Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

hi, can anyone point me where to find tina, elise, koharu makeup mod? i've tried to download the latest makeup mod v2.3 and it doesn't include those girls. tried with search bar and all i got was some talk about hash and stuff. i'm afraid i can't follow those so perhaps there are ready-made links? thanks in advance

27 minutes ago, smallfox21 said:

hi, can anyone point me where to find tina, elise, koharu makeup mod? i've tried to download the latest makeup mod v2.3 and it doesn't include those girls. tried with search bar and all i got was some talk about hash and stuff. i'm afraid i can't follow those so perhaps there are ready-made links? thanks in advance

I'm using these. Maybe they'll help you.Koharu.rarElise Test.rar

9 hours ago, 12435 said:

I don't know if it's just me, but the game keeps crashing now when the notifications after logging in comes up.

I turned the mods off, and it still happens.

have you tried checking file integrity? i remember there were times where games i got from steam suddenly stopped working, some cases are just like yours, but file checking usually fixes them. if you use other game stores i'm not so sure

7 hours ago, smallfox21 said:

have you tried checking file integrity? i remember there were times where games i got from steam suddenly stopped working, some cases are just like yours, but file checking usually fixes them. if you use other game stores i'm not so sure

I'm playing on DMM and have reinstalled the game, and I think it's one of the mods, but I'm not sure which one.

Edit: It's something in Costume Customizer that's doing it.

Edited by 12435

Hi. I am new to this game and mod.

I have installed nude mod but it doesn't work. Please help. I am using steam version

Belows are my steps:

1. Install 3D Vision Mod Support 2.3:

2. Install ModPack v10:

3. Install all in one package from knight77 thead:

4. Download d3dx.ini from knight77 thread and replace old file

5. Download nude skin from knight77 thread (will redirect to below link). I deleted all files from skin folder then copy new skin files

6. Change game enviroment setting to highest (left) config (except resolution - I choose 1920-1080). Below is my setting:

https://ibb.co/m5MdNV4

7. Start game. A message log appears: "3D Vision + Customer Mod Enable V2.3". It looks like work. No warning message

8. In skin folder, i notice this folder name: "nDISABLED ALTERNATIVE Honoka". So nude mod is enable for honoka. So I change partner to honoka, then back to home screen.

9. Press F1. Mod message appears.

10. Press F2. Honoka skill keep intial bikini. Only shadow from clothers appear. No nude -> I got error here. Did my download skin outdated, or I forgot something ?

Please help

Hello. Can anyone help ?

I think 2023 update(where "lesson" function is replaced by "hot spring") may break installed nude path (in above post).

In this video, nude mod still works with previous version("lesson" function appears in this video).

Edited by zanglong
forgot video

@zanglong maybe you need a new d3dx.ini, try downloading TEDDY or krunkDunk's d3dx.ini (as always, this file goes next to the "Mods" folder, not inside it) see if that fixes the problem

Since we have no bug reporting thread I figured I'd ask this here:

Has anybody else not received Amy's Atelier Ryza outfit after playing 10 festival matches? The mission shows as completed but the outfit is not in my wardrobe...

456531457_DOAX_VV062410.png.10bd91f76f65d1aba137bf879f14a652.png1660532985_DOAX_VV06249.png.0dac11b3b1fd8d350e46fc57bfd20ce9.png

@DoMopi

I have downloaded your recommended ini file and replace it, but it still doesn't work.

I think its location is correct: I copy it to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DOAX-VenusVacation".

"Mods" folder and "d3dx.ini" files are in same above directory.

Do you use steam version too ? Which steps did you do to install it ?

2 hours ago, zanglong said:

@DoMopi

I have downloaded your recommended ini file and replace it, but it still doesn't work.

I think its location is correct: I copy it to "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DOAX-VenusVacation".

"Mods" folder and "d3dx.ini" files are in same above directory.

