Dead Or Alive Xtreme Venus Vacation - Modding Thread and Discussion -

On 8/23/2023 at 4:33 PM, leesangkill said:

communication error between user and server.

try checking game files integrity.

I didn't want to do it because it resets the settings, but since it's only for me, I did the file integrity and it didn't help. I also tried Clear Cache but it didn't work either, maybe I've spent too many hours overall in this game. Maybe if they introduce a new event tomorrow, it fix itself, if not, it's probably just a reinstallation thats left

Edit:

This bug wouldn't be so annoying if these squares turned green right away, but sometimes I have to move the ball a few times to make it happen. oh why couldn't it be a bug like every draw will give me SSR, or at least make the $ values convert up with V-stones

DOAX_VV2023-08-2313-45-23.thumb.png.8a64fbd10bb5b1510bbda5494e4a5fa2.png

I would welcome such a bug with open arms ?

Edit2:

With the new event, the game works as it should again

Edited by Yorom

Already try to let girls put on white lace bikini, but still cant get them naked, the white lace bikini is still visible at every scene.  I confirmed that I have already follow the instruction exactly to install this mod(DOAXVV All In One Two Mod Pack), and I tried many times, but still cant get girls naked. Can somebody give some advises please?

On 7/29/2023 at 10:08 PM, tnt199cdy said:

My English is not good, I used a translator
Some people know why all of my modules no longer work, but the UI of modules such as Costume Customizer can be used, but things like clothing materials will not change. Enabling the F2 module is of no use. Please help me

I will have to give it a try, if that dosen't work, i will have to mess with more settings.

8 hours ago, chubro said:

I have a problem with the two swimsuit mods below, but only the Honoka type has this problem. Is this related to body.ib or .vb, or is it a problem with d3dx.ini?

I play

the Steam version and use Teddy's d3dx.ini.

Auriga (R).png

Scorpius (R).png

20230828054935_1.jpg

20230828055046_1.jpg

20230828055235_1.jpg

you need to add this entry to the .ini file for Honoka mod

[TextureOverrideBody]
hash = 84dc5ca9

match_first_index = 0
handling = skip
vb0 = ResourceBodyVB
ib = ResourceBodyIB
drawindexed = auto

3 hours ago, Yorom said:

you need to add this entry to the .ini file for Honoka mod

[TextureOverrideBody]
hash = 84dc5ca9

match_first_index = 0
handling = skip
vb0 = ResourceBodyVB
ib = ResourceBodyIB
drawindexed = auto

Thank you for your reply, I tried to add it at the bottom, but the result is shown in Figure 1;
Then I tried to modify the original .ini to the words you gave (in picture 2), although there is no warning but there are still some problems (picture 3).
Did I change the wrong position?
And this is the original .ini file

11111.png

542.png

11111111.png

allrangehonoka.ini scorpionhonoka.ini

19 hours ago, chubro said:

Thank you for your reply, I tried to add it at the bottom, but the result is shown in Figure 1;
Then I tried to modify the original .ini to the words you gave (in picture 2), although there is no warning but there are still some problems (picture 3).
Did I change the wrong position?
And this is the original .ini file

542.png

You were only supposed to add the one line marked in red, don't change the hash or anything else

20 minutes ago, ASIAN88 said:

New to all this, just got the game from steam and downloaded 3dmigoto, mods, and mod manager, but for some reason the mods don't work in game. I had them enabled but nothing changed. Thoughts?

go here

and download d3dx file

小道具「エナドリ」
Do you know how to completely erase the can?

hash =6e9a4389
handling =skip

It seems that the above cannot be removed.

-----------------------------------------

Thanks Lunatic dawn
I solved it with the following description.

[ShaderOverrideEnergyDrink]
hash = 5e504585364148ef
checktextureoverride = ib
checktextureoverride = vb0

enadri.jpg

Edited by MisakiLove
7 hours ago, Yorom said:

go here

and download d3dx file

Downloaded the d3dx file and replaced the old one with that. Also downloaded compatible mods from Jenovate. Clicking F2 in-game only shows a text on the bottom left saying Costume enabled/disabled, nothing changed with the girls though. The shortkeys also do nothing when pressed for some reason. the F10 also does not load any mods, unfortunately.

On 8/29/2023 at 1:47 PM, Yorom said:

You were only supposed to add the one line marked in red, don't change the hash or anything else

Oh, I see! Thanks for your help!
Do you have any recommended topics to learn how to make or repair MOD?
I wish I could fix these problems myself and not always have to rely on others.

On 8/31/2023 at 3:52 PM, ASIAN88 said:

Downloaded the d3dx file and replaced the old one with that. Also downloaded compatible mods from Jenovate. Clicking F2 in-game only shows a text on the bottom left saying Costume enabled/disabled, nothing changed with the girls though. The shortkeys also do nothing when pressed for some reason. the F10 also does not load any mods, unfortunately.

but you have a mod for the outfit you want to change?