Idle animation stuck ? help please

That is the topic i installed pretty female idle and choose one idle animation.

But now it seems that my idle animation is always the hands bound behind animation

I dont have any device on my caracter or anything but it treat it like i have one

I tried the free me in DCL and the debug of devious device but it doesnt seem to change anything

Thanks for the help

Oh yeah tried to reinstall the one idle animation but no change

20 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

Did you also rerun FNIS as well?

18 minutes ago, AgentCarolina said:

did you run FNIS after installing it?

Not sure if you would need it but anything messing with animations should probably run with FNIS 

Yes i did

It's not a t-pose i can play but my character when idle has now always his hand tied behind is back but without rope or device

You won't always get the T-pose if you don't run FNIS sometimes things will just not work or work right.

Also you can delete a post if you need to just click options and select delete. I copied your stuff from the other post and then edited the one with the quotes and then deleted the other post.

What is your load order?

5 minutes ago, myuhinny said:

You won't always get the T-pose if you don't run FNIS sometimes things will just not work or work right.

Also you can delete a post if you need to just click options and select delete. I copied your stuff from the other post and then edited the one with the quotes and then deleted the other post.

What is your load order?

Cool thanks

:) since i dont know how to do a spoiler i have my load order on a txt file

The armor mods will be merged soon that is why they are not activated

LoadOrder_Skyrim_2017-12-09T14-13-26.txt

17 minutes ago, AgentCarolina said:

What did FNIS tell you when you ran it? are you getting errors? are you applying the correct patches?? 

I'm saying this because I have had this same issue with the same mod, and it was me not using FNIS correctly that caused it. 

FNIS says that my anims are A-ok

I have found the error....

I think it may be because of Devious Device beta or a little glitch because i put back a armbinder on my caracter and then removed again and everything has been working fine my idle animation has been brought back to what it was.

Skynet thought that i was still still in a armbinder anim :) i am sooooo relieved was beginning to panic

Thank you two for the help

• 2 years later...
On 12/9/2017 at 11:15 PM, tuxagent7 said:

I have found the error....

I think it may be because of Devious Device beta or a little glitch because i put back a armbinder on my caracter and then removed again and everything has been working fine my idle animation has been brought back to what it was.

Skynet thought that i was still still in a armbinder anim :) i am sooooo relieved was beginning to panic

Oh, thank you man! ..That is if you are still here after 3 years of coarse :)

Had the exact same problem just now and your method with putting on an armbinder and then removing it - WORKED!

1 hour ago, evilblade said:

Oh, thank you man! ..That is if you are still here after 3 years of coarse :)

Had the exact same problem just now and your method with putting on an armbinder and then removing it - WORKED!

Yup still here :) man that post hit me way back my first year modding Skyrim

Happy it helped i find it usefull to leave the solution when having a problem and finding a way

• 1 year later...

Hey if you are still here! Do you remember if your hands get free when you play another animation?

Cuz I am trying to figure out the exact opposite, how not to have DD/Zaz unbound my hands when playing another sex animation? Thx in advance.

Edited by Henry234
  • 2 years later...