What are YOUR "Must Use" Mature Mods?

tm2dragon

On ‎03‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 4:35 AM, lwflashy said:

You just HAD to mention this and make me look it up (non-Skyrim player) didn't you? F$@k... now I have ideas...

Sorry - I didn't mean to give you even more sleepless nights!  You just cannot sit still, can you? Now I'm going to be eager to see what you come up with!  Luck!

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Torchwood said:

I only use Vanilla Fudge and appearance overhauls for the female companions...not much in the way of naturally enhancing the vanilla romance options with FourPlay content that isn't deviant AF.

You have apparently never played into the Romantic Companion Overhaul storyline in Wastelander's Rash. Yes there is a disease component to the mod, but once you get the cure item, you can start the overhaul storyline. Its MEAT and SUBSTANCE using fourplay as a means to drive a narrative rather than just a free-for-all fuck fest. I say this as a player, not as the author of the mod....

..and while RSE has deviant stuff in it, there are real draws to it as well that TOTALLY immerse you into the fourplay enhanced Fallout4 game world. And ALL of the deviant stuff in my mod has a disable toggle in the MCM - if you dont like something, trust me mate, there is a switch to turn it off in RSE!

Again, Im the author of these two mods and my words should be considered as suspect. But Im willing to bet that in the next few days or so, you will see some VERY happy gamers chime in who will agree with what Ive just said, if not a little more enthusiastically...

12 hours ago, Flashy (JoeR) said:

You have apparently never played into the Romantic Companion Overhaul storyline in Wastelander's Rash. Yes there is a disease component to the mod, but once you get the cure item, you can start the overhaul storyline. Its MEAT and SUBSTANCE using fourplay as a means to drive a narrative rather than just a free-for-all fuck fest. I say this as a player, not as the author of the mod....

..and while RSE has deviant stuff in it, there are real draws to it as well that TOTALLY immerse you into the fourplay enhanced Fallout4 game world. And ALL of the deviant stuff in my mod has a disable toggle in the MCM - if you dont like something, trust me mate, there is a switch to turn it off in RSE!

Again, Im the author of these two mods and my words should be considered as suspect. But Im willing to bet that in the next few days or so, you will see some VERY happy gamers chime in who will agree with what Ive just said, if not a little more enthusiastically...

Sounds Straight up my alley! I'm definitely going to give it a look!

I know the Idiot Savant laff annoys most players, plus being anti-intelligence may be the point but it never ends up part of my build.

I picked up Savant Slut which reverses the effect (higher INT procs more) and has the option to show a different UI pop up when it goes off. This alone can really help boost your character in terms of EXP.

I don't allow my character to engage in sex 24/7 so this little sexy pop-up is a reminder that there's more to do than kill shit.

Edit: Skyrim mechanics force you to temporarily gimp yourself to level, or choose skills not desired for your build, making the jack of all trades prophesy a reality. At least Fallout gives some options for leveling that allow you to remain somewhat pure in your build and I believe Savant Slut really helps this.

• 1 month later...

I've used RXL collars and plugs of the commonwealth in every playthrough so I guess you can say they are essential... also Busy settlers rugs, which while not explicitly kinky does have all the prisoner poses and other poses which can be perverted with imagination (like the leaning on railing pose when placed next to a table makes a great spanking position) :smile:

• 6 months later...

starting from scratch,  #1cheat terminal, #2 modern firearms (tactical edition) , #3  CBBE and all its counterparts, #4 RSE and all its AAF counterparts.  #5 snappy builds.

finally companion ivy.  CWSS.   6 mods , I really need to play fallout 4.    Fallout Miami Looks amazing  cant wait  to DL that one.

Been away from Fallout 4 for a few weeks and have been carefully considering how I would try to develop a new experience for my next play through. I think I am going to go with an AAF based game this time and the only things other than that I would consider essential are:

1. Ivy

2. Sexual Harrassment

3. AAF FPE

4. Happy Hookers Inc.

5. Diamond City Expansion (for Red Seat District)

6 hours ago, iwishiwaszerg said:

I really like your armor. Where did you get them?

