent body types is outside my area of expertise.  I will try looking into it when I am not busy, but hopefully someone who knows what their doing will help out. 

DDA 3.0e contains:

UUNP armbinder bodislide - no

CBBE armbinder bodyslide - yes

Install with UUNP option during FOMOD, mannuelly extract CBBE slidershape and sliderset, and adjust slidergroup setting to add it into Unified unp group.

Seems it work basically fine with presets which use no more than +-50% of UUNP morphs. Its slidersets can correctly fit the uunp body on most important parameter: push up, shoulder width, breast width, big torso.

20 hours ago, cedec0 said:

Yeah, I was having trouble deciding how much movement to put into animations.

If there is any animations you really hate, go into DD's animation folder (meshes\actors\character\animations\DD) and find the "abc0_" + name of animation you don't like (ie: abc0_h2h_idle.hkx).  Then copy it over into this mod's FLX folder (meshes\actors\character\animations\FLX ) and replace that animation (flx0_h2h_idle.hkx).

Thanks!

Edit: I can't get this solution to work. Copied abc0_h2h_idle.hkx from meshes\actors\character\animations\DD into meshes\actors\character\animations\FLX and renamed it to flx0_h2h_idle.hkx (after deleting the original flx file). Then ran fnis and started new game. The flx idle is still playing.

I also noticed that for the black leather armbinder the animations work perfectly, but for the black ebonite, white ebonite and red ebonite armbinders the arms are moving without the armbinder. Did I do something wrong on my side?

4 hours ago, Richard1234 said:

Thanks!

Edit: I can't get this solution to work. Copied abc0_h2h_idle.hkx from meshes\actors\character\animations\DD into meshes\actors\character\animations\FLX and renamed it to flx0_h2h_idle.hkx (after deleting the original flx file). Then ran fnis and started new game. The flx idle is still playing.

There are four differant idle animations:

flx0_mt_idle.hkx  (default idle)

flx0_h2h_idle.kf (unarmed combat idle)  <<< This is the one you replaced

flx0_sneakh2h_idle.kf (default sneak idle)
flx0_sneakmtidle.kf (unarmed combat idle)

You probably want to replace them all.  (also, you don't need to rerun FNIS for this)

4 hours ago, Richard1234 said:

I also noticed that for the black leather armbinder the animations work perfectly, but for the black ebonite, white ebonite and red ebonite armbinders the arms are moving without the armbinder. Did I do something wrong on my side?

Maybe, there are four NIFs that make the armbinder flexible:

Make sure these NIFs are replaced by the versions in this mod.

10 hours ago, flim2010 said:

the arm is moving outside of the armbinder while the armbinder is stationary.

is it because I used CBBE body type?

No, this is not.  Armbinder should move with arms if the NIF files are being properly replaced (CBBE might cause some clipping, but not this).  Make sure the NIFs below are being replaced by the versions in this mod.

10 hours ago, flim2010 said:

the arm is moving outside of the armbinder while the armbinder is stationary.

is it because I used CBBE body type?

2 minutes ago, cedec0 said:

No, this is not.  Armbinder should move with arms if the NIF files are being properly replaced (CBBE might cause some clipping, but not this).  Make sure the NIFs below are being replaced by the versions in this mod.

It's probably also worth noting that the CBBE install of DD includes bodyslide files for the armbinders, so if you build them in bodyslide after installing this you will break this mod.

14 hours ago, LazyBoot said:

It's probably also worth noting that the CBBE install of DD includes bodyslide files for the armbinders, so if you build them in bodyslide after installing this you will break this mod.

Ah. Maybe that's the only reason why. I run the bodyslide after installing.
Oh well, nothing I can do anyway, it's my fault. At least I know what went wrong.

I'm unsure of the cause, guessing it's something to do with bodyslide I don't really know. I keep getting CTD with this installed when I go to load a blank game for testing. I've got DD assets, DD integration, DD exp and DD helpless. I don't recall having installed anything else related to DD. Using MO I installed this last. DD integration no longer has Devious Deviants.esp in V 4.0 unless I keep it active from the older version and override whatever's in 3.3b in the load order of MO.

As for the bodyslide part I've generated uunp meshes for all my parts with slider support. 

Any help please?

9 minutes ago, Eu4orick said:

I'm unsure of the cause, guessing it's something to do with bodyslide I don't really know. I keep getting CTD with this installed when I go to load a blank game for testing. I've got DD assets, DD integration, DD exp and DD helpless. I don't recall having installed anything else related to DD. Using MO I installed this last. DD integration no longer has Devious Deviants.esp in V 4.0 unless I keep it active from the older version and override whatever's in 3.3b in the load order of MO.

As for the bodyslide part I've generated uunp meshes for all my parts with slider support. 

Any help please?

Did you run FNIS after installing?