New here, can someone help me

Hi, as i said in the title i am new here. What i am wondering is. How do i get sex animations with the best looking characters and "physics". I have been looking around here and what i figured is that everything need : Sexlab framework, FNIS , XP32 skeleton, SKSE and SkyUI. But when i am looking at the other mods it just seem that they all require some other mod to so i am just getting lost in what mods i actually need and in what order i should install them in. Can anyone help me?

sexlab FNIS and FNIS creature if you plan on using any creature mods like SLAL MNC (more nasty critters) XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE SKSE SKYUI match maker for testing to make sure animations work and for casting spells on you and other people to start sex LOOT for sorting load order. Download mods if they have requirements download those too and install them once you have all installed run LOOT to sort your load order. For body download bodyslide and make your body in it using either CBBE or UUNP. They both have a HDT version which has bouncing boobs butts and belly and work with pregnancy mods. 

Sexlab, FNIS, FNIS Creatures, XPMSE, SKSE, SkyUI and HDT Physics Extension are must-haves. You should also install Papyrus Utilities, UI Extensions and JContainers. You will need LOOT to sort your load order. Crash Fixes is a very good thing to have. Don't forget Fuz Ro Dah and Realistic Force.

Zaz Animation Pack is another that many mods use, along with Sexlab Aroused (I prefer the Redux version) and Schlongs of Skyrim. For bondage themed stuff, Devious Devices Assets, Integration and Extension.

Beyond those, take your time, be prepared for CTDs. Always check the requirements of mods and make sure you have those installed. And have fun. :smiley:

14 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

sexlab FNIS and FNIS creature if you plan on using any creature mods like SLAL MNC (more nasty critters) XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended - XPMSE SKSE SKYUI match maker for testing to make sure animations work and for casting spells on you and other people to start sex LOOT for sorting load order. Download mods if they have requirements download those too and install them once you have all installed run LOOT to sort your load order. For body download bodyslide and make your body in it using either CBBE or UUNP. They both have a HDT version which has bouncing boobs butts and belly and work with pregnancy mods. 

What mod should i use for npc to be able to get them nude?

2 minutes ago, Sarge Misfit said:

Sexlab, FNIS, FNIS Creatures, XPMSE, SKSE, SkyUI and HDT Physics Extension are must-haves. You should also install Papyrus Utilities, UI Extensions and JContainers. You will need LOOT to sort your load order. Crash Fixes is a very good thing to have. Don't forget Fuz Ro Dah and Realistic Force.

Zaz Animation Pack is another that many mods use, along with Sexlab Aroused (I prefer the Redux version) and Schlongs of Skyrim. For bondage themed stuff, Devious Devices Assets, Integration and Extension.

Beyond those, take your time, be prepared for CTDs. Always check the requirements of mods and make sure you have those installed. And have fun. :smiley:

Thanks, i will look into those!

For naked bodies there are several alternatives, in several variances. The common base for women is either (U)UNP or CBBE, honestly imho there isn't much difference, but i'm a barbarian in this stuff. ;) Regardless which one you chose, most likely you'll want (and for some mods like Devious Devices even need) Bodyslide. With that the basic shape of the basic body doesn't matter at all anymore, you can get pretty much any shape with both.

One other thing you should think about is using a mod manager, though. Manual install is always possible but you really need to know what you're doing for each mod. I don't know that much about NMM, but from my experience that's still true for using NMM. With Mod Organizer you don't have to care that much anymore about single mods (because even if you mess something up it's just a few clicks to fix it), but especially in the beginning you need to learn more about this tool than with NMM.

Before you start thinking of sexmods at all make sure you got a working setup going. Skse -> skyui - > racemenu ->  bodyslide outfitstudio ( with the body setup of your choice) -> male body replacer like sam or sos  ->Skin, hair whatever mods -> ( this is where you should start adding sexlab and animations and other sex you want to add. )-> hdt physic extentions -> fnis -> fnis creatures -> realistic ragdols and physics -> XPMSE skeleton (last in loadorder nothing should overwrite this except what comes next) -> Fnis-patch (gernerated by fnis for users. That is just a quick order if you follow that basic order I can assure you it should always work 100% unless you messed up something somewhere.

Archived