First is a mashup of mostly armor by Derpsdale at Nexus. Just Google him. Second is mostly HN66 Easy Girl. I think the horns are from Skyrim conversions by Bumex on this site.

On 12/19/2017 at 7:06 PM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

That mod also went into beta on it's own if I am correct. It looks super cool, and I am super excited to use it eventually.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
On 12/3/2017 at 5:35 AM, Flashy (JoeR) said:

You just HAD to mention this and make me look it up (non-Skyrim player) didn't you? F$@k... now I have ideas...

To what mod is he referring? Can't find this :P

• 2 weeks later...

The mods i used regularly when i still had a gaming pc were:

Combat:

Arbitration

Super Mutant Redux

Very light mod list i use Pack Attack NPC Edition This mod is very script heavy i only use it on mod list 50 < and lower never higher no pc can handle that.

Settlement:

Sim Settlement and addons

Home maker

Transfer settlement i made allot of blue prints in my previous games and always saved the blue print so i can quickly redo my settlement the way i did it previously.

Better settlers

Body textures :

CBBE

and for male usually EVB or the last one i tried was body talk2.

Fallout 4 sex mods:

AAF and requirement:

and leito animations and some other animation packs.

SUE

RSE previously and later used the element mostly 1,2,4,5 and 7

Just buisness.

For clothes armor

usually use AWCKR

and armor extended + calypse addons

for weapons 

not much mostly single weapon mods, the mod weaponsmith extender never worked right for me always caused massive frames problems.

Also i tend to stay away from mods that adds to many loose files i was on hardrive and this will be terrible for frame per seconds. The game itself is already poorly optimized so using lose files will make it play even worse.

• 4 months later...

"Just Business", no doubt. A mod I really cannot play FO4 without... I simply use it to create my very own special squad of former raiders, gunners and other females I rescued {like Disceples' slaves}.I only wish had a better developed dialogue system and the chance to give them group order without going through the dialogue with each "slave". I was trying it together with The Auction House to sell and buy slaves but the integration between them two is still not working despite the patch I got.

• 2 months later...
On 11/21/2017 at 3:59 AM, Olmech said:

Fallout 4 is not quite as diverse as Skyrim in terms of the clothing, but theres a little something out there for every taste. When I establish the kind of playthrough I will be undertaking, I will then load up the wardrobe accordingly. If I will be leaning toward immersion, then I choose ratty clothing mods. If I decide my Sole Survivor was a fashion designer before the war< then naturally I load a more modern wardrobe. I use my own CBBE body because most of what I have found would require a wheelbarrow to haul the breasts around with. I prefer a little more realistic look.

State what kind of look youre going for and I could probably recommend something. Would be a real shot in the dark otherwise. I like jeans on the ladies...always have since Brooke was hawking Calvin. As such the mod below has become one of my go to, must have mods:

https://www.loverslab.com/files/file/3312-cowgirl-cbbe-outfit/

Combine that with pieces from these and you have a winning combo:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/19596/?

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/17220/?

But thats just what I like. I also keep this all in one outfit solution to make settlers look nice without making ten different things for their outfits:

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/26309/?

Of course momma does not always wear jeans....

beautiful.thumb.png.5d71b253e20e586ab17e3417c731ef85.pngScreenShot319.thumb.png.996a3955e7d601816856a3d3f4679415.png

LMAO! "since Brooke was hawking Calvin". Really dating yourself here, aren't you? Then again, so am I, merely commenting on this awesome reference!

On 9/19/2019 at 8:56 AM, LT12Gauge said:

LMAO! "since Brooke was hawking Calvin". Really dating yourself here, aren't you? Then again, so am I, merely commenting on this awesome reference!

Aww its not so bad. I wish I had held up as well as Brooke has. 

Archived