Do you use steam version too ? Which steps did you do to install it ?

hmm, are you playing in lowest quality? The mods might not work in that setting, only medium and high quality.

I think the directory is correct (I play on Johren version, it's the same as Steam but file location is different) but maybe you're missing a different file? Put the recent d3dx.ini away for now and close the game, download the entire 3dfix again to the DOAX-VenusVacation folder (make sure you replace all files EXCEPT the mods folder!), open the game, check if the 3dfix is installed by pressing F1 or F2 (maybe you'll get an error about duplicate hashes, ignore that for now, what matters is it works), and if it works, then just close the game and put the new d3dx.ini in the folder again.

If that doesn't work, I don't know what the problem could be :( 

13 hours ago, zanglong said:

@DoMopi

I have installed 3Dfix.

And I can press F1 and F2 too. F1 will show help messages, and F2 will change shadows on girl body (no nudes :( )

I also setting enviroment to max setting. This is my setting: https://ibb.co/m5MdNV4

May by problems are skin files and configs ?

oh! Maybe you are missing the skin mod. I should have asked for a game screenshot. If your game appears like this:

109159348_DOAX_VV06251.png.3bcdb9c8936dd6a73a4e1d17bc414a24.png

then you need to install the skin textures for the nude mods to work, like these, or these ones, the topics have all the girls skins, follow the instructions and use ctrl + f to search the names)

On 2023. 6. 24. at 오후 11시 33분, DoMopi said:

@zanglong 새 d3dx.ini가 필요할 수 있습니다  . TEDDY 또는  krunkDunk 의 d3dx.ini를 다운로드해 보십시오 (항상 그렇듯이 이 파일은 "Mods" 폴더 안에 있지 않고 옆에 있습니다) 문제가 해결되는지 확인하세요.

우리는 버그 보고 스레드가 없기 때문에 여기에 물어볼 것이라고 생각했습니다.

10번의 축제 경기를 치른 후 Amy의 Atelier Ryza 의상을 받지 못한 사람이 있습니까? 미션 완료로 뜨는데 의상이 옷장에 없네요...

456531457_DOAX_VV062410.png.10bd91f76f65d1aba137bf879f14a652.png1660532985_DOAX_VV06249.png.0dac11b3b1fd8d350e46fc57bfd20ce9.png

Hi. Go into the character's gift part and present Amy with that costume.

5 hours ago, keyool said:

Hi. Go into the character's gift part and present Amy with that costume.

I got Amy recently and I forgot to gift her R and N swimsuits, so I didn't see the special outfit there before. Thank you!!

The error regarding the Blender export was due to a different add-on version and not importing game-derived materials.

Fake Naotora face swap

Known issues:

Same issues as Mai Shiranui face swap mod.
Mai's mesh is stored inside Naotora's mesh because I'm still not sure I understand it very well.
Lower right lash is floating because I'm still not sure I understand it very well.
Face skin of such quality that it looks like a painting restoration gone wrong.
Unintended hairstyle.

Fake_Naotora_Ii is the mod and Nao_Material is what I used to create it.

I'm terribly sorry that this was caused by my lack of ability.

DOAX_VV 2023-06-26 12-03-00.png

Fake_Naotora_Ii.7z Nao_Material.7z

@DoMopi

sorry but I want to ask more questions.

Which does it means about "Square Bikini Nude" ?

May be nude mode only work for "Square Bikini" outfit ?

So I need to change girl private outfit to "Square Bikini", then press F2 to make nude ?

Can "Square Bikini Nude" work with other outfit too ?

sorry but anyone can help me with this question

On 6/26/2023 at 11:29 AM, zanglong said:

@DoMopi

sorry but I want to ask more questions.

Which does it means about "Square Bikini Nude" ?

May be nude mode only work for "Square Bikini" outfit ?

So I need to change girl private outfit to "Square Bikini", then press F2 to make nude ?

Can "Square Bikini Nude" work with other outfit too ?