18 hours ago, Meowstress said:

I've seen some pretty good Zelda sims scattered around the internet. Here's a Malon I found (or Cremia judging from the background.)
image.thumb.jpg.0624205301f58f2d9b8189ec2fa201de.jpg

Also these are some very nice gaming sims, @deathbywesker! Thanks for taking the time to upload them! :heart: Do you have any plans for more Final Fantasy related sims?

Thank you Meowstress and you're welcome. :blush: It's my way of saying thank you for this awesome community. I do have other FF sims in my library but I haven't tracked down their cc yet. I'm planning on making more FF characters but it just depends on how much free time I have. (I've seen way too many Tifa's, Yuna's, and pretty much the whole cast of FFXV.) Also, I do have Yuna and Tifa too btw, XD.

I'd really like to see these converted for the Sims 4 though.

Fran set by Juba_0o: http://simmist.blogspot.com/2014/09/viera-package-fran-from-final-fantasy.html (this would be perfect for my Fran sim.)

TP Zelda set by GnatGoSplat: http://modthesims.info/d/328344 

6 hours ago, TheAfterLife said:

I love Chuck <3 He looks amazing.

Thank you TheAfterLife! I just saw your male sims and I :heart: your detective! 

9 minutes ago, deathbywesker said:

Thank you Meowstress and you're welcome. :blush: It's my way of saying thank you for this awesome community. I do have other FF sims in my library but I haven't tracked down their cc yet. I'm planning on making more FF characters but it just depends on how much free time I have. (I've seen way too many Tifa's, Yuna's, and pretty much the whole cast of FFXV.) Also, I do have Yuna and Tifa too btw, XD.

For identifying CC have you considered using the Tray Importer? It really makes it alot easier as it gives you a list of CC used for a tray item and allows you a quick tool to google it so you can find download links and such. 

6 minutes ago, mrrakkonn said:

For identifying CC have you considering using the Tray Importer? It really makes it alot easier as it gives you a list of CC used for a tray item and allows you a quick tool to google it so you can find download links and such. 

Yes, I use the tray importer to find the content for my sims and it's helped me tremendously, but I do have a lot of old content I still use which sometimes can be hard to find. Sometimes the links don't exist anymore because the content got deleted/removed. 

8 hours ago, Meowstress said:

A friend of mine made her. I don't think he ever uploaded her though.

Yeah! They make lots of video game sims, but I think most of them are private. They did upload their Devil May Cry sims recently and were working on making a Sephiroth sim, so maybe we will see more downloads in the future. I could ask him if he would convert the Fran set and maybe the TP Zelda set too, though I think he's taking a break from Sims for a while, so we'll have to see. I can PM you their tumblr as its mostly just pictures anyways.

Thanks, I know who your talking about. ;)

• 4 months later...
2 hours ago, Gaeryn said:

A heads-up -- the link for Bayonetta's accessories is no good. Don't suppose you have the files to share?

Thank you for letting me know, unfortunately there's nothing I can do about broken links. The cc creator's tumblr account doesn't exist anymore but you can find some of his content here. (The Bayonetta accessories are included.)

https://ifeltlikeposting.wordpress.com/2018/05/19/sims-4-retired-creator-cc-hunt-rumoruka-raizon/

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
On 1/9/2018 at 2:07 AM, deathbywesker said:

Sorry, unfortunately I don't take requests. However, Zelda and Midna have already been made and I kind of made Link (not really...) I also made Ganondorf if you're interested.

Reveal hidden contents

Zelda.thumb.png.673b64ec0e52a2002d2933a4a4adf6dc.pngMidna.png.b6c3c50eb1c3dae157ecd7cc12dc9fa5.pngLunk.png.fc0b8931b5c76210cace44182892e798.pngGanondorf.thumb.jpg.f853d81e8c8689f26773b5a87790e663.jpgGanondorf_Edit.thumb.jpg.ed1d64bc73964cb8eda899293da720c9.jpg

My comment is kinda random but I just searched for some Zelda and Final Fantasy characters, so I found you (I really love your Ardyn btw!) and I would be interested in your Ganondorf. I searched in the Gallery for your characters and then I noticed that you didn't upload Ganondorf. But I have found your Midna and Zelda and they are so amazing and original!

22 hours ago, Celina_Dragmire said:

My comment is kinda random but I just searched for some Zelda and Final Fantasy characters, so I found you (I really love your Ardyn btw!) and I would be interested in your Ganondorf. I searched in the Gallery for your characters and then I noticed that you didn't upload Ganondorf. But I have found your Midna and Zelda and they are so amazing and original!

Thank you! I'm glad you like them unfortunately, I never actually shared them for public download. I probably won't share them unless I see proper cc for them or conversions from their actual models converted for sims 4. (I've tried converting cc to sims 4, but it's just too complicated for me to understand what I'm doing.) 

To be more specific, I tried converting this Sims 2 TP Zelda set by GnatGoSplat on MTS and eventually gave up. I also tried converting some Sims 3 hair that I had for awhile but gave up on that too. 

I highly recommend checking these beautiful ppl out if you're looking to make FF related sims, Zelda sims and more:

cosplaysimmer (They have a lot Anime/ video game cc and FF cc, keep in mind a majority of their content is patreon exclusive)

plazasims (She also converts a lot of video game cc, and also has patreon exlcusive cc but she does release it publicly.)

natalia-auditore (She makes pretty much everything, patreon cc too but she also releases it publicly.)

Studio-K/Karzalee (Anime/video game cc and more.)

mimoto-sims (Video game cc.)

valhallansim (Mostly Overwatch and Wow cc conversions.)

lunanelfeah (A lot of fantasy cc , perfect for your elfish sims.)

botrom-u1 (Anime cc.)

slade (Anime/Video game cc.)

tekri (Handmade cc, mostly female hair.)

On 6/20/2019 at 10:38 PM, LuvrBot said:

oh that chuck greene is looking so nice! thanks for making him available!

Thank you, and you're welcome. ;3

• 6 months later...
  • 2 months later...
On 1/9/2020 at 8:18 PM, InsideTheFire993 said:

Just out of curiosity would you be willing to make Leon Kennedy? 

Sorry for the late reply, I just saw your post and I do have a Leon S. Kennedy sim already made but it's the RE6 version of him. I do plan on making other versions of him like I did with Chris.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 4/3/2020 at 7:19 AM, duchbk123 said:

Hello, can u share your Ada Wong? I have seen ur Ada from topic "Share your female Sims" , u know, i really really like Ada and the first time i see your Ada, man you deserve a trophy for making perfect Ada ever

Thanks! Unfortunately I won't be uploading sims for quite some time.